PDA

View Full Version : Casey walks-everyday USA justice becomes like the decayed ruins of British "justice"

markabilly
6th July 2011, 05:08
Well she was convicted of lying on four seprate occaisions.

Gee I wonder as to why was she lying ????? :confused:

Or should I just say, well DUUUUUHHHH :rolleyes:

Duh, dumbutt justice......as bad as the OJ joke-off, the Tony Martin stuff and all the rest

Bob Riebe
6th July 2011, 05:14
If the prosecution cannot prove beyond a reasonable doubt, they should walk, guilty or not.
If not the system becomes a farce.

It is already guilty until proven innocent too often, which is the opposite of what the founders set-up.

markabilly
6th July 2011, 05:22
She was guilty. Just because some dumbutt lawyers like Marcia Clark and those Yahoos in the Casey trial were incapable of doing their jobs, does not mean Casey and OJ were inncocent.

THe fact that they even submitted an issue to the jury that inquired about lying-----was stupid.

The fact that a jury found her guilty of lying, well that proves she was covering her tracks......
and it means once again, american justice fails.

anthonyvop
6th July 2011, 05:23
The prosecutors screwed up big time. They had no case for Murder One. No Crime scene. No evidence putting her at any crime scene. No Witnesses, No murder weapon, No proof what so ever that she actually did it.

She probably did do it but if I was a juror on the trial I would have had more than a "reasonable doubt" with just little bit of circumstantial evidence provided by the prosecution.

anthonyvop
6th July 2011, 05:28
She was guilty. Just because some dumbutt lawyers like Marcia Clark and those Yahoos in the Casey trial were incapable of doing their jobs, does not mean Casey and OJ were inncocent.

The O.J. trial was about race. I knew that he was going to be acquitted because the Black members of his jury had to go home to their neighbors.

THe fact that they even submitted an issue to the jury that inquired about lying-----was stupid.

The fact that a jury found her guilty of lying, well that proves she was covering her tracks......

No. It proves she is a Liar. Nothing more.

and it means once again, american justice fails.

It may mean a guilty person walks free but it is a 100% for the American justice system.
Like it or not the Prosecution did not have a case. She got a fair trial by an impartial jury unlike the her trial by the media.

markabilly
6th July 2011, 05:34
No. It proves she is a Liar. Nothing more.

No, it proves she lied to avoid being investigated and charged with murder. Many people who do not have hot shot lawyers have been convicted with less.

And there was direct evidence of her guilt beyond her repeated lies, more than sufficient for a conviction. The defense just out lawyered the prosecutor, just like OJ. The jury returning home had nothing to do with it. The incompetent prosecutors need full blame for that one, as well as for this one.

I saw her reaction, and it was like "wow, even I believed I did it....."

Daniel
6th July 2011, 08:49
It may mean a guilty person walks free but it is a 100% for the American justice system.
Like it or not the Prosecution did not have a case. She got a fair trial by an impartial jury unlike the her trial by the media.

Tony gets the idea of justice, why doesn't Markasilly?

beachbum
6th July 2011, 11:58
The prosecutors screwed up big time. They had no case for Murder One. No Crime scene. No evidence putting her at any crime scene. No Witnesses, No murder weapon, No proof what so ever that she actually did it.

She probably did do it but if I was a juror on the trial I would have had more than a "reasonable doubt" with just little bit of circumstantial evidence provided by the prosecution.A person may be guilty, but the prosecution needs to prove it. Based on legal analysis I have read, they did not.

I was once on a jury in a high profile and controversial case. When we returned a not guilty on the major counts, the media was outraged. The problem in that case was the wording of the law. No one disputed what had actually occurred, but according to the law as presented to us, the action did not meet the conditions for conviction.

Our system is not perfect, but if anyone has experience with the legal system in other countries (I have), it is much better than the alternatives.

markabilly
6th July 2011, 13:59
Lying is a form of "flight from a crime".

