PDA

View Full Version : Your million dollar/pound idea?

Daniel
14th June 2011, 09:24
Have you ever had an idea that you know would make you a millionaire if only you had the means to do it? :D

My idea is a spoken word album starring Arnold Schwarzenneger in the style on William Shatner's Has been album :D

I reckon it'd sell bazillions of copies.
KXWEM4gZhg4

Who's with me? Who thinks it stinks as an idea and who has their own idea? :D

555-04Q2
14th June 2011, 11:17
A woman wife a mute/off button. There are approx 3.2 billion customers who would be guaranteed to pay for that :D

rah
15th June 2011, 03:44
A woman wife a mute/off button. There are approx 3.2 billion customers who would be guaranteed to pay for that :D
Sold! whatever the cost, just let me know how much and where to send it and how soon I can get it.

555-04Q2
15th June 2011, 06:20
:laugh: Still working on the prototype. It's not co-operating though. :laugh:

A.F.F.
18th June 2011, 22:15
Have you ever had an idea that you know would make you a millionaire if only you had the means to do it? :D

My idea is a spoken word album starring Arnold Schwarzenneger in the style on William Shatner's Has been album :D

I reckon it'd sell bazillions of copies.
KXWEM4gZhg4

Who's with me? Who thinks it stinks as an idea and who has their own idea? :D

I think your idea of ZZ Top songs sang with scottish accent is way better :up:

Daniel
18th June 2011, 22:15
I had that idea? :confused: :p

A.F.F.
18th June 2011, 22:36
Yes, you sang girls go crazy for a sharp kilt man with a scottish accent the other year ;)

Daniel
18th June 2011, 22:37
Yes, you sang girls go crazy for a sharp kilt man with a scottish accent the other year ;)

I think you have me confused with someone else :D That said I would love to hear Pino sing ZZ Top's greatest hits in a Scottish accent.....

tfp
18th June 2011, 23:54
:rotflmao: