PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton In Valencia.....

555-04Q2
24th June 2011, 11:54
Ok boys and girls. It's time to play the "Who will Hamilton take out this weekend" game :p :

My nomination is he takes out Massa this time round and recieves a 100 race or 5 year ban, whichever is longer :D

Your nominations please.....

< Remember this is a fun thread and not to be taken seriously. Unless he actually takes someone out on race day that is :p : >

Koz
24th June 2011, 11:59
He will take out Button - while Button is leading :D

Mia 01
24th June 2011, 12:03
He will take out Button - while Button is leading :D

Yup, Jenson it is!

airshifter
24th June 2011, 12:24
Lewis will take out Jessica Michibata the evening before the race, and return very late.

This in turn will anger Jenson so much that Jenson will take out all of the facing field in between himself and Lewis. Lewis will then pick up the pace with the enraged Jenson in pursuit.

Lewis will win easily, as everyone will be scared to try and pass Jenson. :)

Koz
24th June 2011, 12:31
Lewis will take out Jessica Michibata the evening before the race, and return very late.

This in turn will anger Jenson so much that Jenson will take out all of the facing field in between himself and Lewis. Lewis will then pick up the pace with the enraged Jenson in pursuit.

Lewis will win easily, as everyone will be scared to try and pass Jenson. :)

Wrong. This is a scene from the McLaren pits:

http://aaronandandy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/bitchslap4.gif
Jessica Michibata on the left, Lewis Hamilton on the right.

Bagwan
24th June 2011, 12:46
Sooner or later , you're going to have to make this a "Who will take out Hamilton this race?" thread .

He's not making friends out there amongst the monkeys .

Maybe it would be Sutil , his buddy , who he left to his own devices in that bar fight , not staying to clean up the blood .

Maybe it would be Rubens , who he met at the hairpin , dubbing him a pin-head .

Maybe it would be Pastor , who met with the Sainte , when a Devoted Lewis barged in and then sang the blues afterwards .

Maybe it would be Jensen , asking himself "What was I thinking?" .

Or , maybe the "friggin' ridiculous" FIA would be the one , penalizing him for tossing something from his pram .

But to answer the question , it won't be any of those guys . They're already afraid of him and will stay away , completely intimidated .

He'll try for the double this weekend , and it will be both Vettel and Webber .

Robinho
24th June 2011, 12:52
he's due a race where he excels rather than being a donut, so he'll probably remind us exactly wht he is that good and deliver a faultless performance. it will probably be 3 or 4 races before he gets ahead of himself and does something a bit stoopid again

CNR
24th June 2011, 14:36
he will take out the safty car

555-04Q2
24th June 2011, 14:45

:laugh:

N4D13
24th June 2011, 17:08
He'll take out all the saddo's and doubters with a stunning drive... :)

I hope.
Well, will he be crashing into the grandstands? :p

odykas
24th June 2011, 17:22
Lewis post race interview:

You know what, out of eight races I've been to the stewards seven times - it's a joke, it's an absolute fricking joke

:D

harvick#1
24th June 2011, 18:10
prolly ram into a back end of a virgin :p

SGWilko
24th June 2011, 18:10
"Who will Hamilton take out this weekend"

I think he will tak out his 'one eyed trouser snake', and Mia's jaw will drop so far we'll never from her on the subject of Hamlon [sic] ever again....

Mia 01
24th June 2011, 20:03
Sooner or later , you're going to have to make this a "Who will take out Hamilton this race?" thread .

He's not making friends out there amongst the monkeys .

Maybe it would be Sutil , his buddy , who he left to his own devices in that bar fight , not staying to clean up the blood .

Maybe it would be Rubens , who he met at the hairpin , dubbing him a pin-head .

Maybe it would be Pastor , who met with the Sainte , when a Devoted Lewis barged in and then sang the blues afterwards .

Maybe it would be Jensen , asking himself "What was I thinking?" .

Or , maybe the "friggin' ridiculous" FIA would be the one , penalizing him for tossing something from his pram .

