PDA

View Full Version : Anti Gypsy racism in the Daily Mail

Captain VXR
11th July 2011, 22:39
Gypsy gang 'deliberately drowned' elderly pony in lake in front of horrified families | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2013181/Gypsy-gang-deliberately-drowned-elderly-pony-lake-horrified-families.html)
Supposedly a gang of gypsies tried to drown a pair of ponies. Yeah ****ing right, if they wanted to get rid they'd sell them on to earn some money - they're not exactly the richest people in the UK are they?
Secondly, did someone approach the 'gang' and ask if they happened to live in caravans?
Thirdly, the article is complete horsesh*t (pun intended) and one pony died through an accident:
Pony died in lake accident - Crime, UK - The Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/pony-died-in-lake-accident-2311996.html)

Daniel
11th July 2011, 23:05
Gypsy gang 'deliberately drowned' elderly pony in lake in front of horrified families | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2013181/Gypsy-gang-deliberately-drowned-elderly-pony-lake-horrified-families.html)
Supposedly a gang of gypsies tried to drown a pair of ponies. Yeah ****ing right, if they wanted to get rid they'd sell them on to earn some money - they're not exactly the richest people in the UK are they?
Secondly, did someone approach the 'gang' and ask if they happened to live in caravans?
Thirdly, the article is complete horsesh*t (pun intended) and one pony died through an accident:
Pony died in lake accident - Crime, UK - The Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/pony-died-in-lake-accident-2311996.html)

Whilst I kind of agree with you, you have to say it does seem quite likely that it could have been the Gypsies wot did it.

I have to ask you if you would approach a group of 12 men and ask why they were drowning a pony to enquire as to whether they're living in a caravan or not......

The mail article only seems to mention one pony as well.

Captain VXR
11th July 2011, 23:45
Someone got mugged in inner city Bristol? It was a black guy wot dun it. Same 'logic'.
I wouldn't approach them obviously, I'd like to know where the Mail got their information from that is was gypsies???

Daniel
11th July 2011, 23:46
Someone got mugged in inner city Bristol? It was a black guy wot dun it. Same 'logic'.
I wouldn't approach them obviously, I'd like to know where the Mail got their information from that is was gypsies???

Well the article states that some travellers moved in recently?

Captain VXR
11th July 2011, 23:49
Doesn't mean it had anything to do with them.
Could be that a family of Kenyans just moved into the part of Bristol the hypothetical mugging took place.

Daniel
11th July 2011, 23:49
Doesn't mean it had anything to do with them.
Could be that a family of Kenyans just moved into the part of Bristol the hypothetical mugging took place.

Of course.

Captain VXR
11th July 2011, 23:52
Well you've failed to address and counter any of my points, I'll leave it at that.

Dave B
12th July 2011, 09:44
What gets lost in tabloid land is that Gypsy is not equal to Traveller.

Mark
12th July 2011, 10:20
Travellers are usually of Irish descent in the UK. Gypsies are of Romany origin.

gadjo_dilo
12th July 2011, 13:37
Sorry but I can't see any " anti Gypsy racism " in that article. You should have listerned to my comments on the latest party of my gipsy neighbours last Sunday. :laugh:

Don't know about travellers but in my opinion romany gipsies can't be integrated in a decent society. They don't obey rules, don't have respect for the others and most of them beg or stole for their living. They're organized on "mafia" bases and to fight with them is a lost cause. They tend to expand now all over Europe but unfortunately they're sent back by most of the countries.

Gypsy gang 'deliberately drowned' elderly pony in lake in front of horrified families | Mail Online[/url]

Good god, they're always doing such horrible things to horses ( whenever they are old and can't be used anymore ) and some of them deliberately mutilate their children to send them to beg.

ioan
12th July 2011, 19:58
^ This.

PS: I find it funny how those who didn't have to live close to gypsies before are defending them when they do horrible things. Just wait till you are at the receiving end of their behavior.

CaptainRaiden
13th July 2011, 10:30
What gets lost in tabloid land is that Gypsy is not equal to Traveller.

^ This.

