Mark
22nd July 2011, 15:35
On the news now.

Garry Walker
22nd July 2011, 15:51
I do wonder who is behind that.

BleAivano
22nd July 2011, 16:03
live video VGTV (http://www.vgtv.no/#!id=42341) sky news live feed (http://go.sky.com/vod/content/Home/content/videoId/eefdd9d2c3e5f110VgnVCM1000001f5012ac________/content/detachedLiveTv.do#url=http://go.sky.com/vod/content/Home/content/changeAttachedChannel.do?videoId=eefdd9d2c3e5f110V gnVCM1000001f5012ac____)

articles; VG Nett - Forsiden - VG Nett (http://www.vg.no/) , http://www.afternposten.no Nyheter, tv og radio fra Norge og hele verden - NRK.no (http://www.nrk.no)

Daniel
22nd July 2011, 16:49
Scary.

Another chance for the BBC to ask stupid questions of people who are in Oslo at the moment.

Eki
22nd July 2011, 17:04
Libya? Afghanistan? Mohammed cartoons?

Daniel
22nd July 2011, 17:45
Libya? Afghanistan? Mohammed cartoons?

Considering that the Labour party seems to be the target who knows.

BleAivano
22nd July 2011, 18:10
another serious event have happened in Norway today. At the labour party's summer camp for youths, which is held on an island, a man dressed as a policeman or as an officer have started to shoot around him. According to vg.no this camp have about
700 people is currently at this island called Utøya in Buskerud, (http://maps.google.se/maps?q=Ut%C3%B8ya,+Buskerud,+Norge&hl=sv&ie=UTF8&ll=59.69547,10.233765&spn=1.729747,4.938354&sll=59.400365,12.436523&sspn=3.490682,9.876709&t=h&z=8) which is about 35-40km northwest from Oslo.
The Police Special Response team were sent to the island in a helicopter.

vg.no reports that at least three people have been shot.

Apparently he had id'ed himself as a Policemen that needed to get to the island as a routine "mission"
due to the bombing in Oslo, the suddenly there were allot of gunfire.

- Vi er under angrep! - VG Nett (http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/artikkel.php?artid=10080590)

Eki
22nd July 2011, 19:29
Considering that the Labour party seems to be the target who knows.

They said the suspected shooter is blond, tall and "Scandinavian looking", so it could be some rightwing nutters.

Daniel
22nd July 2011, 19:31
They said the suspected shooter is blond, tall and "Scandinavian looking", so it could be some rightwing nutters.

If this were in Sweden it'd be a good case for Wallander

driveace
22nd July 2011, 19:50
Maybe some Norwegan guy ,who has been radicalised by some Muslim group or other,but could be just "Another Idiot"

BleAivano
22nd July 2011, 20:15
Maybe some Norwegan guy ,who has been radicalised by some Muslim group or other,but could be just "Another Idiot"

the bombing reminds me of the bombing of the courthouse in Oklahoma City 1995 where a lone maniac detonated a car bomb which killed 20 people.

Also news reports say that atleast 7 where killed in the bombing. regarding the shooting vitness says that as many as 20-30 peole have been killed in the shooting. nothing confirmed though.

Eki
22nd July 2011, 20:48
Gee, who would have thought - a "Scandinavian looking" person in Norway? Will wonders never cease?
A "Scandinavian looking" Libyan or Afghan would be a bigger wonder.

Eki
22nd July 2011, 20:49
Gee, who would have thought - a "Scandinavian looking" person in Norway? Will wonders never cease?

BleAivano
22nd July 2011, 21:33

from what i understand, a Norwegian male has been arrested for the shooting and its starting to come claims that
both attacks were related and that the person arrested might or is likely to be behind both attacks.

At the same time an Islam groupd called Ansar al-jihad al-alami claims responsibility for the act.

Islamistisk grupp tar ansvaret | Utrikes | TT | Senaste nytt | Aftonbladet (http://www.aftonbladet.se/senastenytt/ttnyheter/utrikes/article13364291.ab)
Terrorexperten: Oklart vilka som ligger bakom | Nyheter | Aftonbladet (http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article13363740.ab)
SVT Text - 135 (http://svt.se/svttext/web/pages/135.html)
Terror attacks in Norway - VG Nett (http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/artikkel.php?artid=10080597)

Koz
23rd July 2011, 02:15
Apparently now, local police are saying that this isn't related to Islam and it's the right wing fanatics who are behind this?

Zeakiwi
23rd July 2011, 05:15
It has been reported as 80 victims of the mass shooting so far.
RIP victims.
Condolences for the victims' families and friends.

Ranger
23rd July 2011, 09:12
There are no words. :(

Thank everything that the alleged gunman is still alive, so that the rest of his life can be in living hell.

Mark
23rd July 2011, 10:37
First time I've heard of a mass shooting where the gunman didn't either kill themselves or was killed by police.

Zeakiwi
23rd July 2011, 10:50
What qualifies as a mass shooting ?
At Port Arthur, Tasmania, Australia the perpetrator survived and is jailed.

Also Hoddle Street and a few other places where there have been six or more fatalities.

markabilly
23rd July 2011, 11:45
another sad day with what appears to be more killings in the name of some religion by some nutcase

seems more people are killed over religion than saved

or perhaps some crazy political viewpoint

ShiftingGears
23rd July 2011, 11:50
another sad day with what appears to be more killings in the name of some religion by some nutcase

Where has it said that the killings were in the name of religion, at all?

Daniel
23rd July 2011, 11:52
Where has it said that the killings were in the name of religion, at all?

It has been widely reported that he was a right wing Christian.

markabilly
23rd July 2011, 11:53
First time I've heard of a mass shooting where the gunman didn't either kill themselves or was killed by police.

been a few, but not many.

Usually because the killer has run out of ammo or was a coward without the guts to do to himself what he did to others, and the police did not know who was the killer, so into custody he goes.

he needs a quick bullet in the head, but oh no, let's give him a nice expensive trial, then a comfortable stay at the nuthouse where he can get some treatment before he walks out.

Daniel
23rd July 2011, 11:57
been a few, but not many.

Usually because the killer has run out of ammo or was a coward without the guts to do to himself what he did to others, and the police did not know who was the killer, so into custody he goes.

he needs a quick bullet in the head, but oh no, let's give him a nice expensive trial, then a comfortable stay at the nuthouse where he can get some treatment before he walks out.

markabilly, these people don't walk free.

