PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody!

Jaume_LeVolant
18th July 2011, 10:55
Hi folks, I'm Jaume (James in UK) from Barcelona, Spain. I read in the Forum for many months, but until now I had decided to write :P

I'm 22, by the first, I love Rallying, but the Touring Cars (BTCC, DTM, Aussie V8's...) are my second love in this world

Cos in Spain the BTCC is not much followed, only a few people like me or my friend Donney (that also are here in the Forum) are following the British Touring Cars, it's so difficult to get news, opinions, discusses... if aren't here, this reason is why I decided to register here :)

Well, I wait for a good times here and enjoy our passion, Motorsport, with you.

Best regards!

Mark
18th July 2011, 12:06
Welcome :D

slinkster
18th July 2011, 17:03
Hello and welcome! :)

Jag_Warrior
18th July 2011, 17:42
Welcome aboard. :wave:

Do you follow open wheel formula car racing at all... namely, Formula One?

Jaume_LeVolant
18th July 2011, 21:36
Thank you very much for the welcome ;)

The Open-wheelers... I enjoy it because are racing cars, but Formulas are in the very end of my Motorsports favourite list :P Before, I forgot to say that Endurance races are another of my preferences... GT's, LPM's and similar :P As can you see, I prefer closed cars and of these, like more road car appearence, better than others!

See you later!

Alexamateo
19th July 2011, 03:32
Welcome! Are you from Leon like Donney? If so I have been there and also a little village in the mountains called Coladilla (my spelling may be wrong). My wife is a Mexican whose best friend's parents are from there. They split time between the two countries and we visited them a few years ago

We love Spain and need to get back there.

Donney
19th July 2011, 08:31
Hey Jaume, good to see you around!!!!!

Beware, these people are mostly crazy!!!!!

:beer:

pino
20th July 2011, 18:15
Hello and welcome to the forums :wave:

Mark in Oshawa
20th July 2011, 19:04
WE will know you have really an open mind if you start posting over on NASCAR topics!!! Welcome!

Jaume_LeVolant
20th July 2011, 23:48
Thanks again ;)

@Alexamateo, I'm not from Leon like Donney, I'm from Barcelona (not the city, just in the province, aprox. 50km's near the city), a little bit so far from Leon :D @Donney... I'm sure that here are craziest like we in FCom xD @Mark, NASCAR for me it's so strange, not the kind of cars or drivers, but yes the championship format. Owners, Teams, Sponsors, Drivers, Rules, etc... are complete different of all that we're used in Spain or Europe. The Oval tracks for me are rare, it's so difficult to understand (for me) how they can make races in a "zero", all the time rounding at the same direction. But i'm sure that if I begin to follow NASCAR soon understand the competition and would like it ;)

schmenke
21st July 2011, 15:54
... these people are mostly crazy!!!!!

True... also, beware the odd burro lurking around here from time to time :dozey:

Welcome Jaume.

Donney
21st July 2011, 16:18
Oh yes, mr. donkey himself....