The two folks above me probably don't get what the OP means, and that is that the Daily Mail classed whoever dunnit as "gypsies" without actually knowing or having solid proof of if they were gypsies or not. No eyewitness confirmed they were gypsies. They just assumed they were. That is false journalism, or pretty much anti-gypsy racism.

Also what's interesting is that the word gypsy is used in the title, but not once throughout the article.

Captain VXR
13th July 2011, 16:42
^ This.

PS: I find it funny how those who didn't have to live close to gypsies before are defending them when they do horrible things. Just wait till you are at the receiving end of their behavior.

Yes, they ALL do horrible things. :rolleyes:

Retro Formula 1
13th July 2011, 16:54
I am sure that there are some wonderful cuddly genuine Romany Gypsies that collect rag and bone or tinker for a living out of a traditional horse drawn home but I have never met one.

I have met numerous Gypsies, Travellers and Pikeys and to varying degree, they are all scummers in my mind whether it's petty crime and ignoring taxes while getting away with anything they can down to thoroughly nasty organised criminals.

All this big fat Gypsy wedding crap just emphasises the disregard these people have for the people and law of this land.

As for the good old Gypsy code where 2 chaps have a bit of sparring to sort out their differences and then shake hands. Bolloks!! Even if that were to happen in the Trailer Park, if someone outside these tossers gets involved in an altercation with a G/T/P and gets the upper hand, you can bet that 30 or 40 of them will be around in no time looking to kick the crap out them.

It's about time we stopped pussy-footing around with these tribal gangs and the police given the power (and balls) to get in there and raid these camps to clean out the criminals.

Racism? Naw. Just fed up with these people holding society to ransom and getting away with it.

Roamy
13th July 2011, 18:10
What is wrong with Gypsys I love the Gypsy Kings !!!!

steveaki13
13th July 2011, 22:09
I can only go on two experiences I have had with gypsy's.

All three incidents were playing a fully organised football match in our local league on one pitch on different occasions and the pitch was right next to a gypsy sight.

My first experience was while being on the sidelines as a sub, and two fireworks were fired in our direction, not into the air but horizontally towards us and the landed a little way, behind us then two years on we were playing their again and kids pelted us with stones.

One other incident is widely known around football clubs around my area, was a group of gypsy kids actually set fire to one of the goal nets and when they were challenged they ran off, a while later and a man came over with a shot gun over his arm and threatened those who had shouted at his kids.

Needless to say these days football is not held next to their sight.

I have only these to go on, but it doesn't seem like particuarly good or reasonable behavour to get welcomed into the local community. That couple with any piece of the sight I saw was a complete tip.

Retro Formula 1
14th July 2011, 11:10
Too true Aki. These people think they are above the law and unfortunately, they are correct :(

Daniel
14th July 2011, 11:33
I think this is a case of people defending the name of people who more often than not go around causing trouble.

When we've had travellers in the local area they have almost always broken down gates and caused damage to gain entry to sites. When they've been in he local areas they send their children to schools and in some cases don't pick them up till an hour or two after the school closes....

As others have said, they don't take any consideration of the law, are overly agressive if what people say is true and where they are, crime is sure to follow.

As someone who comes from a country where we don't have these problems I am amazed that they are allowed to exist as they do.

Retro Formula 1
14th July 2011, 11:47
Well you've failed to address and counter any of my points, I'll leave it at that.

OK, answer me this question then.

What positive contribution do Gypsies or Travellers make to the community that might begin to counter the negative examples raised on this forum? I maintain that they are lawless scum that intimidate society and make no positive contribution to society but am ready to be proved wrong.

Captain VXR
16th July 2011, 23:09

What positive contribution do Gypsies or Travellers make to the community that might begin to counter the negative examples raised on this forum? I maintain that they are lawless scum that intimidate society and make no positive contribution to society but am ready to be proved wrong.

