PDA

View Full Version : mulatto prez goes from illegal killing to selling out the stratgetic oil supply

markabilly
24th June 2011, 02:21
to save his sorry buttocks from the problems he created in attacking Libya without any lawful authority, premeditated killing is what??????..... :rolleyes:

Loser.

First, an illegal war, something not even Bush was stupid enough to do, but now the give away of oil!!! :rolleyes:

Never had the real strong feelings about the boy until now, but now the boy is in way over his head and needs to go.

NOW

Roamy
24th June 2011, 06:34
this guy is so far in the tank we are going to pump sunlight to him
NOW do you want to vote for Trump

donKey jote
24th June 2011, 07:31
:z

Jag_Warrior
24th June 2011, 09:42
Did someone get another one of those chain emails? :D

BTW, I just checked Bloomberg, Reuters, the BBC and the Wall St. Journal.com... and nothing was reported on the U.S. "giving away" any oil. When did this happen???

What happened was a globally coordinated release of strategic oil reserves onto the open market... which knocked the crap out of speculators. Petroleum economists estimate that speculative margins account for about 30% of the price of oil just now. If they're afraid of "surprise" coordinated moves by the nations of the world, the gamblers will be less likely to add to the froth. This is why things are so screwed up in the U.S.! Americans twist facts and can't even explain relatively simple strategies without getting tripped up in their underwear. Good grief! Rednecks! Can't live with them... can't shoot them and hide their bodies in the woods (anymore).

As for Donald Trump, no I wouldn't consider voting for that con man even if the other Donald (Donald Duck) was running against him. At least the Duck wouldn't be trying to sell naming rights to the White House and then lie about where the money went. Neither would I consider wasting a vote on the Co-Queens of the Idiot Village, Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin. Ron Paul? Yes, he has legitimate ideas and he is sincere - whether I totally agree with him or not, he has a functioning brain. The others are either profiteers (Trump and Gingrich) or clinically insane wingnuts (Bachmann, Palin, Perry, et al). Course, clinically insane wingnuts seem to play pretty well to "the base" these days, so... :dozey:

Eki
24th June 2011, 10:17
Markabilly clearly has a problem with Obama's skin color. In the other thread he saw it necessary to remind us that Obama is half black, now he calls him a "mulatto". I may have said many things about Bush, but I've never called him the WASP prez.

markabilly
24th June 2011, 13:29
Markabilly clearly has a problem with Obama's skin color. In the other thread he saw it necessary to remind us that Obama is half black, now he calls him a "mulatto". I may have said many things about Bush, but I've never called him the WASP prez.

Because Obama got to where he is, as a result of his racial heritage. And that is the reason most support him, yet they lack the guts to admit it..

Indeed, it is the only reason that you are not screaming for his head like you do about Bush.

Indeed, it is the only reason he managed to get into Harvard law School, while others far more worthy, did not. He was selected to harvard law review, then selected the editor in cheif, so that harvard could have its first BLACK editor in chief.

The oil supply is only intended to be used in dire emegencies. Killing people who have not attacked this country is NOT an emergency.

960 million barrels. Good for a couple of months of dropping prices. No doubt, once gone, will need some more to prime the pump, and on and on........

When all gone, very unlikely to be replaced. However being gone, would put us at the mercy of bama's moslem buddies.....no doubt, much to his joy.

Maybe that has to do with his studies in "Cloward-Piven Strategy of Manufactured Crisis" while at Columbia. His senior thesis was to have been on this subject. Look it up.

markabilly
24th June 2011, 13:31
here eki, a link to your reference source:

Cloward (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward-Piven_Strategy)

schmenke
24th June 2011, 14:46
Hey mkbilly, guess which country is currently the USA’s no. 1 importer for crude oil? ;)
Hint, that country is a non-OPEC member. Don’t worry, your strategic reserves will soon be replenished. Top up quickly though, the Chinese are also filling up at the trough ;) .

Eki
24th June 2011, 15:01
Because Obama got to where he is, as a result of his racial heritage.
So did Bush and all other US Presidents before him. Every US President before Obama except Kennedy have been wealthy white Anglo-Saxon Protestant males. And Kennedy was an exception only because he was Catholic.

Eki
24th June 2011, 15:03
Killing people who have not attacked this country is NOT an emergency.

You should have told Bush that before he attacked Iraq.

anthonyvop
24th June 2011, 18:15
What happened was a globally coordinated release of strategic oil reserves onto the open market... which knocked the crap out of speculators.

What is the over/under on it's effect? 2 days?

The Strategic Petroleum reserve was not created or maintained for the Occupant of the White House to use to help get re-elected. What he has done is immoral at best and at it's worse treasonous!!!

anthonyvop
24th June 2011, 18:18
You should have told Bush that before he attacked Iraq.

