PDA

View Full Version : No Penality for Buemi!?!

nik
24th July 2011, 15:31
Am I mistaken or did Buemi not get a penalty for a dangerous move with Heidfeld?

Stupid and dangerous driving - No Penalty
Racing Accident - Penalty

It's pathetic.

SGWilko
24th July 2011, 15:33
Am I mistaken or did Buemi not get a penalty for a dangerous move with Heidfeld?

Stupid and dangerous driving - No Penalty
Racing Accident - Penalty

It's pathetic.

Welcome to F1, have a nice day.

ioan
24th July 2011, 15:33
Let's wait a bit more maybe the stewards are just slow.

SGWilko
24th July 2011, 15:34
maybe the stewards are just slow.

I'd say challenged, not slow...... ;)

vhatever
24th July 2011, 15:36
Who got a penalty with video capture? Hard to say Heidfelds was a racing incident, unless both drivers in it agreed/commented that it was a racing incident. Seb B definitely should have gotten some sort of penalty I would imagine, but it's possible they let him escape penalty because he had the flat tire and that would be penalty enough.

MrJan
24th July 2011, 15:44
There's no consistency with F1 at the minute. You get harsh penalties at one GP (stop/go at Silverstone, when was the last time we had one of them before that?) and then no penalties for stupid moves in the next.

gm99
24th July 2011, 15:47
Let's wait a bit more maybe the stewards are just slow.

Yep, as Tom Kristensen is the driver steward this week-end, he probably thinks he has 24 hours to decide :p

Dave B
24th July 2011, 15:49
There's no consistency with F1 at the minute. You get harsh penalties at one GP (stop/go at Silverstone, when was the last time we had one of them before that?) and then no penalties for stupid moves in the next.

I broadly agree with your point, but it has been covered many times that the stop/go at Silverstone is due to the layout of the new pitlane potentially giving an advantage to anyone merely given a drive-through.

vhatever
24th July 2011, 15:53
I broadly agree with your point, but it has been covered many times that the stop/go at Silverstone is due to the layout of the new pitlane potentially giving an advantage to anyone merely given a drive-through.

No, main problem with silverstone was that hamilton and di resta's accidents were infinitely worse than schumacher's with no penalty, stop and go or otherwise.

SGWilko
24th July 2011, 15:56
No, main problem with silverstone was that hamilton and di resta's accidents were infinitely worse than schumacher's with no penalty, stop and go or otherwise.

And the stewards were biassed ya da ya da ya da..........

We did all this a couple of weeks ago.

vhatever
24th July 2011, 16:02
And the stewards were biassed ya da ya da ya da..........

We did all this a couple of weeks ago.

Ya, but now it;s being brought up again to show discrepancy between the two races. People are comparing the bigoted nonsense of the british GP, with the reasonable fairness of the German GP.

SGWilko
24th July 2011, 16:10
Ya, but now it;s being brought up again to show discrepancy between the two races. People are comparing the bigoted nonsense of the british GP, with the reasonable fairness of the German GP.

Hang on, I'm gonna write this down, it's good material.

vhatever
24th July 2011, 16:13
Considering you never seem to be able to write more than half a dozen words on a good day, seems like you have plenty of time to write it down. Just do it and be done with it. Quit wasting peoples time with your pointless, vapid posts.

SGWilko
24th July 2011, 16:17
Considering you never seem to be able to write more than half a dozen words on a good day, seems like you have plenty of time to write it down. Just do it and be done with it. Quit wasting peoples time with your pointless, vapid posts.

Well, I was going to say

SGWilko
24th July 2011, 16:18

But, as I can't write more

SGWilko
24th July 2011, 16:18

I don't think I will bother

MrJan
24th July 2011, 16:37
it has been covered many times that the stop/go at Silverstone is due to the layout of the new pitlane potentially giving an advantage to anyone merely given a drive-through.

Not that I've paid attention to. I was abroad and watched the race a week late...and I tend to avoid the pointless arguments on the F1 forum anyway.

ioan
24th July 2011, 16:42
Kids, quit the bickering.

Buemi gets five-place grid penalty for Hungary after Heidfeld crash - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com (http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/93348)

Well deserved for a very dangerous and clumsy move.

SGWilko
24th July 2011, 16:45
Quit the bickering.

Buemi gets a 5 place penalty for Hungarian GP.

