PDA

View Full Version : New Rally knowledge game!

11th August 2011, 12:08
Hi folks! Introducing myself from Spain and inviting you to play a social gaming platform created alton with some of my university collegues. The platform is entirely in english so it shouldn't be a problem for you to play ahahaha ;)

ilustrum - Collecting the world! (http://www.ilustrum.com/collections/catalog)

The platform is based on a card trading game and trivials, those trivials are used to obtain the cards for playing and collecting. I mean, this game is actually in beta testing but it could be great if you could join and obtain some feedback from international users! The system is fully integrated with Facebook in order to use you Facebook friends that are also playing to trade the cards with them, no spam allowed ;)

But the topic is the most interesting thing, some collections are running right now, but one of them created by me is about rallying with shots of rallys around europe :D so have a try and lets see if your knowledge is enough! hahaha

You can also send your own trivials/questions to the game in order to obtain more cards and be able to swap them :D

Thank you for trying and keep in touch here!

PS: Photos are great quality ;)