A prosecutor friend who watched the trial in detail, made the prediction that if they jury is smart enough to look at the evidence, they will convict. Examples of such evidence including the evidence in the trunk of her car......

OTOH, if they listen to the "lawyer talk", they will not. But what lawyers say in a court room is not evidence.

When the defense said their own client was a liar, he could not believe that the prosecutors were so stupid, because they did not drive the nail home.

Then there was the defense argument that it was an accidental drowning, so they hid the body with duct tape over the mouth, to make it look like murder....who has an accident, then manipulates the evidence to make the accident look like murder???? Well, duhhhhhhh.
Only really stupid people would beleive that BS

Worse, they failed to present proper evidence of a certain pattern of repeated abuse by certain types of lousy parents (such as this little party whore) aimed towards crying babies: Putting some form of tape over or stuffing the child's mouth to stop the child from crying.

When the child's body was found, the duct tape was still there........ :rolleyes:

Daniel
6th July 2011, 14:01
Then there was the defense argument that it was an accidental drowning, so they hid the body with duct tape over the mouth, to make it look like murder....who has an accident, then manipulates the evidence to make the accident look like murder???? Well, duhhhhhhh.

I find Markabilly guilty on the charge of having no imagination.

markabilly
6th July 2011, 14:04
I find Markabilly guilty on the charge of having no imagination.

well, like I said, only REALLY STUPID people would beleive such nonsense, and then along comes Daniel....... :D

Daniel
6th July 2011, 14:05
well, like I said, only REALLY STUPID people would beleive such nonsense, and then along comes Daniel....... :D

Jeez Markasilly, lets think about it.

I accidently drown my child and I'm **** scared that I'm going to get fingered for it so I stage a murder.

Now I'm not suggesting that this was what happened of course, but it's plausable.

anthonyvop
6th July 2011, 14:16
No, it proves she lied to avoid being investigated and charged with murder.

Still doesn't prove murder.

Many people who do not have hot shot lawyers have been convicted with less.

Anthony's lawyer was far from a hot shot. In fact he was more of a ambulance chaser who got picked by the Public Defender's office.

And there was direct evidence of her guilt beyond her repeated lies, more than sufficient for a conviction. The defense just out lawyered the prosecutor, just like OJ. The jury returning home had nothing to do with it. The incompetent prosecutors need full blame for that one, as well as for this one.

Returning home had everything to do with it.
The Prosecution did blow it on the Anthony Case.

I saw her reaction, and it was like "wow, even I believed I did it....."
So now your a mind reader?

markabilly
7th July 2011, 13:32
Jeez Markasilly, lets think about it.

I accidently drown my child and I'm **** scared that I'm going to get fingered for it so I stage a murder.

Now

Do What?? Huh??

Your child dies.

You be scared you might get "fingered" for murder, so to avoid the suspicion of murder, you "stage a murder"............dump the body out in a swamp......and then go party

:mark:

Do I need to repeat myself???????

btw---if you pm me your bank account number and password, i will put a million in the account.

no, really.

same for you anthonyvpop......really

Daniel
7th July 2011, 20:02
Do What?? Huh??

Your child dies.

You be scared you might get "fingered" for murder, so to avoid the suspicion of murder, you "stage a murder"............dump the body out in a swamp......and then go party

btw---if you pm me your bank account number and password, i will put a million in the account.

no, really.

Markasilly, people do dumb things when they're stressed. Again, I'm not saying she's innocent, I'm merely saying that innocent people can do dumb things which make them look guilty

wedge
7th July 2011, 20:40
Blame it on dumb shows like 'C.S.I.'.

Seriously, even 'The Wire's' David Simon has.

Retarded jurors expect super efficient labs and evidence gathering but the reality is anything but

Bob Riebe
7th July 2011, 21:08
Blame it on dumb shows like 'C.S.I.'.

Seriously, even 'The Wire's' David Simon has.

