PDA

View Full Version : Verizon......?

SarahFan
15th August 2011, 08:14
So what's verizon thinking Monday morning?

Verizon logo front and center with will flying the angry birds?

Pissed or stOked?

beachgirl
15th August 2011, 11:54
I think it's a non-issue.

nigelred5
15th August 2011, 12:24
They're going to send a copy of it to all their union employees who are out on strike.
:p :

LOL.

Trust me, it's not the first time someone has seen the bird at Verizon, nor will it be the last!

Dr. Krogshöj
15th August 2011, 13:40
It depends what kind of people work at their PR department. If sensible people, it's going to be okay. If the same mindless, politically correct, moronic spin doctors that populate most PR departments, they are going to be pissed.

DanicaFan
16th August 2011, 04:36
Maybe they will lower their prices now..lol They are way too expensive, thats why I switched to Boost Mobile.

Dr. Krogshöj
16th August 2011, 07:29
Maybe they will lower their prices now..lol They are way too expensive, thats why I switched to Boost Mobile.

That is why you switched? ;)

nigelred5
16th August 2011, 11:57
Unfortunately, Their cell service is far better than most of the other available carriers in my area. ATTand Sprint folks get zero signal at my house. My blackberry service from work is ATT and I cringe every time I have to call them.

I dropped Verizon's land line ages ago (literally. A tree too k out hteir drop to my house and we just disconnected it at the house and pole). I've been waiting for FIOS and have been told I'm going to keep waiting at least 2-3 more years. It's no cheaper than comcast, and installation is a MF'er based on my Brothers' experience with it so far.

Either way they feel, his Verizon firesuit is all over the internet which is what they want. If this was NASCAR everyone would be cheering. Can't say I'm not to be honest. We've said Indycar drivers were boring, we needed driver excitement and controversy to stir the pot. Well, pot stirred.!

Anyone read The comments from Boris Said after yesterday's race at hte Glen??? LOL, I can't wait to see Biffle with a Shiner....