PDA

View Full Version : Idiots

Roamy
2nd July 2011, 07:55
Now here is a thread where you can post your favorite idiots: I will start with one of many.

TRIPOLI, Libya -- A defiant Muammar al-Qaddafi threatened Friday to carry out attacks in Europe against "homes, offices, families," unless NATO halts its campaign of airstrikes against his regime in Libya.

Now here is a idiot that can't even walk out on the porch threading to attack Europe. This guy can not even get a plane off a runway. so help me out here - How in the hell is he going to attack Europe. Maybe he will put a bomb in EKI's briefcase :)

raybak
2nd July 2011, 09:09
I've worked out what he's going to do.

He's going to close his Ebay account therefore attacking people by not buying off them :)

Ray

Koz
2nd July 2011, 09:38
Now here is a thread where you can post your favorite idiots: I will start with one of many.

TRIPOLI, Libya -- A defiant Muammar al-Qaddafi threatened Friday to carry out attacks in Europe against "homes, offices, families," unless NATO halts its campaign of airstrikes against his regime in Libya.

Now here is a idiot that can't even walk out on the porch threading to attack Europe. This guy can not even get a plane off a runway. so help me out here - How in the hell is he going to attack Europe. Maybe he will put a bomb in EKI's briefcase :)

Yeah, he can't do anything.

I do believe he still has some mustard gas? He could share it with some of his acquaintances. I also believe he has a stockpile of uranium, a dirty bomb perhaps?

Or that could all be a like just like Saddam's WMDs...

There was a sayin, a dog in his house is a lion in his den.
His days are well past him, you know it, I know it, he knows it.

If this is his last hand, he'll play all his cards.

anthonyvop
2nd July 2011, 23:23
Wow.....Some people have a severe case of memory loss.

Lockerbie anyone? Berlin disco?

Jag_Warrior
2nd July 2011, 23:50
Speaking of idiots, here's something I heard recently. I don't know if it was from George Carlin, Lewis Black or whomever. But anyway: "Think about how dumb the average person is... and then realize that half the people are even dumber than that!"

Alfa Fan
3rd July 2011, 01:50
The irony of this thread being posted by this particular member..

Roamy
3rd July 2011, 19:09
The irony of this thread being posted by this particular member..

What is amazing of this particular post is that the member had the ability to log on.

555-04Q2
5th July 2011, 10:32
My favourite idiot of all time is George W. Bush:

George W. Bush vs Nelson Mandela

Mandela is enjoying a hearty breakfast - bacon, eggs, coffee, croissants, toast, butter, jam, etc. when Bush, chewing gum, sits next to him and starts a conversation:

Bush: "You South Africans eat the whole bread?"

Mandela: "Of course."

Bush (blowing bubble with his gum): "We don't. In the States, we only eat what's inside. The crusts we collect in a container, recycle, rebake them into croissants and sell them to South Africa ."

Mandela: "Oh Really?"

Bush: "Do you eat jam with the bread?"

Bush (chuckling and crackling his gum between his teeth): "We don't. In the States we eat fresh fruit for breakfast, put all the peels, seeds and left overs into containers, recycle them into jam and sell it to South Africa ."

Mandela: "Do you have sex in America ?"

Bush: "Of course we do."

Mandela: "And what do you do with the condoms?"

Bush: "Throw them away of course."

Mandela: "We don't. We pack them into containers, recycle them, melt them down into chewing gum and sell it to America.

........Hola Madiba Hola!!!

Eki
5th July 2011, 10:56
My favourite idiot of all time is George W. Bush:

George W. Bush vs Nelson Mandela

Mandela is enjoying a hearty breakfast - bacon, eggs, coffee, croissants, toast, butter, jam, etc. when Bush, chewing gum, sits next to him and starts a conversation:

Bush: "You South Africans eat the whole bread?"

Bush (blowing bubble with his gum): "We don't. In the States, we only eat what's inside. The crusts we collect in a container, recycle, rebake them into croissants and sell them to South Africa ."

Mandela: "Oh Really?"

Bush: "Do you eat jam with the bread?"

Bush (chuckling and crackling his gum between his teeth): "We don't. In the States we eat fresh fruit for breakfast, put all the peels, seeds and left overs into containers, recycle them into jam and sell it to South Africa ."

Mandela: "Do you have sex in America ?"

Bush: "Of course we do."

Mandela: "And what do you do with the condoms?"

Bush: "Throw them away of course."

Mandela: "We don't. We pack them into containers, recycle them, melt them down into chewing gum and sell it to America.

........Hola Madiba Hola!!!
That's funny because it's true. He's so lame.

Retro Formula 1
5th July 2011, 18:10
I'll let ioan off for a moment and nominate anyone involved in the phone hacking scandal. It's about time journalists concentrated on the News and cleaned up their profession. It really is disgusting and I hope that anyone involved gets imprisoned.

anthonyvop
5th July 2011, 20:47
That's funny because it's true. He's so lame.

I guess rationalization and denial are the National Sport of Finland!!!!

I love it when little people call President George W. Bush and Idiot.

He is a self-made millionaire, best selling author and 2 term President of the United States of America!!!

What have you guys done?

Eki
5th July 2011, 21:07

He is a self-made millionaire, best selling author and 2 term President of the United States of America!!!

What have you guys done?
Self-made? Don't make me laugh. His daddy is a millionaire and his grandfather was a millionaire who made money doing business with the Nazis. About being an author, he paid some ghost-writer to write a book a lot of idiots bought. Those same idiots voted him for the President twice. Sh!t is good, millions of flies can't be wrong.

race aficionado
5th July 2011, 21:10

What have you guys done?

Anthony.
I think he is a lucky idiot.

A tool really - a man that was fed with a silver spoon and used by others to precisely be that, president of the United States for two terms.

so I have my opinion, you have yours.

Let's let the thread take its course with the list of other nominated idiots.

:s mokin:

markabilly
6th July 2011, 05:10
eki.

markabilly
6th July 2011, 05:16
and idiots who call Bush an idiot.

Yeah that includes you.

What does Bush and Eki (and otherd similarly situated) have in common?

One is a self made millionaire, and the others of youse guys are self made idiots.

555-04Q2
6th July 2011, 06:35

What have you guys done?

It's "an idiot" and not "and idiot"

On your list:

1. Self made millionare - check
2. Best selling author - I actually have started to write a book (160 odd pages so far) but don't have the time at the moment to finish it (he's twice my age so I still have time to catch up)
3. Pressy of the USA - I'm not American so I can't become the pressy of the USA, although I would love a shot at it

Not on your list:

1. I'm an A student not a C student
2. I have an IQ that makes Bush look like a buffoon, let alone an idiot
3. I know where Europe is
4. I don't sound like an idiot when I open my mouth
5. I don't have to dodge shoes at press conferences
6. I know where Australia is
7. I can spell my own name without having to look at my name badge
8. Do you want me to continue with this list?........

Eki
6th July 2011, 10:27
One is a self made millionaire,
Like the Queen Elisabeth II.

Bob Riebe
7th July 2011, 02:51
Self-made? Don't make me laugh. His daddy is a millionaire and his grandfather was a millionaire who made money doing business with the Nazis. About being an author, he paid some ghost-writer to write a book a lot of idiots bought. Those same idiots voted him for the President twice. Sh!t is good, millions of flies can't be wrong.
To have voted for his Democratic opponents would have brought one down to the level of a shyte for brains moron, so as bad as Bush was, he was the only alternative if one wanted to vote and have it count for something.