Retarded jurors expect super efficient labs and evidence gathering but the reality is anything but

Only a retard would convict without evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

Rollo
7th July 2011, 21:22

no, really.

BSB: 095-005
Account: 10021094-4

Is this all you need to know?

anthonyvop
8th July 2011, 05:06
Do What?? Huh??

Your child dies.

no, really.

Are you for real?

The Prosecution couldn't even prove a murder had occurred and you want them to convict a person for 1st degree murder and get Life imprisonment at the very least(in Fla it is either Life with no hope for parole or death for Murder 1)?

That is right. There is no official cause of death. Nobody knows how that poor girl died so as far as Justice is concerned no murder took place.

markabilly
8th July 2011, 13:40
BSB: 095-005
Account: 10021094-4

Is this all you need to know?

Need the password.

Be sure you have at least $200k in the account, so I can do a test run before making the deposit
thanks

markabilly
8th July 2011, 13:59
Are you for real?

The Prosecution couldn't even prove a murder had occurred and you want them to convict a person for 1st degree murder and get Life imprisonment at the very least(in Fla it is either Life with no hope for parole or death for Murder 1)?

That is right. There is no official cause of death. Nobody knows how that poor girl died so as far as Justice is concerned no murder took place.

Yeah, you are right...... she could have died from old age

If you had any idea about the undisputed facts, you would not be saying that

Casey Anthony Trial: Taped Conversation Shows Lie About Caylee's Disappearance - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-taped-conversation-shows-lie-caylees/story?id=13732463)

the evidence in the car, the items found with the body, matching those at the house, the 30 day gap before the girl was reported missing (while mom the party-whore went partying and screwing)----the missing of the child coming to light only because the parents went to get the car out of the pound, and smelled the stench of a decomposing body...body found duct taped.........and on and on....and then the claim that the child drowned in a swimming pool.....

or the lies about the nanny had kidnapped the child.....or where she claimed to have worked for years......all adding up to her being a cold blooded killer who wanted free of the burden of the child.

BTW-she ain't some kin folk of yours, is she? "anthony"

markabilly
8th July 2011, 14:13
Casey Anthony Trial: Psychiatric Clues of an Accused Child Killer - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-psychological-portrait-accused-child-killer/story?id=13881355)

shrinkin the little brain of a child killing mom

Daniel
8th July 2011, 14:14
Casey Anthony Trial: Psychiatric Clues of an Accused Child Killer - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-psychological-portrait-accused-child-killer/story?id=13881355)

shrinkin the little brain of a child killing mom

Markabilly, you know that this sort of thing isn't an exact science though. IF she did murder her child then it's sad that she got off, but it's no one elses fault other than the Police and the prosecutors.

anthonyvop
8th July 2011, 19:22
Yeah, you are right...... she could have died from old age

Nope but they couldn't prove ANY cause of death. For all YOU KNOW she could have drowned or hit her head...........NOBODY KNOWS!

If you had any idea about the undisputed facts, you would not be saying that

Casey Anthony Trial: Taped Conversation Shows Lie About Caylee's Disappearance - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-taped-conversation-shows-lie-caylees/story?id=13732463)

the evidence in the car, the items found with the body, matching those at the house, the 30 day gap before the girl was reported missing (while mom the party-whore went partying and screwing)----the missing of the child coming to light only because the parents went to get the car out of the pound, and smelled the stench of a decomposing body...body found duct taped.........and on and on....and then the claim that the child drowned in a swimming pool.....

What undisputed facts? The Smell? Please. The Prosecution's EXPERT witness was totally discredited. He didn't even have a degree in Chemistry. That smell could have been anything. You watch too much CSI.

And we all know only the Anthony Family had DUCT TAPE!!!

You want facts? Here are some Facts:

FACT: No cause of death was determined!
FACT: No evidence was offered to prove that poor Caylee was Murdered
FACT: No crime scene was ever found.
FACT: No evidence or testimony was ever offered that Casey Anthony had ever treated her daughter badly.

or the lies about the nanny had kidnapped the child.....or where she claimed to have worked for years......all adding up to her being a cold blooded killer who wanted free of the burden of the child.