Martin Bryant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant)

Mia 01
23rd July 2011, 11:57
This is one of the sadest days in my life, atleast 87 people where killed in our brother country last day on that island. Now they are reporting that it was moore than one killer.

How can a man kill innocent young people in cold blood, kill, kill, laugh and kill.

My thoughts goes to all victims and their families.

Garry Walker
23rd July 2011, 12:07
There are no words. :(

Thank everything that the alleged gunman is still alive, so that the rest of his life can be in living hell.

Are you really that naive ?
He will get the maximum sentence possible (which I am not sure in Norway is even a life sentence, I am pretty sure they dont have that sentence possible according to their legislation) and will spend that sentence in a prison with all luxuries and will live a life of better quality than some many honest people. In such a case it would have been far more deserving to put a bullet in his head already. The alternative is to sentence him to life in prison and put him in conditions that really are tough and make his life an absolute torture, so that every minute of his day he will be in pain and will suffer (and lets be honest, he will have deserved it 100%). But you human rights idiots with your Amnesty International type followers would protest and say that we need to respect his human rights. But even our dear killer knew that nothing of that sort will happen, that is why he didnt kill himself. So all that will happen is that he will spend some years in prison in a nice warm place. A real and deserved punishment for killing over 90 people?

markabilly
23rd July 2011, 12:14
markabilly, these people don't walk free.

Martin Bryant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant)

they do more than you realize. They are the ones who are just as crazy and even crazier, but only kill one or a few people, in a manner that does not gain them too much bad fame......

Tis a sad day for many.

pino
23rd July 2011, 12:17
Terrible news, my condolences to the great people of Norway, especially those who have lost relatives and friends :(

ShiftingGears
23rd July 2011, 12:28
It has been widely reported that he was a right wing Christian.

It seems more politically motivated than anything to do with relgion, to be honest.

Ranger
23rd July 2011, 12:29
Are you really that naive?
He will get the maximum sentence possible (which I am not sure in Norway is even a life sentence, I am pretty sure they dont have that sentence possible according to their legislation) and will spend that sentence in a prison with all luxuries and will live a life of better quality than some many honest people. In such a case it would have been far more deserving to put a bullet in his head already. The alternative is to sentence him to life in prison and put him in conditions that really are tough and make his life an absolute torture, so that every minute of his day he will be in pain and will suffer (and lets be honest, he will have deserved it 100%). But you human rights idiots with your Amnesty International type followers would protest and say that we need to respect his human rights. But even our dear killer knew that nothing of that sort will happen, that is why he didnt kill himself. So all that will happen is that he will spend some years in prison in a nice warm place. A real and deserved punishment for killing over 90 people?

If he had just popped himself one in the head then it would have been quick, painless, cowardly and would have even less justice than his current predicament.

You seem to think prisons are warm cuddly places where no inmates get abused, assaulted or raped, whereas the reality is quite the opposite.

But this thread should not be about the perpetrator, it should be about the victims and their friends and families.

Daniel
23rd July 2011, 12:57
It seems more politically motivated than anything to do with relgion, to be honest.

Not to be funny, but when I hear that someone is a fundamentalist right wing Christian then I feel that the religious part of their beliefs must have played a large part in things.

Garry Walker
23rd July 2011, 13:00
If he had just popped himself one in the head then it would have been quick, painless, cowardly and would have even less justice than his current predicament.

You seem to think prisons are warm cuddly places where no inmates get abused, assaulted or raped, whereas the reality is quite the opposite.

What? You think in Norwegian prison system a guy like this will not get special treatment and will be put anywhere near other prisoners? What rainbow world are you living in?

Retro Formula 1
23rd July 2011, 13:06
This is one of the sadest days in my life, atleast 87 people where killed in our brother country last day on that island. Now they are reporting that it was moore than one killer.

How can a man kill innocent young people in cold blood, kill, kill, laugh and kill.

My thoughts goes to all victims and their families.

I'm with you Mia. Terrible, terrible news. It doesn't matter if this was religious or political, more than 90 people, including many 14 to 18 year olds, have been murdered in this atrocity.

My thoughts and condolences go out to all involved and there are a lot of people in Britain, just like Sweden, that remember and respect the close ties we hold with wonderful people of Norway.

So terribly, terribly sad :(

Tomi
23rd July 2011, 16:04
Not to be funny, but when I hear that someone is a fundamentalist right wing Christian then I feel that the religious part of their beliefs must have played a large part in things.

Norwegian newspaper VG describes him as racist and extreme right wing, it looks like in this case its more political than religious motives.

MrJan
23rd July 2011, 16:36
What? You think in Norwegian prison system a guy like this will not get special treatment and will be put anywhere near other prisoners? What rainbow world are you living in?

Let's not turn this thread into a petty argument about justice, or the lack of. Take that to PM or another thread if you must continue.

anthonyvop
23rd July 2011, 16:42
Norwegian newspaper VG describes him as racist and extreme right wing, it looks like in this case its more political than religious motives.

I am curious to know what makes him extreme right wing? Most Christian Fundamentalists I have observed while Social Conservatives in regards to Abortion are not really right wing at all.

Is this a case of the Media automatically branding him right wing like the Oklahoma City Bomber and the Arizona Shooter who were in no way a Right Wingers?

Tomi
23rd July 2011, 16:57
I am curious to know what makes him extreme right wing? Most Christian Fundamentalists I have observed while Social Conservatives in regards to Abortion are not really right wing at all.

Is this a case of the Media automatically branding him right wing

I dont think so, they have interviewed people who know the guy and his opinions, I belive else too that in this parts of the world the press and journalists has higher moral and ethic standards than there.

ioan
23rd July 2011, 17:19

Life imprisonment is not possible in Norway, however they might just give him 90 years (one for each victim) to make sure he never leaves, and also make sure he never gets out on parole.

ioan
23rd July 2011, 17:23

Yes and no.
It is being reported he is an anti multiculturalism militant, now what exactly does that mean in this case it is up to interpretation. It might be based on nationality related culture or more probably on religion.

Anyway a very very sad day for the XXI-st century European society.

Tomi
23rd July 2011, 17:29
It might be based on nationality related culture or more probably on religion.

