PDA

View Full Version : What does Arnold the guvterminator and Dominique Strass-Kahn have in common????

markabilly
18th May 2011, 10:22
They both let the little head do the thinking for the big head.

when Arnold said in his first run, he was running on the platform on grounds of "a hummer in every garage", he should have stuck to only hummers in the garage and not.........in the house. :D

As to those who say none of the public's business, there is many a private employer who would fire someone who was charged with rape.

but as to who was whose daddy, about that, i tend to agree. However, if past behavior predicts future behavior, there is a legit concern that a habit of getting it on with employees be it in the household or on the job, may cause litigation by those who feel they were abused and harrassed, so they is a legitimate concern there

Dave B
18th May 2011, 11:02
It should perhaps be pointed out that the allegations against Strauss-Kahn have yet to be heard in court. ;)

The rest of your post makes very little sense. Have you been drinking? :s

BDunnell
18th May 2011, 16:16
The way I am reading it, there are some words missing, and it's our job to fill them in as we please.

Sonic
18th May 2011, 21:19
It should perhaps be pointed out that the allegations against Strauss-Kahn have yet to be heard in court. ;)

Drinking yes. It's just what that is in doubt. Paint thinner, diesel.....

GridGirl
19th May 2011, 08:20
When I heard of Strauss-Kahn my initial thoughts were that it was a quite a similar thing to the guy from Wiki-leaks.

Mark
19th May 2011, 08:56
When I heard of Strauss-Kahn my initial thoughts were that it was a quite a similar thing to the guy from Wiki-leaks.

Meaning you believe it's all a setup as it's far too easy to get some random person to cry rape? Perhaps. You have to remember in all of this that the fact he's head of the IMF probably isn't relevant here, that he was due to run for the French presidency certainly is.

DexDexter
19th May 2011, 09:28
Meaning you believe it's all a setup as it's far too easy to get some random person to cry rape? Perhaps. You have to remember in all of this that the fact he's head of the IMF probably isn't relevant here, that he was due to run for the French presidency certainly is.

I'm absolutely appalled by the fact the the French think it was a setup. So he was tricked into trying to rape somebody? What? I'd expect a bit more from the French people. He tried to flee the country straight after the incident, I wonder why?

Daniel
19th May 2011, 09:36
I'm absolutely appalled by the fact the the French think it was a setup. So he was tricked into trying to rape somebody? What? I'd expect a bit more from the French people. He tried to flee the country straight after the incident, I wonder why?

Well his defence have suggested a very plausable sounding explanation which is that the trip was already planned. Innocent until proven guilty as the law says.

BDunnell
19th May 2011, 09:43
I'm absolutely appalled by the fact the the French think it was a setup.

I can perfectly understand why someone might think that, for exactly the same reason as they think that about the Julian Assange case.

Daniel
19th May 2011, 10:10
I can perfectly understand why someone might think that, for exactly the same reason as they think that about the Julian Assange case.

Surely you're not suggesting that anyone has ever been falsely accused or that someone with significant interest in seeing someone jailed or at least discredited in the media, would use the judicial system to achieve their goal?

Say it aint so!!!!

GridGirl
19th May 2011, 12:21

I don't necessarily think it's a set up. I do think in some ways that it is quite a similar scenario to the that of Assange. Im sure if there is evidence it will all come out in court if it gets that far. Although I do believe there is quite a high percentage of rape allegations which never get to court as the victim drops charges. It's quite a sensitive subject really.

markabilly
19th May 2011, 12:36

Of course, being sober clouds the vision and confuses the thoughts

Seem our little frenchman has been doing it to others.."like a gorrila" ....http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388208/Dominique-Strauss-Kahn-like-gorilla-Actresss-sex-claim-IMF-chief.html?ITO=1490

of course some think the daily mail lacks creditibility..................but do a search, as it seems there are now a number of reasons our frenchman is on a suicide watch other than just the attack in NY----and these women are French, and some who have family close to his......... :eek: .....appearantly afraid of the usual backlash against them in such cases

As to Guveterminator, seems the old lady Shriver finally realized why this ten year old boy, son of a household employee, kept calling arnold, "poppaterminator"

Mark
19th May 2011, 12:37
I don't necessarily think it's a set up. I do think in some ways that it is quite a similar scenario to the that of Assange. Im sure if there is evidence it will all come out in court if it gets that far. Although I do believe there is quite a high percentage of rape allegations which never get to court as the victim drops charges. It's quite a sensitive subject really.

