PDA

View Full Version : The 'we was robbed' thread.

Sonic
29th May 2011, 15:25
Point your accusing finger of blame to the muppet(s) you feel robbed us of a grandstand finish - what an anti-climax;

Stand up Jamie - give that seat to Daniel. Fool :mad:

ShiftingGears
29th May 2011, 15:27
Point your accusing finger of blame to the muppet(s) you feel robbed us of a grandstand finish - what an anti-climax;

It seemed Buemi was the biggest contender to be ousted, but if he doesn't turn his results around fast this season, he's not going to be in F1 much longer.

Daniel
29th May 2011, 15:27

Hamilton caused that by backing off after the apex

wedge
29th May 2011, 15:28
FIA for the stupid red flag rule. Nobody should be allowed to touch the car except for starting up the engine.

N4D13
29th May 2011, 15:29
Alguersuari was very unlucky - he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Hamilton had to brake hard so as not to hit Sutil, and Jaime couldn't do anything to avoid him. I believe he was driving a fine race until then.

In any case, if there is someone to be replaced at STR, Alguersuari takes the cake.

ioan
29th May 2011, 15:31
It seemed Buemi was the biggest contender to be ousted, but if he doesn't turn his results around fast this season, he's not going to be in F1 much longer.

It was Alguersuari, not Buemi.

N4D13
29th May 2011, 15:34
It was Alguersuari, not Buemi.
When theugsquirrel wrote "he", he was referring to Alguersuari, not Buemi.

ShiftingGears
29th May 2011, 15:35

That is correct, I should've phrased it a bit more clearly though.

Ranger
29th May 2011, 15:37
FIA for the stupid red flag rule. Nobody should be allowed to touch the car except for starting up the engine.

:up: :up:

Unless it changes from wet to dry or vice versa.

ioan
29th May 2011, 15:37

My bad, sorry.

Dave B
29th May 2011, 15:40

I feel it was wrong to restart the race full stop, but if that was the decision then certainly no work should be allowed on the car. If they want to change tyres, wings etc then it should be done in the pitlane once the race resumes.

Daniel
29th May 2011, 15:44
I feel it was wrong to restart the race full stop, but if that was the decision then certainly no work should be allowed on the car. If they want to change tyres, wings etc then it should be done in the pitlane once the race resumes.

:up:

F1boat
29th May 2011, 21:53
I think that the race should have just been ended after lap 72.

airshifter
30th May 2011, 16:49

I agree. Keeping tires warm would have been OK, but working on the cars and changing tires just didn't make sense. At least they raced to the finish.