PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to the "Kass Kopts"

Roamy
23rd June 2011, 14:33
Well finally some good news!!

AMSTERDAM -- A Dutch court acquitted populist politician Geert Wilders of hate speech and discrimination Thursday, ruling that his anti-Islam statements, while offensive to many Muslims, fell within the bounds of legitimate political debate.

Presiding judge Marcel van Oosten said Wilders' claims that Islam is violent by nature, and his calls to halt Muslim immigration and ban the Muslim holy book, the Koran, must be seen in a wider context of debate over immigration policy.

race aficionado
23rd June 2011, 17:34
Well finally some good news!!

AMSTERDAM -- A Dutch court acquitted populist politician Geert Wilders of hate speech and discrimination Thursday, ruling that his anti-Islam statements, while offensive to many Muslims, fell within the bounds of legitimate political debate.

Presiding judge Marcel van Oosten said Wilders' claims that Islam is violent by nature, and his calls to halt Muslim immigration and ban the Muslim holy book, the Koran, must be seen in a wider context of debate over immigration policy.

I don't know what Kass Kopts means - I google it - and this is what I find:

http://gallery.me.com/emeseditorials#100157&view=grid&bgcolor=black&sel=0

that Google is fast - now let me figure out what this is all about . . . .
:s mokin:

donKey jote
23rd June 2011, 19:51
I guess he means cheese heads in some funny roamy dialect :)

Eki
23rd June 2011, 20:07
I guess he means cheese heads in some funny roamy dialect :)
Juustopäät (Cheese Heads in English) were a Finnish punk rock band in the 1990s.

Juustopäät (http://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juustop%C3%A4%C3%A4t)

poI9LfTIU7U

odykas
23rd June 2011, 23:32
I googled "Kass Kopts" and got this thread :laugh:

Rollo
23rd June 2011, 23:44
Maybe it's a typo and should be the Cass Copts.

The Cass Copts are strange sect of the Coptic Orthodox Church who also happen to believe in the teachings of The Mamas & the Papas.

They have weird superstitions about choking to death on a ham sandwich and most of them keep Austrian police dogs around just in case.

Roamy
24th June 2011, 06:30
and the winner is DonKey

donKey jote
24th June 2011, 07:33
Kaaskopp ;)

Captain VXR
26th June 2011, 12:29
Geert Wilders is a phrase that rhymes with ducking banker.

If Islam in general was so violent in nature they'd have taken over the world by now