Maybe if the victims would have been of different religion, but in this case they where not, also his writings on internet hints that the motives are most likely political.

anthonyvop
23rd July 2011, 17:38
I dont think so, they have interviewed people who know the guy and his opinions, I belive else too that in this parts of the world the press and journalists has higher moral and ethic standards than there.

Really?

Please spare me the silly idea that they are morally superior.
The Media in Norway is mostly Government controlled(that alone precludes any idea of being ethical) and is widely viewed as being biased to the left.

Tomi
23rd July 2011, 17:58
Really?

The Media in Norway is mostly Government controlled(that alone precludes any idea of being ethical) and is widely viewed as being biased to the left.

a few minutes ago you wrote something about oklahoma bomber and someone else, how media automaticly assumed, what media where you actually talking about? Norwegian?

Eki
23rd July 2011, 18:09
Really?

Anthonyvop shows his ignorance again. Norway is actually quite high (4th in 2010) on the freedom of the press ranking, much higher than the US (20th):

Press Freedom Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index)

ioan
23rd July 2011, 18:12
Maybe if the victims would have been of different religion, but in this case they where not, also his writings on internet hints that the motives are most likely political.

Sure, he did attack those who support what he hates most.
This is most probably a statement, a different one then usually cause instead of attacking Muslims he attacks those who, in his view, are allowing/helping the Muslims to live in Norway. At least this is how I see it.

Robinho
23rd July 2011, 18:28
whatever the motivation its a hige tragedy that was carried out incredibly efficiently and successfully by what seems to have been one man. A sad day for Norway and a sign that militants or fundamentalists come in all shaoes and sizes (colours) and are all as dangerous as each other. If it is, as seems to be, religous/racially motovated then its another black mark for all things religion in my book, even if its fundamentalism hijacking religion.

thoughts to all those in Norway and especially those affected directly.

Daniel
23rd July 2011, 18:38
The BBC is reporting that a company sold him 6 TONNES of fertiliser and that this MIGHT have been used in the bombing. Firstly, how the hell does one man get 6 tonnes of fertiliser delivered without someone being suspicious and secondly, I somehow doubt that he used that 6 tonnes of fertiliser on his petunias.........

Daniel
23rd July 2011, 18:42

I understand what you're saying, but I would feel that when someone who is religious to the extent of being classified as a fundamentalist Christian commits crimes like these that his beliefs must have played some part in it, it may not have been his sole motivation but it must have been a part of it along with other factors.

Robinho
23rd July 2011, 18:43
The BBC is reporting that a company sold him 6 TONNES of fertiliser and that this MIGHT have been used in the bombing. Firstly, how the hell does one man get 6 tonnes of fertiliser delivered without someone being suspicious and secondly, I somehow doubt that he used that 6 tonnes of fertiliser on his petunias.........

he owned his own farm and had done for several years

Eki
23rd July 2011, 18:44
I read he had a farming business, so buying fertilizer wasn't probably anything unusual. The irony however was that he was in organic farming where artificial fertilizers are a no-no.

donKey jote
23rd July 2011, 18:45
Apart from being a tall white blond blue-eyed right wing christian nationalistic nutter, he was also director of a farm.

Daniel
23rd July 2011, 18:47
he owned his own farm and had done for several years

Fair enough then :) Stupid of me to listen to the radio and not research it further.

donKey jote
23rd July 2011, 18:49
I read he had a farming business, so buying fertilizer wasn't probably anything unusual. The irony however was that he was in organic farming where artificial fertilizers are a no-no.

The police admitted he wasn't on their radar as he wasn't linked to any of the usual right-wing suspects... maybe now they'll have to include organic farmers who are gun club members on their list.

Daniel
23rd July 2011, 18:53
The police admitted he wasn't on their radar as he wasn't linked to any of the usual right-wing suspects... maybe now they'll have to include organic farmers who are gun club members on their list.

Will be intreresting to see what guns he used. I somehow suspect that he wasn't using bolt action rifles or hunting type shotguns. Of course I'm speculating (a dangerous thing to do) but one would think that he was using assault weapons if he managed to kill so many people. Just never understand why anyone outside of the army of law enforcement needs to own a useable example of one of these weapons.

MrJan
23rd July 2011, 19:07
6 tonnes of fertaliser probably isn't that hard to get hold of without questions.

Robinho
23rd July 2011, 19:22
Will be intreresting to see what guns he used. I somehow suspect that he wasn't using bolt action rifles or hunting type shotguns. Of course I'm speculating (a dangerous thing to do) but one would think that he was using assault weapons if he managed to kill so many people. Just never understand why anyone outside of the army of law enforcement needs to own a useable example of one of these weapons.

i think i read it was a handgun, a shotgun and an automatic weapon

Mia 01
23rd July 2011, 20:24
As I understands it he used 3 tonnes of that fertilizer for the bomb in Oslo, but the police fear that it could be other bombs to.

The whole thing is so sad and unbelivable.

BleAivano
23rd July 2011, 21:02

a Norwegian life sentence is usually 21 years, however in some special cases a sentence of 30 years is possible.
Also hopefully he can be charged individually so that he will get 2x30 (=60 years) but i don't know exactly how it works in Norway.

6 tonnes of fertaliser probably isn't that hard to get hold of without questions.

Normally private persons are not allowed to buy that much which is why he had started his own company called geofarm
so that he could buy large amounts without arising suspicions.

i think i read it was a handgun, a shotgun and an automatic weapon
no shotgun, but a pistol and an assault rifle of this type (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_HK416).

BleAivano
23rd July 2011, 21:18
also there seems to be some book or diary that the suspect has written.

it can be found here (http://www.2shared.com/file/M-s-2fBD/2083-AEuropeanDeclarationofInd.html). its some 760 pages in .docx format.

the two quotes below is claimed to be from that book:

I’ve spent a total of 9 years of my life working on this project. The first five years were spent studying and creating a financial base, and the last three years was spent working full time with research, compilation and writing. Creating this compendium has personally cost me a total of 317 000 Euros (130 000 Euros spent from my own pocket and 187 500 Euros for loss of income during three years). All that, however, is barely noticeable compared to the sacrifices made in relation to the distribution of this book, the actual marketing operationhttps://static.flashback.org/img/smilies2/wink.gif
The old saying; "if you want something done, then do it yourself" is as relevant now as it was then. More than one "chef" does not mean that you will do tasks twice as fast. In many cases; you could do it all yourself, it will just take a little more time. AND, without taking unacceptable risks. The conclusion is undeniable.