But to answer the question , it won't be any of those guys . They're already afraid of him and will stay away , completely intimidated .

He'll try for the double this weekend , and it will be both Vettel and Webber .

I´m afraid you are right.

Mia 01
24th June 2011, 20:06
I think he will tak out his 'one eyed trouser snake', and Mia's jaw will drop so far we'll never from her on the subject of Hamlon [sic] ever again....

I´m no racist, but I prefer Jenson or Seb there.

SGWilko
24th June 2011, 20:06
I´m afraid you are right.

< Remember this is a fun thread and not to be taken seriously. Unless he actually takes someone out on race day that is >

:)

steveaki13
24th June 2011, 23:09
He will take out Webber then after a penalty, take out Kobayashi on his recovery drive.

Go Kamui.

Hawkmoon
25th June 2011, 02:43
I think he's got a list.

Massa. Check.
Maldonado. Check.
Webber. Check.
Button. Check.

Maldonado aside he seems to be going for the front runners first so Alonso and Vettel should be wary. To complete the set, at some point he's going to have to run into himself. That'll be a neat trick.

airshifter
25th June 2011, 03:14

Well last year he decided to pass the safety car as it exited the pits... might be easier to just ram it this year. :)

Koz
25th June 2011, 06:41

In that case:

http://aaronandandy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/bitchslap4.gif
Mia 01 on the left, Lewis Hamilton on the right

steveaki13
25th June 2011, 08:23

Like Nick Heidfeld in 2001 I think, in Brazil.

Koz
25th June 2011, 08:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9bJP4MP_6M

steveaki13
25th June 2011, 08:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9bJP4MP_6M

Thats the one

CNR
26th June 2011, 02:15
When I am behind someone, if I have been thinking once or twice, I will definitely think a third time before making a manoeuvre.
‘‘That’s a part of growing. It’s important I finish every race.

Read more: Lewis Hamilton: Don't go, Jenson! - mirror.co.uk (http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/motorsport/2011/06/26/lewis-hamilton-don-t-go-jenson-115875-23226984/#ixzz1QL9p9nkk)

odykas
26th June 2011, 12:28
I hope Vettel is the chosen one today.
Go Lewis :p :

Koz
26th June 2011, 14:59
Wow. We were all wrong... :(

555-04Q2
27th June 2011, 11:05
Hammy dissapointed yesterday :p :

TheFamousEccles
28th June 2011, 01:11
Loulou didn't disappoint with his post race comments re:"the championship is over for us" lament. That was a text-book example of throwing the rattle from the pram. What a sook. He needs a dose of reality and maybe a season or two in HRT or Williams to get this enormous sense of entitlement that he possesses down to a manageable level.

steveaki13
28th June 2011, 19:55
The more I see and hear Hamilton, the more I get the feeling he will leave Mclaren soon.

Might be time for him to have a change. He doesn't need to stay at Mclaren for ever, afterall not many top drivers have ever stayed in one team through their career.

Mia 01
28th June 2011, 20:03
The more I see and hear Hamilton, the more I get the feeling he will leave Mclaren soon.

Might be time for him to have a change. He doesn't need to stay at Mclaren for ever, afterall not many top drivers have ever stayed in one team through their career.

You may be right, but Ferrari and RBR do they really need him, they have the best drivers in the world already. Hamlon in on of thoose teams right now would create a mess cause he could not accept to play number two.

steveaki13
28th June 2011, 22:49
Don't see Ferrari wanting Hamilton after the Alonso and Hamilton days at Mclaren. But I could see Red Bull offering him a drive alongside Vettel, if Webber leaves or needs replacing.

tfp
29th June 2011, 00:01
Who will take out hamilton? Probably bernie ecclestones daughter:-)

TheFamousEccles
29th June 2011, 10:04
An arrogant F1 driver who thinks he's the best... Who would have thought it?
If we applied the same level of critique of Hamiltons words on your post, by rights you'd be the worst human being in the history of internet discussion boards. Fickle fans eh?

Huh? I don't understand - but then, maybe I'm not supposed to? Cryptic, man.