PDA

View Full Version : DFan..... Iowa race thread?

SarahFan
22nd June 2011, 17:51
You get a bit snippy if someone else starts one....

Anubis
22nd June 2011, 21:01
Where is he anyway? I'd have thought after her actually pretty reasonable showing he'd have been here predicting pole for Iowa with lots of "onwards and upwards!" fanfare, but he's gone rather quiet. Odd that when she posts mediocre finishes he contends she had a great race, yet when she actually does have a reasonable drive, he's nowhere to be seen.

Wilf
23rd June 2011, 23:26
+
Where is he anyway? I'd have thought after her actually pretty reasonable showing he'd have been here predicting pole for Iowa with lots of "onwards and upwards!" fanfare, but he's gone rather quiet. Odd that when she posts mediocre finishes he contends she had a great race, yet when she actually does have a reasonable drive, he's nowhere to be seen.

Danicafan has to be pretty conflicted because Allen McDonald didn't produce miracles when he rejoined the team. It is going to take time to right this sinking ship. When you can't count on good oval finishes to boost her standings, it could be a long season. But yes, she did have a good run in Milwaukee; it's a shame no one was there to see it. Anybody seen the ratings from TV?

DBell
23rd June 2011, 23:46
+

Danicafan has to be pretty conflicted because Allen McDonald didn't produce miracles when he rejoined the team. It is going to take time to right this sinking ship. When you can't count on good oval finishes to boost her standings, it could be a long season. But yes, she did have a good run in Milwaukee; it's a shame no one was there to see it. Anybody seen the ratings from TV?

It's not good. Indycargarage had the overnight as .9. I haven't seen the final.

SarahFan
24th June 2011, 00:03