Cheap driveway resurfacing? :p
Many are lawless scum, its a shame they all get tarred with the same brush...
The few gypsies I've met were pleasant enough people

Roamy
17th July 2011, 00:27

We have a lot of people that fall into this classification. Maybe we should just call them all "Scummers" so we can mix all the ethnic classes. Are your Gypsies usually a certain race? Or are they just basically homeless people traveling in bands.

driveace
17th July 2011, 11:02
nothey are NOT homeless,they travel the country,usually with Transit vans,or range Rovers,and usually with German Fendt caravans,.A lot of them cannot read or write,so cannot pass a Theory Test ,so cannot take a driving test,so many have no driving Licence.They usually,have just done a big Tarmac job up the road and have some left,so they can do your driveway cheap,(which is NOT usually cheap),and camp anywhere they can.Most car parks now have barriers erected ,otherwise they would be there,and a court order has to be obtained before they can be removed!!!
Was coming up from Spain in April and there were lots of them,british registered Range Rovers ,German caravans parked on a site,near to Limogue,in southern France,
Generally non law abideing

Garry Walker
17th July 2011, 21:14
All I can say about gypsies is that I don`t know anyone who knows anyone who has had a positive experience with them.

gadjo_dilo
18th July 2011, 07:09
We have a lot of people that fall into this classification. Maybe we should just call them all "Scummers" so we can mix all the ethnic classes. Are your Gypsies usually a certain race? Or are they just basically homeless people traveling in bands.

"Our" gypsies are a certain race. Only a very small percent do travel, most of them are now sedentary people. But it's easy to "detect" them. At this point I admit some of them live a decent honest life but unfortunately the majority are a plague.
They are practically everywhere and some of them are really offered the chance to start a decent life but it seems they don't want it ( although always complaining about discrimination ). All those who are going abroad to beg complain they don't have the chance to get a job but how can you hire someone who refused any form of education? Not to mention they don't have any intention to work.
When I was in school I had many gypsy colleagues. None of them used to learn, they were interested only in the black market and one of the girls got married when she was 13.
Now I look at the gypsy families who live across the street. They get the chance to live in one of the most fashionable and expensive part of the city but still abandoned school after a few classes, most of them don't work, they play their horrible music loud, do barbecues in the middle of the street, pee in the street, shout in the street, etc.

gadjo_dilo
18th July 2011, 07:37
All I can say about gypsies is that I don`t know anyone who knows anyone who has had a positive experience with them.

Well, I had 2 colleagues of work who were gipsies and were OK.

Also there is a gypsy football player who is loved by everybody despite not being a great talent. I suppose we love him exactly because he's a modest guy, very dedicated to his team and family and a fair play example.

Captain VXR
18th July 2011, 12:08
Michael Caine and Charlie Chaplin were part gypsy.
Two of Britain's greatest actors
And a member of our horse jumping? team in the 2012 Olympics is a gypsy, so they can go on to lead successful, honest lives
There was a Ross Kemp on Gangs which featured Bulgarian gypsies, it turned out that a lot of them were forced into crime by white Bulgarians, which could one reason be why many gypsies are involved in crime

Daniel
18th July 2011, 13:07
Michael Caine and Charlie Chaplin were part gypsy.
Two of Britain's greatest actors
And a member of our horse jumping? team in the 2012 Olympics is a gypsy, so they can go on to lead successful, honest lives
There was a Ross Kemp on Gangs which featured Bulgarian gypsies, it turned out that a lot of them were forced into crime by white Bulgarians, which could one reason be why many gypsies are involved in crime

Not to be funny, but you come across as a person who is young and doesn't have much experience of the real world. Go travel to a few different countries, experience some different cultures and then come back and speak to us.

Most of your education seems to be from TV and on TV you only see what the program makers want you to see.

Captain VXR
18th July 2011, 13:10
Not to be funny, but you come across as a person who is young and doesn't have much experience of the real world. Go travel to a few different countries, experience some different cultures and then come back and speak to us.

Most of your education seems to be from TV and on TV you only see what the program makers want you to see.
I don't watch much tv, but yes I do need to do some more travelling, starting with Washington DC in february

Daniel
18th July 2011, 13:13
I don't watch much tv, but yes I do need to do some more travelling, starting with Washington DC in february

Whilst that's a good start, I'd start by going to a country a little less affluent.