She was convicted of lying to the police. That isn't proof of Murder!!!

BTW-she ain't some kin folk of yours, is she? "anthony"

Now you have gone beyond hysterical and crossed over into the ridiculous zone.

harvick#1
8th July 2011, 19:34
so please tell ask me anthony why she didnt report Caylee missing asap, and not 31 DAYS later!!!!!!!!!!!! where she was seen partying away without a care in the world while her child was long dead

anthonyvop
9th July 2011, 05:05
so please tell ask me anthony why she didnt report Caylee missing asap, and not 31 DAYS later!!!!!!!!!!!! where she was seen partying away without a care in the world while her child was long dead

I have no clue. I do know it doesn't prove murder.

So tell me Harvick what was the cause of death for kaylee Anthony? Not what you think, but the actual scientifically proven cause of death.

00steven
9th July 2011, 05:11
I don't really understand why everybody needs scientific evidence for everything. Especially when every sign in the world points to the logical conclusion that Casey Anthony is the murderer. Maybe we would have had the all to important DNA if the police would have done their job instead of blowing off the initial report.

Bob Riebe
9th July 2011, 05:21
I don't really understand why everybody needs scientific evidence for everything. Especially when every sign in the world points to the logical conclusion that Casey Anthony is the murderer. Maybe we would have had the all to important DNA if the police would have done their job instead of blowing off the initial report.
Tell that to the people sent to prison for crimes they did not commit, also look up some time, the statistics on how reliable eye witnesses are.

markabilly
9th July 2011, 13:35
Nope but they couldn't prove ANY cause of death. For all YOU KNOW she could have drowned or hit her head...........NOBODY KNOWS!

What undisputed facts? The Smell? Please. The Prosecution's EXPERT witness was totally discredited. He didn't even have a degree in Chemistry. That smell could have been anything. You watch too much CSI.

And we all know only the Anthony Family had DUCT TAPE!!!

You want facts? Here are some Facts:

FACT: No cause of death was determined!
FACT: No evidence was offered to prove that poor Caylee was Murdered
FACT: No crime scene was ever found.
FACT: No evidence or testimony was ever offered that Casey Anthony had ever treated her daughter badly.

She was convicted of lying to the police. That isn't proof of Murder!!!

Now you have gone beyond hysterical and crossed over into the ridiculous zone.

FACT- No cause of death----now that is funny, cause that means she must still have been alive when they buried her poor bones.....and the evidence about the chloroform is menaing les.....

yeah, anytime someone kills another and lets the body decompose where the chemical used can not be found nor other evidence of the exact cause, well that means they get off.....now that is about the dumbest thing I have heard.

You obivously never smelled the stench of a decomposing body where it has been left in a container like someone's car trunk. you never forget it...OPPS, I done forget, ain't got no degree in chemistry, so that don't matter

and then there is the chloroform as well as the computer searches----Of course, despite NEVER HAVING said this before, INDEED SAID JUST THE OPPOSITE, Momma liar shows up at trial and says she did the searches ---obviously to prevent her daughter from getting the needle...and clearly where the daughter inherited her lying habits

then of course there were the reports that if properly investigated by your stupid floridia cops, would have found the body much earlier, but they were too busy down at the donut shop to bother.

But 31 days, and ONLY when her parents find the car after its been towed and her pop smells the horrible odor and grandma reports it to the cops, does anyone know the girl is missing, and Mommie-whore is immediately lieing to the cops like the toilet she is.

(no bad treatment?? The child was being left at home while momma would go off, without a baby sitter....yeah, child endangerment laws....yeah how old was the girl??????)

markabilly
9th July 2011, 13:38

SHE DID NOT REPORT THE CHILD MISSING.

