5. Egea yamaha fra
6. Van der mark honda ned
7. Russo yamaha ita
8. Day kawasaki usa
9, Nestorovic yamaha aus
10 Covena yamaha ned

NinjaMaster
19th June 2011, 10:50
Would love to see Melandri take another win. I'm happy to see Tom Sykes running consistently top 5ish too - the 10R is muchly improved. Badovini is continuing his impressive form - factory rider next year surely? And a shout out to Mark Aitchison qualifying 12th on the Pedercini Kawasaki. He's continually improving and I think improved electronics are helping (and they apparently get little to no help from the factory).

Congrats to Jed Metcher on winning the STK600 race. Gotta hand it to Lanusse though, he's always up there.

Rod Richardson
20th June 2011, 00:14
Well Ninja,.....Melandri's performance in both races was great. Badovini is really taking it to them. The green things are improving.

Superbikes Race 1

1, Melandri Yamaha
2. Biaggi Aprilia
3. Camier Aprilia
4. Laverty Yamaha
5. Sykes Kawasaki’
6. Haga Aprilia
7. Lascorz Kawasaki
8. Badovini Bmw
9, Haslam Bmw\
10 Corser Bmw

Superbikes Race 2

1, Biaggi Aprilia
2. Melandri Yamaha
3. Checa Ducati
4. Fabrizio Suzuki
5. Lascorz Kawasaki
6. Laverty Yamaha
7. Haga Aprilia
8. Camier Aprilia
9, Haslam Bmw\
10 Badovini Bmw

Supersports

1, Davies Yamaha
2. Lowes Honda
3. Salom Kawasaki
4. Roccoli Kawasaki
5. Tamburine Yamaha
6. Rea Honda
7. Foret Honda
8. Harms Honda
9, Praia Honda
10 Marino Honda

NinjaMaster
20th June 2011, 14:03
Yeah Rod, I really enjoyed watching Marco riding last nite, though I nearly had a heart attack when he had his first corner moment in the second race! Not a massive fan of him but it was nice to see Biaggi finally get a win after 8 second places. Checa's crash I didn't find all that surprising after he had a moment earlier in the race and was clearly pushing very hard. He predictably bounced back well in the second race. The green bikes are definately on the improve, was hoping for Sykes to have a double top 5 but his crash obviously put paid to that. At least Lascorz backed him up with solid 7-5 results. And surely Smrz confidence is at rock bottom now, he's started crashing his brains out recently for some reason.

Am gutted for Broc Parkes, he'd looked so strong all weekend. But gotta hand it to Davies, he's just strong everywhere. And Lowes, well it's been said before, he's a super talent. Scassa's title aspirations may well be up in smoke now though.