I believe this will be my last entry. It is now Fri July 22nd, 12.51.

Sincere regards,

Andrew Berwick
Justiciar Knight Commander
Knights Templar Europe
Knights Templar Norway

markabilly
23rd July 2011, 23:40
i just read where it took the police more than 90 minutes

anthonyvop
24th July 2011, 00:42
Anthonyvop shows his ignorance again. Norway is actually quite high (4th in 2010) on the freedom of the press ranking, much higher than the US (20th):

Press Freedom Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index)

Miss Eki confuses Freedom of the press with ethical behavior by the press.

BTW How free can it be if it is predominantly government controlled?

anthonyvop
24th July 2011, 00:45
Knights Templar Europe
Knights Templar Norway

Who does this guy think he is? Dan Brown? Tom Hanks?

So is there any real evidence that this whack Job was really right wing? Or it is just another case of the Media Denial?

ShiftingGears
24th July 2011, 02:14

Were this in the United States I would be more inclined to agree with you, but in several Scandinavian countries there seems to be a group of people with extreme ideologies that aren't associated with any religion, more prevalent than in other areas of Europe (ultra nationalism, Neo-Nazism). That and his targets were government buildings and a youth camp for the ruling party in Norway. I guess more will be revealed.

Bob Riebe
24th July 2011, 04:03
` QQQQQQQQvx

Bob Riebe
24th July 2011, 04:10
Not to be funny, but when I hear that someone is a fundamentalist right wing Christian then I feel that the religious part of their beliefs must have played a large part in things.Then either you or most definitely (The nightly talking-heads just called him a right-wing christian fundamentalist) the supposed "news" reporter have not even the faintest idea of Christian fundamentals.

It is amazing with all the Muslim killers we have had in the U.S., even if they say they are jihadists, the news reporters NEVER call them Muslim fundamentalists, or even Left Wing.
Wonder why?

Today's paper said he first shot some, and then would go shoot them in the head with a shot-gun.

In such a scenario, a shot-gun is the most effective weapon of mass destruction.

Eki
24th July 2011, 09:03
Miss Eki confuses Freedom of the press with ethical behavior by the press.

BTW How free can it be if it is predominantly government controlled?
Miss anthonyvop, FYI, Norwegian media isn't government controlled. Now you know.

Daniel
24th July 2011, 09:33
Then either you or most definitely (The nightly talking-heads just called him a right-wing christian fundamentalist) the supposed "news" reporter have not even the faintest idea of Christian fundamentals.

Tbh most religious fundamentalists don't follow the teachings of their religion anyway.

Dave B
24th July 2011, 11:27
Tbh most religious fundamentalists don't follow the teachings of their religion anyway.

This. :up:

ioan
24th July 2011, 12:32

So is there any real evidence that this whack Job was really right wing? Or it is just another case of the Media Denial?

He is a member of the right wing extremist Norwegian party, what else do you need as evidence?! :rolleyes:

Eki
24th July 2011, 13:12

Don't worry, the title Knights Templar Universe is still available for you to take. Dame anthonyvop, the Knights Templar Universe... I like the way that rolls out.

BleAivano
24th July 2011, 13:15
several poeple have been arrested after a raid this morning by the Oslo Police. The raid is a result
of the ongoing investigations bout the terror attacks in Norway.

Politiaksjon i forbindelse med terroren - nyheter - Dagbladet.no (http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/07/24/nyheter/terror/22-07-11/17437024/)

anthonyvop
24th July 2011, 15:26
Miss anthonyvop, FYI, Norwegian media isn't government controlled. Now you know.

The Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation (Norwegian: Norsk rikskringkasting AS), which is usually known as NRK, is the Norwegian government-owned radio and television public broadcasting company, and the largest media organisation in Norway. It is a founding member of the European Broadcasting Union.

National radio is dominated by the public-service company NRK, which is funded from the television licence fee payable by the owners of television sets. NRK provides programming on three radio channels – NRK P1, NRK P2, and NRK P3 – broadcast on FM and via DAB. A number of further specialist channels are broadcast exclusively on DAB, DVB-T, and the internet.

straight from your favorite source!!!!

anthonyvop
24th July 2011, 15:29
He is a member of the right wing extremist Norwegian party, what else do you need as evidence?! :rolleyes:

What makes it "right wing"?

It is a simple question but I have yet to see one bit of evidence that this asshole had anything "right wing" about him.

ioan
24th July 2011, 15:37

There is a national broadcasting corporation in each European country. Then there are are hundreds of other privately owned news corporations. What part is it difficult for you to understand? Shall we draw it maybe?!

ioan
24th July 2011, 15:38

It is a simple question but I have yet to see one bit of evidence that this asshole had anything "right wing" about him.

Go to school man, you are missing the most basic knowledge to have an intelligent conversation and you keep asking for the obvious to be explained to you, which is tedious and disturbing in the same time.

anthonyvop
24th July 2011, 15:54
Go to school man, you are missing the most basic knowledge to have an intelligent conversation and you keep asking for the obvious to be explained to you, which is tedious and disturbing in the same time.

So you got nothing?

Seriously. All I have heard of seen is that he was a fundamentalist Christian and was anti-Muslim....None of which makes him Right Wing.

Eki
24th July 2011, 16:05
NRK may be the biggest, but it's not the only radio and TV broadcaster in Norway. And media includes also other media, like newspapers, magazines and the internet. There aren't any government owned newspapers, magazines or internet operators in Norway.

Eki
24th July 2011, 16:08
So you got nothing?

Seriously. All I have heard of seen is that he was a fundamentalist Christian and was anti-Muslim....None of which makes him Right Wing.
If you had kept your ears and eyes open, you would have also heard that he is extreme right wing. It's not media's fault that you have your own weird definition of extreme right wing.

anthonyvop
24th July 2011, 17:00
If you had kept your ears and eyes open, you would have also heard that he is extreme right wing. It's not media's fault that you have your own weird definition of extreme right wing.

Just because the media says it then it must be true?

They also called a the Arizona Shooter extreme right wing and yet he was far from it.

What makes him right wing?

janneppi
24th July 2011, 17:16
several poeple have been arrested after a raid this morning by the Oslo Police. The raid is a result
of the ongoing investigations bout the terror attacks in Norway.

