PDA

View Full Version : Just Living in Texas

Roamy
1st June 2011, 22:39
An east Texas Department of Highway Patrol car pulled over a pick-up truck owner for a faulty taillight. When the officer approached the driver, the man behind the wheel handed the officer his driver’s license, insurance card and a concealed weapon carry permit. The officer took all the documents, looked them over and said. "Mr. Smith, I see you have a CCP. Do you have any weapons with you?"

The driver replied, "Yes sir, I have a 357 handgun in a hip holster, a.45 in the glove box and a .22 derringer in my boot."

The officer looked at the driver and asked, "Anything else?" "Yes sir, I have a Mossberg 500 12 gauge and an AR-15 behind the seat." The officer asked if the man was driving to or from a shooting range and the man said he wasn't, so the officer bent over and looked into the driver's face and said "Mr. Smith, you're carrying quite a few guns. May I ask what you are afraid of? Mr. Smith locked eyes with the officer and calmly answered, "Not a f__king thing!"

Brown, Jon Brow
1st June 2011, 22:43
Here we go.... :dozey:

Jag_Warrior
2nd June 2011, 10:26
That was actually a good one, Roamy! :laugh:

janneppi
2nd June 2011, 11:21
The man is obviously an idiot, if you need more than a assault rifle, you're doing something wrong, besides, who drives a truck anymore, every one know's a real man drives a Prius these days.

markabilly
2nd June 2011, 11:52
everybody who knows anything, knowed that was just a joke, cause nobody in East Texas got enuff money for all those guns and a pick up truck

Rollo
4th June 2011, 05:27
Was this person heading to or from Stanthorpe, or were they across the border in New South Wales?

Texas only has about 700 people in it.

http://texasqld4385.com.au/files/texaspromo0091.jpg

markabilly
4th June 2011, 13:10
http://www.motorsportforums.com/avatars/rollo.gif?dateline=1307073891

jethro, is that you??

i wondered where you went after i seeed that photo of yourem hanging up at post office

just how old was she??