Casey's pop found the car after being towed, smelled the stench and Casey's ma (Not Casey) called the cops, telling telling them it smelled like it had a dead body, the cops then caught up with casey, and off she went, telling various elaborate lies.

Casey never told the truth, and her various stories were proven to be total fabrications. :rolleyes:

Casey did not report it, because she was too busy partying, and did not want to be confronted for her actions. :rolleyes:

Bitch plotted and then killed her daughter so she sould be free of the burden and screw who ever and when ever she wanted.......fits the pattern precisely

Daniel
9th July 2011, 14:10
SHE DID NOT REPORT THE CHILD MISSING.

Casey's pop found the car after being towed, smelled the stench and Casey's ma (Not Casey) called the cops, telling telling them it smelled like it had a dead body, the cops then caught up with casey, and off she went, telling various elaborate lies.

Casey never told the truth, and her various stories were proven to be total fabrications. :rolleyes:

Casey did not report it, because she was too busy partying, and did not want to be confronted for her actions. :rolleyes:

Bitch plotted and then killed her daughter so she sould be free of the burden and screw who ever and when ever she wanted.......fits the pattern precisely

Where's the EVIDENCE?!?!?!?!?!?

Jag_Warrior
10th July 2011, 00:00
In response to this sad farce, it appears that several states (including Florida) are going to pass legislation which would make it a felony for a custodial parent or caregiver NOT to report a missing child under age 12 within 48 hours. And it's being referred to as... "Caylee's Law". :up:

I'd also like to see the father of this little girl come forward (if he even knows that he had a kid by this gutter tramp) and press a wrongful death civil suit against her. If she's lining up to make a boatload of money for herself (books, porn shoots, interviews, etc.), he should empty her pockets before she can even cash the first check. The burden of proof is less than for a criminal case and I think it could be done, as it was in the Simpson case. But sadly, whoever is the father of that little girl probably knows nothing about her, and was probably just some random guy or a coke-john that she hooked up with in a nightclub toilet stall.

Dave B
10th July 2011, 09:57
I don't know much about this Casey woman but I'd like to know how any of this is linked with the British Justice system as the title suggests? :confused:
We're wet wool liberals who insist on evidence in court cases rather than dispensing summary justice with a handgun, don't you know old chap.

Jag_Warrior
10th July 2011, 16:37
I don't know much about this Casey woman but I'd like to know how any of this is linked with the British Justice system as the title suggests? :confused:

I was hoping to figure that out myself. But given the OP's history, I wasn't expecting much... and my expectations were met. :)

markabilly
11th July 2011, 02:52
What I got to spell it out?????

Geeass. Ding dong, hello, anybody home with a brain?

Guess not.

Simple-----Lockerbie bomber, Colin Bainbridge-who will be out after only doing 22 years for raping and killing a little girl---I could go on and on, but I will stop with

this:

Peter died on 3 August 2007 after suffering months of torture and abuse at the home where he lived in north London with Connelly, Barker and Owen.

A judge ordered Connelly's acquittal on a murder charge due to insufficient evidence about who had been the perpetrators of the abuse. None of the three has ever admitted which one of them was responsible for abuse which resulted in 50 separate injuries on Peter's body, including a fractured spine.

Owen, of Bromley, Kent, was also given an indeterminate sentence, with a minimum term of three years.
Peter was on the child protection register of Haringey council and had been seen at least 60 times by professionals, including social workers and doctors, but he was not taken into care

Baby P's mother drops appeal against sentence | Society | The Guardian (http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2009/oct/26/tracey-connelly-baby-p-sentence)

But hey the sweet Ms. Connelly has got to do a whole five years before she can be eligible for parole....

Insufficient evidence, in the Connelly case and Anthony case is something that only someone really dumb could beleive.
Did not think there were that many really dumb people, then i find out here......

And meanwhile, Brits lock up people like Tony Martin who acted when the cops would not to protect him and his home, while the people who did it, basically walked as victims!!!!