Politiaksjon i forbindelse med terroren - nyheter - Dagbladet.no (http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/07/24/nyheter/terror/22-07-11/17437024/)
Looks like it was a false alarm.

The more is revealed of this guy, the more he seems like the stereotypical backwoods saddo who has a beef with the society and goverment. A 1000 page manifest, give me break. He probably used to patrol the norvegian countriside to attack invading UN troops.

Eki
24th July 2011, 18:28
Just because the media says it then it must be true?

They also called a the Arizona Shooter extreme right wing and yet he was far from it.

What makes him right wing?
This shoe fits him quite well:

Far-right politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far-right_politics)

Far right politics commonly involve supremacism — a belief that superiority and inferiority is an innate reality between individuals and groups — and a complete rejection of the concept of social equality as a norm.[2] Far right politics often support segregation; the separation of groups deemed to be superior from groups deemed to be inferior.[3] Far right politics also commonly include authoritarianism, nativism, racism and xenophobia.[4]

anthonyvop
25th July 2011, 02:03
This shoe fits him quite well:

Far right politics commonly involve supremacism — a belief that superiority and inferiority is an innate reality between individuals and groups — and a complete rejection of the concept of social equality as a norm.[2] Far right politics often support segregation; the separation of groups deemed to be superior from groups deemed to be inferior.[3] Far right politics also commonly include authoritarianism, nativism, racism and xenophobia.[4]

Far-right politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far-right_politics)

Another case of far left Wikipedia Bias and lies

Far right politics commonly involve supremacism......Far right politics also commonly include authoritarianism, nativism, racism and xenophobia?

Hmmmmm.....What people in history fit that description? OH....I know. The THREE GREATEST GENOCIDAL MURDERERS IN HISTORY! MAO, STALIN & HITLER!!! All Left Wing!

Bob Riebe
25th July 2011, 03:49
Go to school man, you are missing the most basic knowledge to have an intelligent conversation and you keep asking for the obvious to be explained to you, which is tedious and disturbing in the same time.Then answer his question or you are mimicking a most common form of bigotry- putting labels others without more than the accusers prejudice.

Bob Riebe
25th July 2011, 03:52
Another case of far left Wikipedia Bias and lies

Hmmmmm.....What people in history fit that description? OH....I know. The THREE GREATEST GENOCIDAL MURDERERS IN HISTORY! MAO, STALIN & HITLER!!! All Left Wing!He is using the Wiki as a primary source; what else need to be said about its accuracy?

DexDexter
25th July 2011, 07:50
Were this in the United States I would be more inclined to agree with you, but in several Scandinavian countries there seems to be a group of people with extreme ideologies that aren't associated with any religion, more prevalent than in other areas of Europe (ultra nationalism, Neo-Nazism). That and his targets were government buildings and a youth camp for the ruling party in Norway. I guess more will be revealed.

That's just nonsense.

Dave B
25th July 2011, 08:04
As is so often the case, Charlie Brooker eloquently sums up the media frenzy and utter BS:

The news coverage of the Norway mass-killings was fact-free conjecture | Charlie Brooker | Comment is free | The Guardian (http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/jul/24/charlie-brooker-norway-mass-killings)

Retro Formula 1
25th July 2011, 12:31
Pretty much sums up how I feel about the press.

Media today is about being thefirst to generate revulsion and disgust, usually by printing unfounded conjecture.

Whereas we should be feeling shock and sorrow over this disgusting act, we are more concerned with hypothesising, disseminating and condemning, usually on little more than a hunch.

Personally, I was revolted that the media was showing bodies on the beach and interviewing kids as they came off the island in a clear state of shock and had to turn it off.

anthonyvop
25th July 2011, 14:13
Well......I guess I was right.

Norway shooting: Anders Behring Breivik plagiarised 'Unabomber'
Anders Behring Breivik, the suspect in Norway's twin attacks that killed at least 93 people, appeared to plagiarise large chunks of his manifesto from the writings of Theodore Kaczynski, the “Unabomber”, it has emerged.

Norway shooting: Anders Behring Breivik plagiarised 'Unabomber' - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8658269/Norway-shooting-Anders-Behring-Breivik-plagiarised-Unabomber.html)

So this "Right Wing" extremist is a follower of an Ultra Left Wing Terrorist!

Eki
25th July 2011, 14:31
Well......I guess I was right.

Norway shooting: Anders Behring Breivik plagiarised 'Unabomber' - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8658269/Norway-shooting-Anders-Behring-Breivik-plagiarised-Unabomber.html)

So this "Right Wing" extremist is a follower of an Ultra Left Wing Terrorist!
He also cited Winston Churchill, but I guess in your books Churchill was also an ultra left wing terrorist. How do you define the Norwegian Labour Party? Ultra right wing? Must be because they were his enemies and target.

Brown, Jon Brow
25th July 2011, 14:35
Right versus left is just free-market versus planned economy. I fail to see how the killers economic beliefs played a role in his mental state that made him kill innocent people.

DonJippo
25th July 2011, 14:40

He was a member of this party Progress Party (Norway) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progress_Party_(Norway)#Ideology) you can make your own conclusion if that is left or right.

CaptainRaiden
25th July 2011, 14:41
93 people, innocent people killed by a scumbag psycho. And every time someone wants to prove a point, only innocent people die. :mad: :mad: :mad: These guys have to be extremely mentally ill or completely brainwashed to devalue human life this way.

Well, my thoughts go out to the ones who died and their families. RIP. Nothing else to say...

Daniel
25th July 2011, 14:49
FFS who cares whether he's left wing or right wing? Plus when it comes to extremists of any sort they seldom stick to their principles.

anthonyvop
25th July 2011, 17:31
FFS who cares whether he's left wing or right wing? Plus when it comes to extremists of any sort they seldom stick to their principles.

I agree but the Media and many of those on the left were quick to brand him a "right wing extremist" without knowing the facts....And that pisses me off.

DexDexter
25th July 2011, 17:35

The guy is mad, he cannot be categorized as anything else but sick. His manifest was full of weird stuff without any logic. To me he reminds me of those school shooters, same type of hatred towards everything without any real reason.

ioan
25th July 2011, 19:10
He is using the Wiki as a primary source; what else need to be said about its accuracy?