CaptainRaiden
18th July 2011, 15:07
I haven't interacted with many gypsies, even though I am in Romania at the moment, probably because I haven't ventured into their "part" of the town. While walking on the streets though, I didn't have a very pleasant experience with gypsy beggars. They for one assumed I was an American :confused: , probably because I know like a total of 3 Romanian words, and they didn't beg money, but almost "demanded" it, one of them almost following us for half a kilometer. And when I gave her a 50 cent coin, she said some curse words, spat in front of me and then ran away. Gypsy taxi drivers, at least I think they were, have been very polite I have to say. I don't like their music AT ALL, but I don't disrespect the people that do like it, just like I might not understand why people like house/techno music or rap, I don't think any less of them for their choice.

Having said all of this, I haven't had very pleasant experiences with some white Romanian folks either, especially when I didn't say or do anything to them. But I guess it's understandable because Eastern European countries as such haven't had a lot of exposure to foreigners, non-white people. They do seem to have great appreciation for Germany and Germans for some reason. Some of them do need to learn the philosophy of "live and let live" and not meddle with someone they don't know unnecessarily.

Also, there is generally a very bad opinion on gypsies within Romania. I have no idea how much racism there is towards them, because I haven't been here long, but I heard that some famous gypsy violin player or something didn't get the scholarship he earned because of his ethnicity. While things like that are bad, I can understand some of the animosity people have towards them, because of their general disregard for law, hygiene, social etiquette and unwillingness to contribute something good to the society. However, like Captain VXR said, there have been gypsies that are good, honest, hard working citizens, and so probably it'd be wrong to put all of them in the same pot.

Captain VXR
18th July 2011, 18:54
Whilst that's a good start, I'd start by going to a country a little less affluent.

I'll have to pop over the Severn soon then :p

gadjo_dilo
19th July 2011, 08:10
I haven't interacted with many gypsies, even though I am in Romania at the moment, probably because I haven't ventured into their "part" of the town. While walking on the streets though, I didn't have a very pleasant experience with gypsy beggars. They for one assumed I was an American :confused: , probably because I know like a total of 3 Romanian words, and they didn't beg money, but almost "demanded" it, one of them almost following us for half a kilometer. And when I gave her a 50 cent coin, she said some curse words, spat in front of me and then ran away. Gypsy taxi drivers, at least I think they were, have been very polite I have to say. I don't like their music AT ALL, but I don't disrespect the people that do like it, just like I might not understand why people like house/techno music or rap, I don't think any less of them for their choice.

Having said all of this, I haven't had very pleasant experiences with some white Romanian folks either, especially when I didn't say or do anything to them. But I guess it's understandable because Eastern European countries as such haven't had a lot of exposure to foreigners, non-white people. They do seem to have great appreciation for Germany and Germans for some reason. Some of them do need to learn the philosophy of "live and let live" and not meddle with someone they don't know unnecessarily.

Also, there is generally a very bad opinion on gypsies within Romania. I have no idea how much racism there is towards them, because I haven't been here long, but I heard that some famous gypsy violin player or something didn't get the scholarship he earned because of his ethnicity. While things like that are bad, I can understand some of the animosity people have towards them, because of their general disregard for law, hygiene, social etiquette and unwillingness to contribute something good to the society. However, like Captain VXR said, there have been gypsies that are good, honest, hard working citizens, and so probably it'd be wrong to put all of them in the same pot.

In this case let me be your guide. As I said before you don't need to visit a certain part of town to see them because they're practically everywhere and many of them are in denial of their origin. But even if they don't wear their traditional clothes it's obvious they're gipsies. It's not only their look but the way they talk or walk that betray them ( some say that you can recognize them after their nails or gingivals :laugh :) .

Genuine gypsy music is good, esp. when you attend a party and you're going to get drunk. Unfortunately the kind of music they're singing these days is called "manele" and is disgusting. The songs have an oriental influence and the lyrics are so trivial that makes you sick. However a lot of romanians enyoy it - I blame it on lack of education.

