PDA

View Full Version : Probation

ykiki
2nd August 2011, 23:41
I kept reading the article looking for the name Helio

AUTO RACING - INDYCAR: Series Puts Crashers On Probation (http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/indycar-series-puts-crashers-on-probation/)

00steven
2nd August 2011, 23:55
What a freaking joke! Helio has taken double the guys out and gets nothing?!

Marbles
3rd August 2011, 00:10
This makes too much sense.

As long as they have the balls to call this equally and across the board from here on in, I'm all for it. Cherry picking penalties during the course of a race is tough, for me anyways, but keeping track of of these bonehead infractions makes it hard to defend these... um... boneheads.

Chris R
3rd August 2011, 02:07
I am definitely of the opinion that Barnhart must go..... What about Helio, Viso and Sato? If they are going to dish out penalties they need to be decisive and consistent. These guys all deserved a penalty (and got them I think). I agree with Marbles - it is good to call out the boneheads - but this just seems out of the blue in a way......

DBell
3rd August 2011, 02:34
I am definitely of the opinion that Barnhart must go..... What about Helio, Viso and Sato? If they are going to dish out penalties they need to be decisive and consistent. These guys all deserved a penalty (and got them I think). I agree with Marbles - it is good to call out the boneheads - but this just seems out of the blue in a way......

Arbitrary and IndyCar go together like bacon and eggs.

Dr. Krogshöj
4th August 2011, 11:58
Finally! After Edmonton I said I won't watch another race because idiots are taking out my favorite drivers and no one gives a damn.

FIAT1
4th August 2011, 14:30
I believe most of this amateurs will eventually go away with series getting stronger and better pool of talent comes available. BB must go away for the good of the sport.