PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Hamilton In Canada

555-04Q2
10th June 2011, 14:20
Who will Hamilton plow into this weekend :D

Ding.......Fight!

<Disclaimer: this thread is meant to be a fun thread, not a serious thread. Do not take yourselves and others seriously in this thread. Your reality is actually an illusion created by a lack of consumption of alcoholic beverages. Do not be afraid. Discuss, argue, but keep it good natured. No Fousto's are allowed to post in this thread. be kind to mice, birds and camels.>

Mark
10th June 2011, 14:22
Well at least Raikkonen isn't there for him to run into this time.

555-04Q2
10th June 2011, 14:25
:laugh: F#@#!#% classic :laugh:

SGWilko
10th June 2011, 14:26
Well at least Raikkonen isn't there for him to run into this time.

He might well plow deep into Nicole whatsername, but I doubt he'd have the balls (pun intended) to do it on the track.....

Mark
10th June 2011, 14:27
She's too busy pretending to be Cheryl Cole.

Thomaskng88
10th June 2011, 14:28
Hopefully nobody! He needs to chase down those RedBulls before Vettel runs away with it. He needs to cut out some of the driver errors and I think he will be up there with Vettel and Webber in Canada.

markabilly
10th June 2011, 14:29
Who will Hamilton plow into this weekend :D

Ding.......Fight!

.>

aint not his fault........it is only because he is black

555-04Q2
10th June 2011, 14:30
My nomination:

Hammy "bumps" into Alonso at the second corner on the first lap and recieves a 10 race ban :D

555-04Q2
10th June 2011, 14:31
aint not his fault........it is only because he is black

He's actually white, he just tans very well ;)

SGWilko
10th June 2011, 14:32
My nomination:

Hammy "bumps" into Alonso at the second corner on the first lap and recieves a 10 race ban :D

And Kobayashi gets yet another puncture, having run over Fred's dummy, having been spat out the F150ffthfthh's pushchair....

SGWilko
10th June 2011, 14:32
He's actually white, he just tans very well ;)

That's pigmentist!

555-04Q2
10th June 2011, 14:34
That's pigmentist!

What's the penalty then :?:

SGWilko
10th June 2011, 14:35
What's the penalty then :?:

It's when you foul a player in the penalty box, init?

The penalty - Ummm, you get sent on a special NASA mission - probing the rings around uranus????? ;)

(is that too risque?)

555-04Q2
10th June 2011, 14:36
It's when you foul a player in the penalty box, init?

Are you threatening to put me in said penalty box with Rooney :?:

SGWilko
10th June 2011, 14:38
Are you threatening to put me in said penalty box with Rooney :?:

Only if you pull his new hair out! :)

555-04Q2
10th June 2011, 14:40
The penalty - Ummm, you get sent on a special NASA mission - probing the rings around uranus????? ;)

Risque? No, sounds like a quiet night out with the wife :p :

Mark
10th June 2011, 14:40
I'm only watching Canada to see what colour race suits the McLaren drivers have this time.

ArrowsFA1
10th June 2011, 14:41
What?!!! :eek: Lewis is in Canada?!!!

That bloke will do anything to avoid Croydon!!!!

:p

555-04Q2
Only if you pull his new hair out! :)

Wouldn't touch it with your hands mate, let alone mine :D

SGWilko
Risque? No, sounds like a quiet night out with the wife :p :

I'll be checkin to see if you have a black eye on here tomorrow then.............. ;)

555-04Q2
10th June 2011, 14:43
I'll be checkin to see if you have a black eye on here tomorrow then.............. ;)

Plural.....eyes. She's a tough cookie :s cared:

555-04Q2
10th June 2011, 14:44
I'm only watching Canada to see what colour race suits the McLaren drivers have this time.

Yellow with a splash of lime maybe :?:

SGWilko
10th June 2011, 14:44
What?!!! :eek: Lewis is in Canada?!!!

That bloke will do anything to avoid Croydon!!!!

:p

Do you blame him? Croydon is up there with Strangeways and Libya.....

Full of dweebs, richardheads and morons. Oh, and Allders (or what's left of it after my company brought it and then f*cked up the JV to build a mahoosive shopping centre there) department store.