Buemi gets five-place grid penalty for Hungary after Heidfeld crash - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com (http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/93348)

I don't believe it, stewards are clearly biassed. Booooo Hisssssss. ;)

SGWilko
24th July 2011, 16:45
I don't believe it, stewards are clearly biassed. Booooo Hisssssss. ;)

Blast, more than six word sentence.

ioan
24th July 2011, 16:46
Blast, more than six word sentence.

You're getting smarter by the day, I'm impressed! :p ;)

SGWilko
24th July 2011, 17:08

Somedays, I even surprise myself, ioan.

ioan
24th July 2011, 17:14
Somedays, I even surprise myself, ioan.

Not sure if that's good! ;)

Dave B
24th July 2011, 17:38

Oh no, those bigoted Germans have only gone and penalised Buemi! :crazy: :p

Daniel
24th July 2011, 19:33
Tbh i don't understand why hamilton didn't get a penalty in Silverstone for his move on Massa whereas Schumacher did. No consistency at all.

ioan
24th July 2011, 20:01
Daniel, don't go there again.

DexDexter
24th July 2011, 20:18
But, as I can't write more

The guy obviously knows you, he's been around for a week :D :D

Retro Formula 1
25th July 2011, 11:51

I bet you loved reading about the 5 place penalty. I can imagine you, head in hands, trying to think of an angle to bite back :laugh:

Personally I think it was a hopeless attempt at a pass from Nick and lazy awareness from Seb so put it down to a 50/50 but have no problems with the Stewards decision. Nick may have had ideas above his station trying round there but ultimately Buemi did close the gap so fine with the penalty.

vhatever
27th July 2011, 05:14
I bet you loved reading about the 5 place penalty. I can imagine you, head in hands, trying to think of an angle to bite back :laugh:

Personally I think it was a hopeless attempt at a pass from Nick and lazy awareness from Seb so put it down to a 50/50 but have no problems with the Stewards decision. Nick may have had ideas above his station trying round there but ultimately Buemi did close the gap so fine with the penalty.

I don't know WTF you are going on about, kid. I said that Buemi should have been punished.

Retro Formula 1
27th July 2011, 08:53
I don't know WTF you are going on about, kid.

That's to be expected Pops. Everyone else can keep up butI'll try and type slower for you.

I said that Buemi should have been punished.

You wrote, "People are comparing the bigoted nonsense of the british GP, with the reasonable fairness of the German GP." Care to explain on this now that Buemi has been penalised? ;)

bluegem280
27th July 2011, 10:31
Difficult, it looked to me Buemi only made a single move, he ran too wide to the outside when entering corner, while behind him Heidfeld was already in the outside line. Heidfeld might fail to anticipate that Buemi would make such extreme move, and Buemi might have overlooked rear view mirror when his car was moving to the outside.

Daniel
27th July 2011, 13:06
That's to be expected Pops. Everyone else can keep up butI'll try and type slower for you.

You wrote, "People are comparing the bigoted nonsense of the british GP, with the reasonable fairness of the German GP." Care to explain on this now that Buemi has been penalised? ;)

I love how you call him Pops but somehow miss this post :rolleyes:

Seb B definitely should have gotten some sort of penalty I would imagine, but it's possible they let him escape penalty because he had the flat tire and that would be penalty enough.

Funny that......

Retro Formula 1
27th July 2011, 13:25
Daniel, Daniel, Daniel.

Care to remember what happened at Silverstone with a certain Mr Schumacher and Tambs accusation of bigotry from the British officials.

Funny that..... :laugh:

Daniel
27th July 2011, 13:55
Daniel, Daniel, Daniel.

Care to remember what happened at Silverstone with a certain Mr Schumacher and Tambs accusation of bigotry from the British officials.

Funny that..... :laugh:

You are trolling and I'm not going to react

Seb B definitely should have gotten some sort of penalty I would imagine,

It is clear that vhatever or Tamburello or whoever thought that Buemi should get a penalty and you hilariously tried to get a reaction out of him. You have been reported and that's the end of the story. Keep digging if you want to, but I won't be replying.

SGWilko
27th July 2011, 14:15
You have been reported and that's the end of the story.

Feel better now? :down:

Retro Formula 1
27th July 2011, 14:20
Feel better now? :down:

I don't. I'm shaking, way, way down to my boots :laugh:

markabilly
27th July 2011, 15:04

No, not really. You are really thinking, a million times zero is still ..............