Most of our great musicians ( at this point I speak about guys in symphonic orchestras ) are gypsies and this ethnic undoubtebly have a talent for music. That's why the story about the violin player who....is a bit odd. More likely it was another case of corruption which is at high price here. You know, the scholarship isn't offered to the talented guy but to the one who is recommended by "X".

Of course some of them might be ( or look like ) honest and nice people but the general perception of this ethnic is based on their facts and behaviour.
If you have the curiosity to visit a romanian market (I mean one of this places where peasants come to sell their vegetables and fruits ) you'll see that most of the guys who sell are gypsies. Great, you'll say, they have a decent job, they don't steal to live, etc. However these guys obviously aren't farmers, they buy the merchendise at low prices and them pump up the price. Then they'll sell you rotten products mixed with the good ones not to mention they steal with their scales. That's why I always try to avoid buying from them. The "saxon" side of the forum will jump at my throat saying I'm racist, the ones who have to cope with them on daily bases will say I do the right thing.

You're saying that eastern countries haven't had a lot of exposure to foreigners, non-white people. Ironically the exposure was bigger in the past. Ceausescu used to be a great friend of african countries and many - how to call them without offending anyone? Non-white? -guys were studying here. As for germans, I reckon we have a cult for them. They're associated with disciplined people who make things the right way -unlike us, obviously, we guide ourselves by " leave it, it will work anyway "- which is not working all the time. But a "made in Germany" label is a guarantee of a good thing. Which applies to people as well. A german lady is alwasy seen as a good housekeeper with a clean house. :laugh:

CaptainRaiden
19th July 2011, 12:06
You're saying that eastern countries haven't had a lot of exposure to foreigners, non-white people. Ironically the exposure was bigger in the past. Ceausescu used to be a great friend of african countries and many - how to call them without offending anyone? Non-white? -guys were studying here.

Yeah, but not anymore. There aren't a "lot" of foreigners studying in Romania right now, well, I am told mostly because of some stupid policy put into place and Basescu running the country into the ground. As you will guess, the people I hang out with are not really Basescu supporters and hate him with passion. :p And well, this lack of multiculturalism can sometimes lead to uncomfortable times for people new to this part of the world. Like I said again, I don't blame them because a mixed culture is not really prevalent here as it is in America, Britain, France or Germany, places where I could be myself without people staring and being curious. Also, what I have seen here is that people have actually formed solid opinions on different nationalities, without actually having been there, based solely on what they see on TV. A lot of the folks here really NEED to go out and see the world. Having said all of this, I don't hold any grudge towards a whole country because of a few idiots, because I also had many pleasant experiences, and met some very friendly, polite people. There's always a friendly waiter for every rude one you find in a restaurant.

As for germans, I reckon we have a cult for them. They're associated with disciplined people who make things the right way -unlike us, obviously, we guide ourselves by " leave it, it will work anyway "- which is not working all the time. But a "made in Germany" label is a guarantee of a good thing. Which applies to people as well. A german lady is alwasy seen as a good housekeeper with a clean house.

Well, that's, if you don't mind me saying, quite a stupid way of thinking. :p Forming opinions based on stereotypes about a whole country is, well, rather daft I'd say. Let's just leave it at that. :D I knew a German woman once, who used to fold clothes as a hobby. Needless to say, I just fell asleep finishing that sentence. That doesn't mean I think all Germans are boring individuals. Also, unfortunately there aren't many things "Made in Germany" anymore, unless you're into buying overpriced sports cars in the name of "German efficiency".

gadjo_dilo
19th July 2011, 14:27
Also, what I have seen here is that people have actually formed solid opinions on different nationalities, without actually having been there, based solely on what they see on TV. A lot of the folks here really NEED to go out and see the world.
Don't blame them. We also are subject to different sterotypes from people who actually can't localize us on a map. :laugh: Even traveling is not enough. You have to study every region which is almost imposible. Sometimes a good documentary on TV is better than a few days among people you contact only as a tourist.

