PDA

View Full Version : Motegi

Allyc85
28th July 2011, 15:56
Following on from the thread below, last time I looked Indy car was still going to Motegi and I was wondering if this is still the case, or if the drivers are being a bunch of poofs like the Moto Gp riders?!

Cheers :D

Motegi boycott (http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=74&t=1030456&i=0&mid=141732&nmt=Motegi+boycott)

DBell
28th July 2011, 19:56
I haven't heard anyone in IndyCar express concerns about going. I read a few pages of your link. Someone in that forum said something about too much information and not enough knowledge about the Moto GP's riders concerns. I agree with him. Lorenzo has fears because he saw a documentary about Chernobyl? That's weak.

wedge
29th July 2011, 15:36
No. Indycar was given the all clear and this was discussed at Edmonton.

Apologies for this stereotype and I'm glad that it wasn't the case but one would've thought that the Americans would be the ones to blow things out of proportion.

Dr. Krogshöj
29th July 2011, 16:55
Both MotoGP and IndyCar should go to Motegi. Hopefully neither sanctioning bodies base their decisions on ineducated people reading sensationalist bull**** about nuclear power.

call_me_andrew
31st July 2011, 02:35
I understand they're going to have to use the road course as the earthquake damaged the oval, but I hadn't heard any changes other than that.