PDA

View Full Version : Who would win in a fight: Rupert, Paddington, or Winnie The Pooh?

Rollo
13th July 2011, 00:55
I think probably Rupert because Paddington and Pooh are too clumsy for their own good.

Jag_Warrior
13th July 2011, 01:13
Probably Rupert. Paddington has a slow left hook and Pooh has a habit of dropping his right when he throws a punch. Plus Rupert would have a can of mace concealed in his trunks.

Rollo
13th July 2011, 03:29
We've had some little ones over and the new Rupert telly series was on ABC3; it's very CGI and whatnot.

It always struck me when reading Rupert in the Daily Express that no matter how exciting Rupert's adventures were, his parents never seemed to care very much when he told them about it. Did they think that he was just making it all up or something? I know I would.

555-04Q2
13th July 2011, 06:07
My son says Winnie The Pooh for sure :p :

Rollo
14th July 2011, 21:16
Paddington is found in the first story at Paddington Station and in his suitcase are some sandwiches and a jar of marmalade and that's it. No other explanation is ever offered as to how he got there or even why. He doesn't have a passport and the only identification that he has is a tag around his neck which says "Please look after this bear. Thank you."

Does this mean to say that Paddington was an illegal immigrant? Is it possible that he picked up any street-fighting skills that we don't know about, and that his clumsiness is all an elaborate show?

Eki
14th July 2011, 21:29
Winnie Mandela beats Rupert Murdoch.

555-04Q2
16th July 2011, 18:11
Winnie Mandela beats Rupert Murdoch.

:laugh:

Dave B
20th July 2011, 14:42
Who would win in a fight: Rupert, Paddington, or Winnie The Pooh?
Rupert, largely because his wife would come to his rescue!

H3SfSBjo7YE

Sonic
21st July 2011, 11:29
Paddington, obviously. Who knows what tools of torture he has concealed in that duffle coat.