There's always a friendly waiter for every rude one you find in a restaurant.
Be careful. Even the friendly one is interested only in your money. :laugh:
If the tip is not enough next time he'll spit in your plate. With a smile on his face......

Well, that's, if you don't mind me saying, quite a stupid way of thinking. :p Forming opinions based on stereotypes about a whole country is, well, rather daft I'd say. Let's just leave it at that. :D I knew a German woman once, who used to fold clothes as a hobby. Needless to say, I just fell asleep finishing that sentence. That doesn't mean I think all Germans are boring individuals. Also, unfortunately there aren't many things "Made in Germany" anymore, unless you're into buying overpriced sports cars in the name of "German efficiency".
Stupid or not stupid, I don't know.....I just see where they are and where we are, how they work and how we (pretend) to work....

tfp
19th July 2011, 15:19
Gypsies slam Kent council for £1m site upgrade: 'We don't want more travellers here' | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2012838/Gypsies-slam-Kent-council-1m-site-upgrade-We-dont-want-travellers-here.html)

Heres a link from that very web page, that made me laugh the most. The fact that they dont want more of their own kind living there shows how scumbag-ish they are. It even says in the article that "they get on well with the locals" LOL....

I have many stories about these people, none of them nice.
The trouble the local councils face, is, how do they get rid of them? Theres not enough room in jail cells to take them all.

CaptainRaiden
19th July 2011, 15:21
Don't blame them. We also are subject to different sterotypes from people who actually can't localize us on a map. Even traveling is not enough. You have to study every region which is almost imposible. Sometimes a good documentary on TV is better than a few days among people you contact only as a tourist.

No documentary can suffice for actually being there. If you ever saw Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations episode of Romania as a foreigner, you would never want to come here, but that's just biased American journalism crap. After the 80s era, for example, because of "Nadia" Comaneche's name, I thought Romania was part of Russia. I thought the language was Russian. Before I came here, some people with piss poor geography knowledge back home asked me if Romania was a Muslim country. :rolleyes: All anybody actually knew about Romania was only dracula and Transylvania, not even about Ceaucescu! Only when I came here, I got to learn so many things which I had no idea about before, for example that Romanian is actually a Latin language. And I found that it's actually a very interesting country.

Same way, most documentaries that they show about India on TV now are at least 10-15 years old. All what most people know about India is Bollywood, busy roads and streets, huge population. And when you actually go there, it can be different. A lot can change in a decade. Even in two years! For example I went to India last month after 2.5 years of living abroad. The number of malls in my home city have doubled. What used to be a big stretch of empty land at one place now has 5-6 different shopping malls and multiplex theaters, more restaurants, banks and taller skyscrapers. We have our first F1 grand prix in October this year etc.

Be careful. Even the friendly one is interested only in your money. :laugh:
If the tip is not enough next time he'll spit in your plate. With a smile on his face......

Oh, that happens everywhere. As one of my friends used to say, be polite and friendly with the waiter until he brings the food to the table. After that you can start kicking his ass. ;)

Stupid or not stupid, I don't know.....I just see where they are and where we are, how they work and how we (pretend) to work....

Yeah, well, I just spoke from my own perspective. I don't respect or like a group of people or a country because of what they once did or how they are perceived to be. I respect everyone equally, or at least try to do so. :p For example, I had a much better experience while living in France than in Romania, but I don't consider the French any better than Romanians. :)

gadjo_dilo
20th July 2011, 06:55
Only when I came here, I got to learn so many things which I had no idea about before, for example that Romanian is actually a Latin language. And I found that it's actually a very interesting country.
There's no need to come here for this. There's plenty of information on the web, books, guides,etc. I like to read about other countries. Two weeks ago I was for the first time in Bulgaria and I was surprised to see that I knew things about them they actually didn't know.

Same way, most documentaries that they show about India on TV now are at least 10-15 years old. All what most people know about India is Bollywood, busy roads and streets, huge population. And when you actually go there, it can be different. A lot can change in a decade. Even in two years! For example I went to India last month after 2.5 years of living abroad. The number of malls in my home city have doubled. What used to be a big stretch of empty land at one place now has 5-6 different shopping malls and multiplex theaters, more restaurants, banks and taller skyscrapers. We have our first F1 grand prix in October this year etc..