What should he use an extremists' dictionary? That way you would probably agree with the definitions!

driveace
25th July 2011, 20:13
Police have now said the number killed is now believed to be about 76,less than at first thought ,but still too many !!

A.F.F.
25th July 2011, 20:18
Why he surrended? Why didn't he kill himself? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad (because I want him suffer) he didn't but I'm curious why he choose not to?

Daniel
25th July 2011, 20:19
Police have now said the number killed is now believed to be about 76,less than at first thought ,but still too many !!

How the hell does that work?

BleAivano
25th July 2011, 20:36

yes that is correct, 68 killed in the shooting and 8 in the bombing.

also Scotland Yard will investigate possible connections to British right wing extremists since the shooter claimed in his manifest
that he was recruited "by two English extremists."

BBC News - Norway massacre: Police probe killer's links to UK (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14266140)

Bob Riebe
25th July 2011, 22:50
What should he use an extremists' dictionary? That way you would probably agree with the definitions!Anyone who does not know the difference between the Wiki and a serious source of information, then what that one believes makes no difference as your thoughts change with the direction of the wind like the Wiki.

The Wiki can be fine as a quick source for locations or non-subjective hard data, but anything such as Right-wing or Liberal, which needs proof to prove what is written is not simply a biased rant, well to look for that on the Wiki is asinine.

Bob Riebe
25th July 2011, 22:50
What should he use an extremists' dictionary? That way you would probably agree with the definitions!Anyone who does not know the difference between the Wiki and a serious source of information, then what that one believes makes no difference as the ones thoughts can change with the direction of the wind like the Wiki.

The Wiki can be fine as a quick source for locations or non-subjective hard data, but anything such as Right-wing or Liberal, which needs proof to prove what is written is not simply a biased rant, well to look for that on the Wiki is asinine.

ioan
25th July 2011, 22:53
Anyone who does not know the difference between the Wiki and a serious source of information, then what that one believes makes no difference as your thoughts change with the direction of the wind like the Wiki.

Every source of information no matter how serious is put together just like Wiki:

1. An author puts together his knowledge in a file
2. Above information will be checked by several person with different levels of knowledge
3. When everything is deemed to be OK will be published

Wiki is being moderated, scrutinized and improved just like that and on top of it it benefits from being scrutinized by a fairly large number of knowledgeable people, more than in the case of your 'serious' source of information.

Just so you know it too.

PS: Can you tell us what makes your serious source of information more pertinent in teh case of subjective facts/information? Is it written by people with no opinion or what?

Bob Riebe
25th July 2011, 23:05
every source of information no matter how serious is put together just like wiki:

roflmao

ioan
25th July 2011, 23:11
Highly intelligent one word answer, just what I was expecting from a person with 'serious' sources of information.
You can call Ant and have a beer with him, you'll be in great company.

Bob Riebe
25th July 2011, 23:38
Highly intelligent one word answer, just what I was expecting from a person with 'serious' sources of information.
You can call Ant and have a beer with him, you'll be in great company.Still roflmao.

tfp
25th July 2011, 23:51
All the very best wishes go out to all those victims in Oslo :(

ioan
26th July 2011, 00:27
Still roflmao.

This is how you should do it properly:
:rotflmao:

Daniel
26th July 2011, 00:29
Can we stop this pissing contest in what is essentiall a serious and very sad thread?

ioan
26th July 2011, 00:35
Can we stop this pissing contest in what is essentiall a serious and very sad thread?

Sure, when some lunatic stops considering others stupid because they don't use the same measure he uses to quantify what is serious information and what not.

Anyway I guess we won't learn much more from ABB then what's in his 1500 pages manifest. What I am curious now is if indeed he is part of a bigger scheme that comprises the whole Europe as he claims.

Daniel
26th July 2011, 00:39
Sure, when some lunatic stops considering others stupid because they don't use the same measure he uses to quantify what is serious information and what not.

Anyway I guess we won't learn much more from ABB then what's in his 1500 pages manifest. What I am curious now is if indeed he is part of a bigger scheme that comprises the whole Europe as he claims.

Ioan, it's fine to act like this in the F1 forum IMO, but when 80 odd people have been killed even if the other guy is wrong it's not cool to get involved in this sort of lame argument.

ioan
26th July 2011, 00:41
Ioan, it's fine to act like this in the F1 forum IMO, but when 80 odd people have been killed even if the other guy is wrong it's not cool to get involved in this sort of lame argument.

This isn't about cool or not cool.
It's a about how two US based forum members are trolling around in a serious thread refusing to accept evidence that ABB is a right wing extremist, most probably because it disturbs them the association with right wing politics.
If we are suppose only to post RIP, then so be it, RIP.

Bob Riebe
26th July 2011, 03:01
It's a about how two US based forum members are trolling around in a serious thread refusing to accept evidence that ABB is a right wing extremist, most probably because it disturbs them the association with right wing politics.
If we are suppose only to post RIP, then so be it, RIP.No it disturbs you that you think Wiki is a serious info source, and were called on it while only semi-literate twit would think that.

It seems while Daniel said this:
Daniel wrote:

You are still cemented to plastering a prejudiced label on some one to make you feel good.
Oh well have nice day Bunky.

anthonyvop
26th July 2011, 04:13

No. It is because nobody, including you, have provided not one shred of evidence that he is even moderately Right Wing let alone "extreme"..And you get all hissy when it is pointed out that you have failed to back up your argument.

Dave B
26th July 2011, 08:39
Why he surrended? Why didn't he kill himself? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad (because I want him suffer) he didn't but I'm curious why he choose not to?

To answer your question amid all the bickering, it seems that Breivik wanted his day in court in order to further spead his message. The Norwegians saw sense and held the hearing behind closed doors to prevent this, but not before he had widely distributed his manifesto. He appears to genuinely believe in his cause, and I guess that killing himself would by his standards make him a failure.

The other question is whether Breivik acted alone or, as he is know claiming, that there are other cells waiting to carry out further attacks. There's also the question of whether he had any links to far-right parties elsewhere in Europe, including the EDL.

Dave B
26th July 2011, 08:42
As an aside, if you ever needed further evidence as to how much of a lowlife piece of crap Glenn Beck is:

Glenn Beck, the rightwing US broadcaster and Tea Party favourite, has compared those who were massacred on the Norwegian island of Utøya to the Nazi party's youth wing.