Why? Iraq had attacked American's numerous times. They supported terrorists, Plotted to kill a former US President and shot at numerous coalition aircraft(Mostly US) in the U.N.'s mandated no-fly-zone.

We had every right to ride the world of that murderous dictatorship.

Now let us talk about a real issue.......The International Community's failure to force Finland to make reparations for War crimes committed during World War 2!!!

Eki
24th June 2011, 18:46
Now let us talk about a real issue.......The International Community's failure to force Finland to make reparations for War crimes committed during World War 2!!!
You don't know much, do you. Finland made reparations already in the 1940s and the 1950s. Paid $226 500 000 and imprisoned their war-time leaders:

Finnish war reparations to the Soviet Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_war_reparations_to_the_Soviet_Union)

War-responsibility trials in Finland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War-responsibility_trials_in_Finland)

Jag_Warrior
24th June 2011, 19:05
Because Obama got to where he is, as a result of his racial heritage. And that is the reason most support him, yet they lack the guts to admit it.

I think we've already established that you and facts don't get along. But just for shizz & giggles, might you provide some objective data for this assertion? And by objective data, I'm not talking about confirmation from the voices in your head.

What is the over/under on it's effect? 2 days?

A friend of mine near Richmond had a gun shop back in the 80's. In the window was a sign that read: "Shop Guarded by Man with a Shotgun 6 Nights a Week... YOU Pick the Lucky Night!"

Whether this global strategy works longer term is open to debate. I'm just trying to explain to the OP (whose brain doesn't seem to work like most normal people's) HOW it works. There is objective evidence that speculators have added to the price of oil. And if there is a chance that on any given day, governments could sway the price sharply downward by releasing SOME supply, the thinking is, the speculators will be LESS likely to manipulate prices upward with (now riskier) long positions. In other words, they're less likely to try to pick that lucky night.

schmenke
24th June 2011, 19:13
A friend of mine near Richmond had a gun shop back in the 80's. In the window was a sign that read: "Shop Guarded by Man with a Shotgun 6 Nights a Week... YOU Pick the Lucky Night!"

Whether this global strategy works longer term is open to debate. I'm just trying to explain to the OP (whose brain doesn't seem to work like most normal people's) HOW it works. There is objective evidence that speculators have added to the price of oil. And if there is a chance that on any given day, governments could sway the price sharply downward by releasing SOME supply, the thinking is, the speculators will be LESS likely to manipulate prices upward with (now riskier) long positions. In other words, they're less likely to try to pick that lucky night.

I like the analogy :D

Although my meger stocks in the energy sector didn't fare too well... :(

Rollo
25th June 2011, 01:23

If oil becomes more scarce then doesn't that have the effect of shifting the supply curve to to left and driving up prices because they'll find a new equilibrium position? If so, then shouldn't oil companies like ConocoPhillips, Chevron and ExxonMobil be happy because they'll effectively derive super profits?

Perhaps I should mention Chevron basically stealing LNG and CNG from Australia by them returning a little over one half of one percent of the returns from the Gorgon and Wheatstone Projects. Then again, Australia basically does what American tells it too, because Australia has no spine.

anthonyvop
25th June 2011, 06:20
You don't know much, do you. Finland made reparations already in the 1940s and the 1950s. Paid $226 500 000 and imprisoned their war-time leaders:

Finnish war reparations to the Soviet Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_war_reparations_to_the_Soviet_Union)

War-responsibility trials in Finland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War-responsibility_trials_in_Finland)

Where are the reparations to the US? The UK? The French? How about the Jews? Gypsy's, Homosexuals?

The Finns are just as guilty for crimes against Humanity as the Nazis, Italian Fascists and the Soviets were.

For their Crimes Finland should have been occupied and divided up by the Allied Powers.

Nobody with even a bit of intelligence believes the Finns paid the Soviets anything.

As for the war-crime trials....You have got to be Kidding. Finns holding the trials of other Finns?

Finland is another glaring example of the uselessness of the United Nations and International cooperation in general.

Eki
25th June 2011, 10:09
Where are the reparations to the US? The UK? The French? How about the Jews? Gypsy's, Homosexuals?

Where are the damages to the US, the UK, the French, the Jews, the Gypsy's and and the homosexuals Finland caused?

Besides, Finland wasn't at war with the US and France, just with the UK, and it was the UK that declared war against Finland, not the other way around, so it's them who should pay.

anthonyvop
25th June 2011, 14:57
You are no better than an unrepentant NAZI. You and your fellow Finns have the blood of millions of innocent victims on your hands. You have no moral base to criticize a nation for their actions while you support a nation that was involved with some of the most heinous crimes against humanity that has ever occurred.