Who cares about malls, restaurants, banks, etc.? They are everywhere in the world. What is really interesting about India is the spiritual dimension.

P.S. Are you X-ecutioner with another nickname ( looks like you have things in common ) or is just an inflation of indians living in Romania who attend this forum?

CaptainRaiden
20th July 2011, 09:24
There's no need to come here for this. There's plenty of information on the web, books, guides,etc. I like to read about other countries. Two weeks ago I was for the first time in Bulgaria and I was surprised to see that I knew things about them they actually didn't know.

Well, a neighboring country is hardly a huge cultural shift now, is it? Try going across continents to China, Japan, Brazil, USA or India. European countries are very similar, give or take a few details, at least that's what I've seen from my travels.

Who cares about malls, restaurants, banks, etc.? They are everywhere in the world. What is really interesting about India is the spiritual dimension.

The "spiritual dimension" is really an overused term glorified by the media, and attracts people who don't live here. :p And the reason I talked about the malls, restaurants etc. is because books and documentaries, even websites are usually outdated with information on developing countries, or BRIC countries as they call them: BRIC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRIC). And you would never be fully up to date on information, probably because things change fast.

P.S. Are you X-ecutioner with another nickname ( looks like you have things in common ) or is just an inflation of indians living in Romania who attend this forum?

Well, duh! :p No inflation, it's the same me, X.

gadjo_dilo
20th July 2011, 10:51
Well, duh! :p No inflation, it's the same me, X.
.....Oh.....There's no fun anymore...
We've already discussed these things.

CaptainRaiden
20th July 2011, 11:38
.....Oh.....There's no fun anymore...
We've already discussed these things.

True. Sorry for bursting your bubble. :p

Garry Walker
21st July 2011, 18:55

Ah yes, those evil whites, always being racist and bad to everyone and forcing poor honest gypsies to committ crimes. If only there was no white race, what a peaceful and successful society we all could live in, a true multicultural paradise.

Eki
21st July 2011, 20:03
Ah yes, those evil whites, always being racist and bad to everyone and forcing poor honest gypsies to committ crimes. If only there was no white race, what a peaceful and successful society we all could live in, a true multicultural paradise.
Yes Garry, I'm glad that we finally agree on something.

Garry Walker
22nd July 2011, 13:45

When will you stop leeching off the welfare system of finland and finally get a job?

Eki
22nd July 2011, 14:51
When will you stop leeching off the welfare system of finland and finally get a job?
I already have. I'm on summer vacation now, which is nice. How about you, when will you get a job?

Eki
22nd July 2011, 14:52
I already have. I'm on summer vacation now, which is nice. How about you, when will you get a job?

Garry Walker
22nd July 2011, 15:41

How long were you unemployed for? 5 years? 10 years?

ioan
23rd July 2011, 18:16

:eek: You agree you are a racist?!

Rudy Tamasz
25th July 2011, 08:01

Spoken like a true Nordic man. ;)

Captain VXR
25th July 2011, 12:43

Of course not, crime is committed by every single type of person imaginable

MrJan
26th July 2011, 09:54
My old man is currently working on a traveller site in Cornwall and they're thieving *******s :D

When the blokes were laying electric cable they had a group of 'residents' around them asking what metal it was made out of (good scrap value). The contractors also installed sinks for each plot, some of which were ripped out and sold by the person living on the plot (they gave the excuse: "it's my sink" even though it was paid for by the council). And my personal favourite, the painter left a few half tins on site overnight and returned in the morning to find that they'd gone. He's told me more stories than that too, those are just the ones I remember. It's a constant battle for the contractor because they'll install something and then it gets nicked and looks like they never put it in.

ps - Love the "visitors found this page by searching for" section, it's got such gems as "daily mail racist", "someone said anti gypsy racist stuff to me" and my own personal favourite "how to get rid of gypsies uk" :D