SGWilko
10th June 2011, 14:45
Plural.....eyes. She's a tough cookie :s cared:

You a sucker for punishment then, or just an optimist? :p

555-04Q2
10th June 2011, 14:47
You a sucker for punishment then, or just an optimist? :p

I think the scientific term is "punchbag" :p :

SGWilko
10th June 2011, 14:49
I think the scientific term is "punchbag" :p :

Still, so long as you get them 'brown wings' it'll be well worth the effort and pain.....? :laugh:

555-04Q2
10th June 2011, 14:52
Still, so long as you get them 'brown wings' it'll be well worth the effort and pain.....? :laugh:

:eek: :laugh:

Bagwan
10th June 2011, 16:14
We've put the plows away already .
It's hot around here right now .

We've got the other ploughs out now , tilling the soil .
But , they aren't allowed on track .

I don't understand how farming or snow removal has anything to do with F1 , anyway .
Jim Clark was a farmer at one time , but the snow doesn't fit .
Gordie Howe was a farmer who had to move snow , but he was/is a hockey player , not an F1 driver .

Does anybody know if they ever met ?
Maybe that's the connection .

But , back to the plough .
You'd have to be penalized if you ran into someone with a plough , as they don't really travel that fast . Closing speeds would be single digit .

And , you'd never try it at the hairpin , as the guy in front might have to back up and get a better angle several times to get around such a tight turn .

Come to think of it , there would be all kinds of protests after the race regarding plough depths and ride heights , anyway , so it could spell a mess if these changes are ratified by the FIA .

SGWilko
10th June 2011, 16:18
We've put the plows away already .
It's hot around here right now .

We've got the other ploughs out now , tilling the soil .
But , they aren't allowed on track .

I don't understand how farming or snow removal has anything to do with F1 , anyway .
Jim Clark was a farmer at one time , but the snow doesn't fit .
Gordie Howe was a farmer who had to move snow , but he was/is a hockey player , not an F1 driver .

Does anybody know if they ever met ?
Maybe that's the connection .

But , back to the plough .
You'd have to be penalized if you ran into someone with a plough , as they don't really travel that fast . Closing speeds would be single digit .

And , you'd never try it at the hairpin , as the guy in front might have to back up and get a better angle several times to get around such a tight turn .

Come to think of it , there would be all kinds of protests after the race regarding plough depths and ride heights , anyway , so it could spell a mess if these changes are ratified by the FIA .

Pah! Ploughing with GPS these days is very much point and squirt, the electronics and brains of the tractor on-board computer does it all for you. If you get wonky furrows these days it's because you are an idiot! ;)

Bagwan
10th June 2011, 17:43
Pah! Ploughing with GPS these days is very much point and squirt, the electronics and brains of the tractor on-board computer does it all for you. If you get wonky furrows these days it's because you are an idiot! ;)

Ah , yes , I remember that band . Sandy Loam and the Wonky Furrows were great .

steveaki13
10th June 2011, 21:40
Well he has already had problems in first practice.

Now he has had a puncture in second Practice.

Its going the way of the Monaco weekend.

The other drivers will be looking at Lewis through their fingers.

driveace
10th June 2011, 22:39
But he is going to surprise you guys!!!
And be the only true opposition that Seb has !!

CNR
11th June 2011, 01:41
She's too busy pretending to be Cheryl Cole.

The Spoof : Lewis Hamilton Says He&#39;s Had It With Nicole Sherzinger And Wants A Date With Cheryl Cole funny satire story (http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s4i97126#this)
Lewis Hamilton Says He's Had It With Nicole Sherzinger And Wants A Date With Cheryl Cole

Lewis (Out Of Shot) Nipping Off For A Number Two In Monaco

F1 star Lewis Hamilton has told members of his pit team that he is sick and tired of dating Nicole Sherzinger out of the Pussycat Dolls, and that he wants to date Cheryl Cole, out of Girls Aloud.

For a change.

Hamilton is said to be sick to death of Sherzinger constantly telling him what to do, and treating his Monaco penthouse like she owns the place. It seems that he is also fed up with Nicole's constant talking, and confided to a friend that he wished she was battery operated, so that he could take the bloody batteries out and have a bit of peace and quiet.