Eki
25th June 2011, 16:03
You are no better than an unrepentant NAZI. You and your fellow Finns have the blood of millions of innocent victims on your hands. You have no moral base to criticize a nation for their actions while you support a nation that was involved with some of the most heinous crimes against humanity that has ever occurred.
According to that logic, the US is also responsible for everything that Stalin and the Soviets did, since they were allied with the US. And you support a nation that was involved with some of the most heinous crimes against humanity that has ever occurred.

Great Purge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge)

Eki
25th June 2011, 16:06
According to that logic, the US is also responsible for everything that Stalin and the Soviets did, since they were allied with the US. And you support a nation that was involved with some of the most heinous crimes against humanity that has ever occurred.

Great Purge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge)

Oh, and the US was also allied with Saddam Hussein's Iraq against Iran, Bin Laden and the Taliban against the Soviet backed Afghanistan and Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge against Vietnam. And Bush's grandfather got rich doing business with the Nazis.

And the US gave refuge to "war criminals" like Lauri Törni (aka Larry Thorne):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Thorne

Lauri Allan Törni (28 May 1919 – 18 October 1965) was a Finnish Army captain who led an infantry company in the Finnish Winter and Continuation Wars and moved to the United States after World War II. He is known as the soldier who fought under three flags: Finnish, German (when he fought the Soviets in World War II) and American (where he was known as Larry Thorne) when he served in U.S. Army Special Forces in the Vietnam War.

and Werner Von Braun:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun

DonJippo
25th June 2011, 18:57

Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law)

anthonyvop
25th June 2011, 20:04
Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law)

Godwin was a douche-bag

Eki
25th June 2011, 20:10
I think you'll find both Truman and Eisenhower were exceptions to the "wealthy" part, just to name a couple of examples from the latter half of the last century.
Truman had the wealthy Tom Pendergast and the Freemasons behind him. Eisenhower wouldn't probably have become the President if he hadn't been a war hero.

Bob Riebe
25th June 2011, 21:12
Godwin was a douche-bagFor sure.

Eki
26th June 2011, 08:42
And that has what to do with the debunking of your statement? You were just wrong.
It shows that background and heritage matter. And that they aren't necessarily relevant to the job.

Captain VXR
26th June 2011, 12:23
Godwin was a douche-bag

Spoken like a true 10 year old inbred.

Jag_Warrior
26th June 2011, 19:49
If oil becomes more scarce then doesn't that have the effect of shifting the supply curve to to left and driving up prices because they'll find a new equilibrium position? If so, then shouldn't oil companies like ConocoPhillips, Chevron and ExxonMobil be happy because they'll effectively derive super profits?

Whether it's increased demand or a decrease in supply, I believe the longer term price of oil is up. What the various nations have done here, in this coordinated effort, is just to flush some of the speculation out of the market. All of the nations combined don't have enough in reserves to have any real affect on longer term pricing. Seems that the CFTC (or whatever body is is that oversees margin requirements) could do the same thing with oil futures that was done with silver futures, but... :confused:

Yes, oil company profit margins greatly expand as the price of oil soars above the break-even cost of production. It's very difficult to find a good ballpark number for that, as there are so many areas and variables which affect the break even cost. But the most common range I've seen recently is $30-$35/barrel. This is why I find it SO incredibly foolish that we're giving oil companies billions in tax breaks to drill (and then we whine about the deficit). Some people (namely those on the far right) don't seem to understand that the oil that's drilled in North America is priced by the free market and sold to the highest bidder. Add in the speculative froth and there we are, paying more than what the supply/demand equation would indicate.

Bob Riebe
27th June 2011, 07:55
It shows that background and heritage matter. And that they aren't necessarily relevant to the job.In what way does it show this?

Gregor-y
27th June 2011, 15:57
I think there is a concentrated effort by US right wing groups to pollute every forum out there - no matter the subject - with their ideology. It does make them look much bigger and scarier than they really are.

Bob Riebe
27th June 2011, 18:25
I think there is a concentrated effort by US right wing groups to pollute every forum out there - no matter the subject - with their ideology. It does make them look much bigger and scarier than they really are.It is called politics, and where you live you should know it well only it was called the Daley Machine, i.e. Democratic Party machine politics, which was as scary and corrupt as it seemed.

harvick#1
27th June 2011, 18:42
cant we all just agree to disagree both political sides are corrupt and in need of major change. what politicians make is absurd,and demanding the american public to scrape by with less because they must have huge pensions, free healthcare, and big salaries. the people we elect will lie in our faces come election time about what they will do to make the country better, but afterwards, they just try to stuff their pockets like all other politician