Only a question of time till our system sucks as bad as Britain. Only. :rolleyes:

Rollo
11th July 2011, 03:32
Only a question of time till our system sucks as bad as Britain. Only. :rolleyes:

The American Legal system became far far far worse when judges become politicised appointments and elected positions.

U.S. voting for judges perplexes other nations - The New York Times (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/25/world/americas/25iht-judge.4.13194819.html)
Sandra Day O'Connor, the former Supreme Court justice, has condemned the practice of electing judges. "No other nation in the world does that," she said at a conference on judicial independence at Fordham Law School in April, "because they realize you're not going to get fair and impartial judges that way."

I would suggest that the American legal system is more open to corruption and grift than any "English" Common Law system; this is especially the case when election campaigns for potential judges cost tens of millions of dollars.

I dismiss your suggestion entirely.

Rollo
11th July 2011, 03:34
Voting for judges in the USA - The Law Report - 20 March 2007 (http://www.abc.net.au/rn/lawreport/stories/2007/1872497.htm)
The New York Times did an investigation in the Fall of 2006 looking at the contributions that were given to a number of the members of the Supreme Court, and what The New York Times was interested in trying to decide was whether or not the money that had been given to those candidates in the course of their campaign had any effect on how those judges later voted when important cases came into their court room. And what The New York Times found is that, in varying degrees, but almost exclusively in high degrees, that those contributions appeared to have an effect on how the judges later voted in the cases, after they had received campaign contributions from people with those cases before them. And in some cases, the correlation was as high as 90 per cent.

markabilly
11th July 2011, 03:37
hey Rollo, I need that password, and then you need to let me know when you got the 200k in so I can do the test.

Love your new moniker, it seems to really fit you.

sandi conner, the old has-been favors appointments, cause she otherwise would be serving hamburgers down at the ole nighthawk resturant.

And hey, those judges were honest. They took the money and then kept their word.

No doubt, just as in England where the good ole boy system comes into play, like that supid trial with Max where he got caught....and then got money for getting caught.

That was good ole boy justice, anglish style, at its finest!!!! :rolleyes:

Rollo
11th July 2011, 04:19
hey Rollo, I need that password, and then you need to let me know when you got the 200k in so I can do the test.

You don't need a password to deposit money into an account, but since you're asking so nicely it's: hurst1966

Love your new moniker, it seems to really fit you.

"I like to inflict tremendous pain on people, especially the ones who love me the most... also, I'm terribly good at ironing"
- Tom Baker on "Does The Team Think?", BBC Radio 2.

Dave B
11th July 2011, 08:15
And meanwhile, Brits lock up people like Tony Martin who acted when the cops would not to protect him and his home, while the people who did it, basically walked as victims!!!!

This again? Tony Martin was a mentally unstable man with a history of violence who shot an unarmed and fleeing teenager in the back. The fact that he is some sort of hero to you is very revealing.

markabilly
11th July 2011, 14:17
This again? Tony Martin was a mentally unstable man with a history of violence who shot an unarmed and fleeing teenager in the back. The fact that he is some sort of hero to you is very revealing.

he is not a hero to me.

the guy could not shoot straight

N. Jones
16th July 2011, 04:56
Well she was convicted of lying on four seprate occaisions.

Gee I wonder as to why was she lying ????? :confused:

Or should I just say, well DUUUUUHHHH :rolleyes:

Duh, dumbutt justice......as bad as the OJ joke-off, the Tony Martin stuff and all the rest

12 of her peers found her not guilty.
What proof do you have that she is guilty?

markabilly
20th July 2011, 14:37
"the wicked flee when no man purseth, but the righteous are as bold as a lion" proverbs 28.1

Dave B
20th July 2011, 14:39
"the wicked flee when no man purseth, but the righteous are as bold as a lion" proverbs 28.1
Oh well if it's in the bible it must be true :\

Bob Riebe
20th July 2011, 22:29
Oh well if it's in the bible it must be true :\ Well if the news is true, many pursueth.