"There was a shooting at a political camp, which sounds a little like the Hitler youth, or, whatever. I mean, who does a camp for kids that's all about politics. Disturbing," said Beck on his syndicated radio show.

The comments were condemned by Torbjørn Eriksen, a former press secretary to Jens Stoltenberg, Norway's prime minister.

Eriksen described the comment as "a new low" for Beck, telling the Daily Telegraph: "Young political activists have gathered at Utøya for over 60 years to learn about and be part of democracy, the very opposite of what the Hitler Youth was about. Glenn Beck's comments are ignorant, incorrect and extremely hurtful."

Glenn Beck likens Norwegian dead to Hitler youth | Media | The Guardian (http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/jul/26/glenn-beck-norwegian-dead-hitler)

intheway
26th July 2011, 09:52
As an aside, if you ever needed further evidence as to how much of a lowlife piece of crap Glenn Beck is

Words fail. Of course the best solution for Beck would be to ignore him. Unfortunately that's not even practical when he pulls crap like this - it just has to be refuted.

A.F.F.
26th July 2011, 09:52
To answer your question amid all the bickering, it seems that Breivik wanted his day in court in order to further spead his message. The Norwegians saw sense and held the hearing behind closed doors to prevent this, but not before he had widely distributed his manifesto. He appears to genuinely believe in his cause, and I guess that killing himself would by his standards make him a failure.

The other question is whether Breivik acted alone or, as he is know claiming, that there are other cells waiting to carry out further attacks. There's also the question of whether he had any links to far-right parties elsewhere in Europe, including the EDL.

I think you're right.

Garry Walker
26th July 2011, 10:12
Every source of information no matter how serious is put together just like Wiki:

1. An author puts together his knowledge in a file
2. Above information will be checked by several person with different levels of knowledge
3. When everything is deemed to be OK will be published

Wiki is being moderated, scrutinized and improved just like that and on top of it it benefits from being scrutinized by a fairly large number of knowledgeable people, more than in the case of your 'serious' source of information.
Okay, so you would cite Wiki in your uni dissertation? Good luck with that.

donKey jote
26th July 2011, 10:42
As an aside, if you ever needed further evidence as to how much of a lowlife piece of crap Glenn Beck is:
[/url]

Ignorant... or is he? :p
Always good for a laugh, so long as nobody takes him seriously :dozey:
The fact he was "not renewed" by his serious news network just shows how left wing FOX has become :laugh:

Still, if he posted his crap here under certain names... would we notice? :dozey:

Jr.
26th July 2011, 21:35
Firstly, this is a tragedy to all the involved. The Norwegian people have during the weekend met in large crowds all over the country, in silent protest towards this mad mans ideas.

He is seen as a christian extreme right wing fundamentalist, believing that his acts would start a new war against multi-culturalism and islamic beliefs. His council has stated that his thoughts are not of this world, he acts like he is in a bubble. In his Manifesto he states that he will be seen as a european freedom hero in 50-60 years time. His motive is to kickstart a movement that would stop forreigners taking over Europe.

Its now believed that the bomb against the government quarter was a distraction, while his main objective was to wipe out as many as possible of the AUF youth movement, the socialist labour partys youth organization who owned the island and has had a summer camp there for years and years, with both political content as well as a pure social agenda. The purpetrator sees the current government as guilty of "giving away the country to immigrants, betraying the Norwegian heritage". His answer was firstly to write to papers and publications, warning about this "terrible development". His writings were extreme and usually refused for publishing, he saw this as a conspiracy from the government and subsequently found it neccessary to take to arms....

He sees himself as a modern crusader, with the same motives as the mideval crusades giving him the right to act as they did, slaughtering anyone not agreing with his beliefs. His primary enemy was the socialists and particularly the ones beeing "indoctrinated" on the island. Terrible stories has been told, how he portraid as a police officer, gathering the youth around him to "inform" them regarding the bombing, then mowing them down with a semi-automatic rifle, and then walking amongst the wounded and dead giving them execution style head shots. His guns were loaded with dum-dum bullets to inflict maximum harm.

All the witnesses describe him as cold and calm, walking around the entire island shooting down kids left and right. More than 300 youngsters swam to safety the 500 meters to the other shore, some of them didnt make it, others describe how the splash from the sea was read everytime the mad man fired a round from shore hitting the swimmers. 5 are still unaccounted for. He then walked the shores shouting "this is the police, its safe to come out", then shooting the youngsters as they approached him.

Right Wing, Left Wing, teory doesnt matter, this was an attack on the european lifestyle, and it will go down in history as one of the most devious and evil acts ever, hopefully setting his "cause" back indefinately and promoting brotherhood before race and religion. The Norwegian people has allready shown how he has failed to pressure his views on us all.

Eki
26th July 2011, 22:38
Firstly, this is a tragedy to all the involved. The Norwegian people have during the weekend met in large crowds all over the country, in silent protest towards this mad mans ideas.
As have the Finnish people had flags in half pole and a moment of silence in the memory or the victims. I can assure you that most of the Finns are with you at this moment of grief.

Daniel
26th July 2011, 22:45

He is seen as a christian extreme right wing fundamentalist, believing that his acts would start a new war against multi-culturalism and islamic beliefs. His council has stated that his thoughts are not of this world, he acts like he is in a bubble. In his Manifesto he states that he will be seen as a european freedom hero in 50-60 years time. His motive is to kickstart a movement that would stop forreigners taking over Europe.

Its now believed that the bomb against the government quarter was a distraction, while his main objective was to wipe out as many as possible of the AUF youth movement, the socialist labour partys youth organization who owned the island and has had a summer camp there for years and years, with both political content as well as a pure social agenda. The purpetrator sees the current government as guilty of "giving away the country to immigrants, betraying the Norwegian heritage". His answer was firstly to write to papers and publications, warning about this "terrible development". His writings were extreme and usually refused for publishing, he saw this as a conspiracy from the government and subsequently found it neccessary to take to arms....

He sees himself as a modern crusader, with the same motives as the mideval crusades giving him the right to act as they did, slaughtering anyone not agreing with his beliefs. His primary enemy was the socialists and particularly the ones beeing "indoctrinated" on the island. Terrible stories has been told, how he portraid as a police officer, gathering the youth around him to "inform" them regarding the bombing, then mowing them down with a semi-automatic rifle, and then walking amongst the wounded and dead giving them execution style head shots. His guns were loaded with dum-dum bullets to inflict maximum harm.

All the witnesses describe him as cold and calm, walking around the entire island shooting down kids left and right. More than 300 youngsters swam to safety the 500 meters to the other shore, some of them didnt make it, others describe how the splash from the sea was read everytime the mad man fired a round from shore hitting the swimmers. 5 are still unaccounted for. He then walked the shores shouting "this is the police, its safe to come out", then shooting the youngsters as they approached him.

Right Wing, Left Wing, teory doesnt matter, this was an attack on the european lifestyle, and it will go down in history as one of the most devious and evil acts ever, hopefully setting his "cause" back indefinately and promoting brotherhood before race and religion. The Norwegian people has allready shown how he has failed to pressure his views on us all.

Thankyou very much for your view of things :)

race aficionado
26th July 2011, 23:30

Ditto!

race aficionado
26th July 2011, 23:31

Ditto!

(sorry - double post) . . . but Ditto! it is.

markabilly
27th July 2011, 14:52
Extremists who are really convinced of the righteous of their cause have a difficult time accepting that someone would be stupid enough not become a true beleiver.

It can be based on any number of different religions, political philosophies, or non-political philosophies, just some view of what the world should and must be.

Those non-beleivers must be converted, so they can be controlled by the same extreme views. And if they can not be converted and controlled (because they refuse to join or their racial heritage or whatever), then they must be eliminated, and made an example of what happens to herectics.

Examples: The burning of people for being herectics. The stoning of people for being herectics. The murder of cartoonists for making jokes about the pedo prophet. Nazi concentration camps, driven by this extreme loyalty, that in the end, they were not only killing jews, but executing their fellow nazis......Marxism, and then Stalin and Mao, with their own concentration camps to murder non-beleivers in mass numbers.

The bombing of the federal building. 911 crash into the towers.

This idiot. Set an example, and the others will convert or at least run from being part of the targeted group

But the good news for him:
PhotoBlog - Prison in Norway focuses on reform in a comfortable environment (http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/26/7173997-prison-in-norway-focuses-on-reform-in-a-comfortable-environment)

Individual cells come with an en-suite bathroom, a flat-screen TV and various comforts. They measure 12 square meters (130 square feet) and are divided up into units (10 to 12) which share a living room and kitchen, similarly to a students' dormitory.

The windows are not fitted with bars, but thick glass is used instead.
The prison - the second-largest in Norway - costs 165m Euro and accommodates 248 male inmates. Some 760,000 Euro were spent just on artworks, some of which commissioned to Norway's most renowned street artist, Dolk.

The inmates can attend a vast range of formative courses at a official high school located inside the prison. Subjects can include languages, IT, science, catering, music, (there is even a professional sound studio) art and handicraft and several sports. :rolleyes:

Norway's unrepentant mass killer, Anders Behring Breivik, is now under arrest. And he should count himself lucky for -- if entirely undeserving of -- a penal system in that country that is among the cushiest in the world. There's no capital punishment, and the longest jail term allowed is 21 years (a caveat if a prisoner is deemed to still be a threat, his sentence can be extended in five-year blocks indefinitely, though it's highly unlikely, according to Norwegian officials).

:eek:

chillout time.......................i bet Daniel's vacations away from home are not nearly so relaxing. I know mine are not. :rolleyes:

Garry Walker
27th July 2011, 19:09
Someone in this thread said how happy he was that Breivik was caught alive so he can suffer now. I bet life in that jail with internet and LCD TV will be a real torture for him LOL

Daniel
27th July 2011, 19:21
Someone in this thread said how happy he was that Breivik was caught alive so he can suffer now. I bet life in that jail with internet and LCD TV will be a real torture for him LOL

Yes, an LCD tv makes up for everything else.....

Garry Walker
27th July 2011, 19:25

It is an over the top luxury for scumbags.

Daniel
27th July 2011, 19:26

Tbh the best luxury is keeping them away from us.

Garry Walker
27th July 2011, 19:30

Enter shooting squads :D

markabilly
31st July 2011, 11:59
Enter shooting squads :D
when they are dead, they tend not to be recidivists

Tomi
31st July 2011, 16:21

What if the tune the tv so that it only shows us reality tv, in my opinion it would be worse penalty than death.

anthonyvop
31st July 2011, 17:10

Wow........Such Jealousy!

BDunnell
31st July 2011, 23:04

I agree. Furthermore, whenever anyone says that prison nowadays is 'like a holiday camp', I wonder what point they're making, as I can think of nothing worse than being at a holiday camp.

BDunnell
31st July 2011, 23:06
If we are suppose only to post RIP, then so be it, RIP.

I'm with you entirely on this one, ioan.

BDunnell
31st July 2011, 23:08
To answer your question amid all the bickering, it seems that Breivik wanted his day in court in order to further spead his message. The Norwegians saw sense and held the hearing behind closed doors to prevent this, but not before he had widely distributed his manifesto.

A manifesto which I gather quotes, amongst others, Jeremy Clarkson. I make no comment on this.

BDunnell
31st July 2011, 23:09
The Norwegian people has allready shown how he has failed to pressure his views on us all.

And nor will anyone in Europe, on the grounds that most European people are of a relatively level-headed persuasion, whether on the left or right. This is something to be celebrated.

Dave B
1st August 2011, 19:21
A manifesto which I gather quotes, amongst others, Jeremy Clarkson. I make no comment on this.

And Melanie Phillips. If there was any doubt that the guy has metal health issues, that should be proof enough for anybody.

donKey jote
3rd August 2011, 19:46
metal health issues... what, like lead-poisoning or something? :eek:

Eki
3rd August 2011, 20:34
This far he's demanded that: 1) He can wear his uniform in the court 2) the King of Norway and the Norwegian government resign 3) he's nominated as the commander in chief of the Norwegian armed forces 4) he will be evaluated by Japanese psychiatrists (no offense to Japanese psychiatrists, but why would they be better than others). Either he's taking the Mickey out of the Norwegian juridical system or he doesn't need any evaluation to prove he's mad.

Mia 01
3rd August 2011, 22:04
Please no yokes in this thread. So many fine youngsters dead. Me and my boys are also engaged in ths socalist party, it could be us. So much hate out there.