PDA

View Full Version : Donkeys

christophulus
10th July 2011, 14:54
McLaren, pit stop cock up for Button and not enough fuel in Hamilton's car?

Dave B
10th July 2011, 14:57
+1 for McLaren, also the FIA for dicking around with the rules.

Today was also the day where two teams demonstrated that they have clear #1 and #2 drivers, which saddens me.

RJL25
10th July 2011, 14:57
Red Bull - first two crap pit stops that cost both of their drivers positions, then just after everyone had started to forget about all the drama between Webber, Vettel and the team in 2010, Horner goes and brings it all back up again by ordering Webber to not fight Vettel at the end.

ioan
10th July 2011, 14:58
McLaren team closely followed by the RBR team.

555-04Q2
10th July 2011, 14:58
McLaren lolipop idiot. The gun man was going for the second gun and he let Button go. Trippin.....

ioan
10th July 2011, 14:59
Today was also the day where two teams demonstrated that they have clear #1 and #2 drivers, which saddens me.

We all knew though isn't it?

Hawkmoon
10th July 2011, 15:01
The drivers were all good but the pit crews? Not so much. McLaren, Red Bull and Sauber take a bow.

donKey jote
10th July 2011, 15:01

Which is the second team? I confess I wasn't watching anything other than Alonso's Ferrari :p

donKey jote
10th July 2011, 15:08
The coverage is pretty much the same on BBC, RTL and LaSexta, but I tend to watch the splits more than the coverage anyway. :p

Robinho
10th July 2011, 15:11
McLaren lollipop man, RBR pitcrew, Helmut Markko

steveaki13
10th July 2011, 15:21
Mclaren's lollipop man and the Red Bull team.

steveaki13
10th July 2011, 15:23
People moaning about team orders but they are allowed, so we need to accept it.

Brown, Jon Brow
10th July 2011, 17:14
Kobayashi for taking out the Force India pit cables.

steveaki13
10th July 2011, 18:27
Kobayashi for taking out the Force India pit cables.

To be fair he was reacting so not to smash into a Williams. It was his teams release and then his get away. He ran into the cables at that point rather than crash into someone else in the pitlane and maybe injure a few people.

Allyc85
10th July 2011, 18:31
McLaren lolipop idiot. The gun man was going for the second gun and he let Button go. Trippin.....

He gets my vote :(

F1boat
10th July 2011, 20:20
People moaning about team orders but they are allowed, so we need to accept it.

This.

markabilly
11th July 2011, 03:22
Silverstone stewards for slamming MS with a ten second stop and go, but letting Lewis do what he does best, cram his car in where it will not really go, without any meangful penalty, while the stewards lie about why they did what they did.

Then there is the no blown diffuser rule, well yes and no, 48.78% blown difusser ok if you are in a merc with a mac chassis, but not a merc in a merc chassis, and renault, well, i dont know, what is 50% or is it less percent, when in a red bull chassis, but not in a renault-lotus and in a BRM.....then we don't care, it is all legal, then well maybe not....

2 fer 1 from the officials or is that 2 for 2?

Or is 0 for 2, or is it just a big ZERO.

Got to wonder, were the officials betting money?

And who were they wagering on? Hamilton??

No maybe, it is 49.91% for blowing the blown or is that blown the blowing............

The Black Knight
11th July 2011, 09:43
McLaren, pit stop cock up for Button and not enough fuel in Hamilton's car?

McLaren, definitely. I love that team but taking the assumption that they wouldn't be as competitive in the race based on their qualifying pace is a bull**** excuse for them having ****ed up yet again. Button's pit stop. They sent Hammy out in used soft tyres for qualifying meaning he was back in tenth for the race. Yet another mistake. These are just the mistakes we see from the outside. I can only begin to imagine how many are being made behind the scenes. It's no wonder they have not got a car on RBR's level.

SGWilko
11th July 2011, 09:50
Silverstone stewards for slamming MS with a ten second stop and go, but letting Lewis do what he does best, cram his car in where it will not really go, without any meangful penalty, while the stewards lie about why they did what they did.

Then there is the no blown diffuser rule, well yes and no, 48.78% blown difusser ok if you are in a merc with a mac chassis, but not a merc in a merc chassis, and renault, well, i dont know, what is 50% or is it less percent, when in a red bull chassis, but not in a renault-lotus and in a BRM.....then we don't care, it is all legal, then well maybe not....

2 fer 1 from the officials or is that 2 for 2?

Or is 0 for 2, or is it just a big ZERO.

Got to wonder, were the officials betting money?

And who were they wagering on? Hamilton??

No maybe, it is 49.91% for blowing the blown or is that blown the blowing............

Mumbler!

You are like a tight pair of hotpants on a $2 hooker - I see the lips move, but can't make out a thing you are saying...!!! :p :laugh: