PDA

View Full Version : The BTCC Blame Game - Episode 2

Mp3 Astra
26th May 2011, 12:40
Hello once again,

After the great success of the first episode of The Blame Game (600+ views, 200+ votes), I'm back with episode 2.

We're still in 1995, and you will be voting on an incident between Kelvin Burt, Rickard Rydell and James Thompson at Oulton Park.

Watch the video, vote, comment and please let me know what you think :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-jkb66wtmk

Bruce-1980
26th May 2011, 16:44
Had to go for Burt! At first I thought Thompson but his wheels are dead straight and he just gets collected!

Rydell moves across and Burt, instead of letting off, (or standing his ground, maybe he knew Rydell was soon to be his team mate!) moves across into Thompsons rear quarter, going for a disappearing gap!

Rydell started it but, IMO, Burt was at fault!

Eurotech
29th May 2011, 10:34
Burt definitley should have backed out of that one sooner, the gap was always going to close in front of him, I don't think you can blame Thompson or Rydell because they were both going in a straight line that happened to bring them right across the front of the Mondeo. Burt should have at least lifted rather than sticking himself in the middle

Allyc85
29th May 2011, 19:39
I agree it was Burts fault! You cant win the race at turn 1, not that they even got that far!

JasonPotato
30th May 2011, 10:21
Haha. I only watched this last week as i'm currently in the process of watching all my btcc seasons back.

You can only really point the finger at Kelvin Burt. He did get a much better start but he went for a gap which would always close (a bit like hamilton yesterday) and Thompson was just unlucky but contact was inevitable after Burt stuck it down the middle.

Great game, sorry i missed the first one. Keep it up.

RMLCruzeing82
2nd June 2011, 09:23
Burt's fault. He was being a little bit ambishus and should of backed off or tied going to the right of Thompson instead of trying to got hough the middle of Rydell and Thompson

MrJan
2nd June 2011, 09:46
Awkward one. From the front I thought that Rydell moved across, from the onboard I thought Thommo moved across. Don't want to blame Burt because he didn't really do much wrong, there was a big enough gap when they left the grid and it didn't get smaller without the other two getting closer, so for me it's a racing incident, just one of those things.