F1boat
11th June 2011, 07:53
Kobayashi :D

odykas
11th June 2011, 11:52
Lewis Monaco Interview Remix :D

Oe3Z1koN8G4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe3Z1koN8G4)

555-04Q2
13th June 2011, 06:11
Well I got the right call, just the wrong driver(s) :p

CNR
13th June 2011, 07:56
now if he had not taken him self out
3 cars in 8 laps

do not see how some can think of him as one of f1 greatest drivers of all time
this is where a super licence needs points a race ban might teach him a lesson

Roamy
13th June 2011, 08:31
A very talented driver - but probably not as smart as Button

Jefe Máximo
13th June 2011, 18:47
Lewis Monaco Interview Remix :D

Oe3Z1koN8G4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe3Z1koN8G4)

Ody, where are you you crazy mother****er?

ioan
13th June 2011, 22:27
Classic.. :up:
We need a Croydon thread on here. Every reputable F1 forum has one!!! :p

This is the most reputable F1 forum.

Or at least it was until you joined! :p

Mia 01
15th June 2011, 00:28
This is well worth reading, about topic.
BBC Sport - What is going wrong with Lewis Hamilton? (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm)

The Black Knight
15th June 2011, 12:46
This is well worth reading, about topic.
BBC Sport - What is going wrong with Lewis Hamilton? (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm)

That actually is a superb article. It is very well gauged and I can't really fault it in any way. I'm sure Lewis will bounce back though. He is definitely one of the fastest drivers F1 has ever seen. Whether he can be one of the best is a different issue... I believe he can, but he needs guidance.

555-04Q2
15th June 2011, 12:55
but he needs guidance.

The worst thing he did was fire his father as his manager. Thats where things started to go wrong on and off the track.

The Black Knight
15th June 2011, 14:00
The worst thing he did was fire his father as his manager. Thats where things started to go wrong on and off the track.

I felt that was the best thing he did at the time but that he should have done that at the end of 2008 after he won the championship. I feel he has been cuddled enough by his Dad and others his whole life and now he needs to find his own two feet. He will in time as well but he is also going to learn from his mistakes unfortunately. There are flaws in his personality that are leaving him open to bad judgement. It's up to him to sort that out and if he needs to go back to his Dad for a while to do that then so be it. I feel it most noticeable that it was his Dad that accompanied him to the stewards room in Monaco and not the new set of advisors he had hired.

555-04Q2
15th June 2011, 14:27
I felt that was the best thing he did at the time but that he should have done that at the end of 2008 after he won the championship. I feel he has been cuddled enough by his Dad and others his whole life and now he needs to find his own two feet. He will in time as well but he is also going to learn from his mistakes unfortunately. There are flaws in his personality that are leaving him open to bad judgement. It's up to him to sort that out and if he needs to go back to his Dad for a while to do that then so be it. I feel it most noticeable that it was his Dad that accompanied him to the stewards room in Monaco and not the new set of advisors he had hired.

His father can guide him, without babying him. No one knows their son better than a father. I always go to my old man for advice when I really need it. Maybe a bit more calming advice is required from the one person in the world who should know how to get the best out of him.

steveaki13
15th June 2011, 18:22
Do any of you think that the issues Hamilton is having recently (not on track so much) dealing with his errors and lack of victories is because he has always been in a car that can win (except early 09).

Does the ability to cope with retirements or bad days come to drivers when they have raced early in F1 for tailend or midfield teams.

Afterall most Drivers come into F1 and start in the likes of a Sauber, Virgin or whatever team it may be. Not many come straight into a top 3 team.

Maybe a few seasons of unrealiable Saubers or slow Virgins is what a driver needs to complete his racing persona. After so many seasons winning the minor formula maybe what a driver needs is too realise how tough F1 can be, and by the time he signs for a Championship contender he is experienced enough to deal with issues on and off the track better than the likes of Lewis.

What do you think?

schumacher7championships
15th June 2011, 21:20
i cannoy see where hamilton was wrong in canada.button simply destroyed his race.he just wanted to overcome button in a ambitious and spectacular way.button should be punished with another drive through.

The Black Knight
16th June 2011, 08:45
For once, and this very, very rarely happens, I actually agree with Bernie:

Bernie Ecclestone blasts Lewis Hamilton's critics | McLaren | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1 (http://en.espnf1.com/mclaren/motorsport/story/51795.html)

Mia 01
16th June 2011, 17:53
That unlike you Mia to quote something that compliments Hamilton. :)

It works both ways henner.