PDA

View Full Version : Help! What To Wear On A First Date?

kfuxiao
28th July 2011, 00:20
A few months ago, I met a girl on the internet. We chatted and played online games. I slowly began to love her. I think I deeply fell in love with her. But I am a very shy boy.
Yesterday I plucked up courage. Made her to go to cafe with me on this Saturday. I was a little nervous. After all, this is my first date with girl. I know that the first date with the girl, should give her a good impression, so I need have to dress up. I deliberately bought a few pieces of clothes. But I do not know which one to choose. I am worried if I dress badly, she won't love me.

Spam be gone! - Mark

Can you give a advice ?

Rollo
28th July 2011, 00:45
I would wear a pair of black trousers, a white shirt & a tie, with a black waistcoat and a smartly polished pair of black and white Spectator Shoes.
Actually that's what I'm wearing now in the office. Hah!

Most of the winter I get around in a Crombie coat and a Trilby as well.

gloomyDAY
28th July 2011, 03:29
Advice? Yeah, stop being such a doormat. Women like men who know where they're going in life and are confident. You should act like a man and build some self-esteem before trying to score a girl because if you're worried about a girl not liking you for your threads, then you're in deep ****. Women can smell desperation from a mile away, and if you show up dressed like some faux-soldier not only will she hate you, but you'll probably lose your friends (that's assuming you have any friends to begin with).

Oh, and :rotflmao: at people using the internet to find "love".

Bob Riebe
28th July 2011, 04:00
Appearence catches the eye; personality catches the heart.

Be yourself, no bull****, and if it is meant to be, it will be.

Try to force a square peg, into a round hole and you will get the misery you deserve.

gloomyDAY
28th July 2011, 04:06
Appearence catches the eye; personality catches the heart.

Be yourself, no bull****, and if it is meant to be, it will be.

Try to force a square peg, into a round hole and you will get the misery you deserve.Very true!

Talk to girls and get comfortable with sparking a conversation. You'd be amazed what you can achieve once you actually open your mouth.

F16
28th July 2011, 04:29
If this is the first you meet her, I agree that you need to give her good impression about you. Besides how do you look and dressed up, she might look at you from little thing like how do you open conversation, talk some easy topics first, how do you care of her, if she needs something like tissue or whatever try to find it out for her, let her sit down and wait in the table. Be nice.

About your cloth choices, I prefer the first. If you want to make it outdoor, in the beach or wherever, better takes some extra clothes in case being caught in the rain, or getting wet by sea water, she really need it, and good way to show you take care of her. Don't forget to pay it all. :D

airshifter
28th July 2011, 04:53
My advise is for all the responses:

Don't feed the trolls. :)

gloomyDAY
28th July 2011, 05:48
My advise is for all the responses:

Don't feed the trolls. :) Seriously. :p

Koz
28th July 2011, 05:53
There is only one answer to the question at hand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bYtvs6Ivy8&feature=related

gadjo_dilo
28th July 2011, 06:44
Now if a man have such issues on clothes, imagine the problems of the poor girl....
I bet she couldn't sleep thinking what to wear to impress. :laugh:

Wonder if she'll wear a violet item..... :laugh: :laugh:

F16
28th July 2011, 07:37
@gadjo: I think once you decide to go with her, she's properly dressed up. Unless if you are really in need of women. :) :D

Roamy
28th July 2011, 07:55
Ah make a big hit with her - Don't wear anything but a pair of roller skates and when she asks you what the hell you are doing tell her you came as a "Pull Toy"

Sonic
28th July 2011, 07:59
Well as 'she' is probably a 43 year old trucker...what does it matter what you wear ;)

Eki
28th July 2011, 08:02
Well as 'she' is probably a 43 year old trucker...what does it matter what you wear ;)
Mark in Oshawa?

Sonic
28th July 2011, 08:17
Mark in Oshawa?

Funniest post of the year! :D

Brown, Jon Brow
28th July 2011, 09:34
There's a thread for this sort of stuff.

http://www.motorsportforums.com/chitchat/146062-love-relationships-part-1-a.html

:D

steveaki13
29th July 2011, 19:56
A pink sparkley mini skirt.

Eki
30th July 2011, 20:33
A pink sparkley mini skirt.
So that banana suit didn't work?

ShiftingGears
1st August 2011, 14:08
Birthday Suit.

/thread

Captain VXR
1st August 2011, 20:52
Crotchless burka.

The Black Knight
2nd August 2011, 16:20
A few months ago, I met a girl on the internet. We chatted and played online games. I slowly began to love her. I think I deeply fell in love with her. But I am a very shy boy.
Yesterday I plucked up courage. Made her to go to cafe with me on this Saturday. I was a little nervous. After all, this is my first date with girl. I know that the first date with the girl, should give her a good impression, so I need have to dress up. I deliberately bought a few pieces of clothes. But I do not know which one to choose. I am worried if I dress badly, she won't love me.

Spam be gone! - Mark

Can you give a advice ?

Wear nothing. That way she won't have to wait till you get her into bed to realise that you've got no balls :p

Nah, only joking :D

Seriously, whatever you're comfortable in. Just wear something good. I always just dressed well. What I've on then is secondary as long as I'm comfortable in what I'm wearing.

G'Luck with it.