As we saw with the comments of Ken Clarke yesterday.

Daniel
19th May 2011, 12:43
Hmmm doesn't look good looking at the DM page.

anthonyvop
20th May 2011, 18:53
What does Arnold the guvterminator and Dominique Strass-Kahn have in common????

They both have no problem whatsoever being generous with Other People's Money!

DexDexter
20th May 2011, 20:28
Surely you're not suggesting that anyone has ever been falsely accused or that someone with significant interest in seeing someone jailed or at least discredited in the media, would use the judicial system to achieve their goal?

Say it aint so!!!!

Normally I'd agree but this guy is known to have harassed women before and in fact someone is about the press charges against him in France.

Daniel
20th May 2011, 20:31
Normally I'd agree but this guy is known to have harassed women before and in fact someone is about the press charges against him in France.

Fair enough. i wasn't aware of the history before :)

Roamy
21st May 2011, 09:18
What does Arnold the guvterminator and Dominique Strass-Kahn have in common????

Nothing!!

The one Arnold pounded did not have AIDS

markabilly
21st May 2011, 23:33
if you really want to frame someone, there are far easier ways then crying rape

And it is a pretty easy rap to beat, as usually all one has to do is turn the victim into the criminal who has actually had sex before this incident, start rumors she has aids, etc......................

while a woman may have personal motives, and do domething like this to get attention or make some money, I think that is rare

what usually happens, is she gets put through the wringer and he walks free.

Roamy
22nd May 2011, 08:19
if you really want to frame someone, there are far easier ways then crying rape

And it is a pretty easy rap to beat, as usually all one has to do is turn the victim into the criminal who has actually had sex before this incident, start rumors she has aids, etc......................

while a woman may have personal motives, and do domething like this to get attention or make some money, I think that is rare

what usually happens, is she gets put through the wringer and he walks free.

I will wait to review the evidence - But he could helicopter to long island to board a jet and boogie
But I guess if he does wind up with HIV then he is pretty much guilty

markabilly
22nd May 2011, 16:13
I will wait to review the evidence - But he could helicopter to long island to board a jet and boogie

first chance he gets, he is gone, but OTOH, he may buy her off.....just like Kobe Bryant who used that to help beat the rap :rolleyes:

Mark in Oshawa
26th May 2011, 19:37
This Frog politician is going down because he is a lecherous ******* and NY DA will love to nail his pelt to his wall. They have enough that even buying her off may not save him...

markabilly
28th May 2011, 06:53
yeah, the dna test did not help him much......but now his story will be that she wanted him and he tried to resist but she overwhelmed him.....Hey if Billy Cliton cane beat the rap, why not our little french man :rolleyes:

Looks like another Monica that don't clean her clothes ..... :eek:

Koz
1st July 2011, 07:12
Looks like he might just be innocent...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/01/nyregion/strauss-kahn-case-seen-as-in-jeopardy.html?_r=2&hp

Jag_Warrior
1st July 2011, 12:04
I don't know about "innocent", but with the case/witness falling apart, I'd say he'll be found not guilty... assuming the charges aren't dropped before it goes to trial.

If what Bloomberg has reported this morning is at all accurate, there are going to be a LOT of unanswered questions on this one. Like where did the money that suddenly went into her account come from? Was he framed? Was the maid hooking? How did his semen wind up on her clothing? Very strange situation...

Roamy
1st July 2011, 17:29
a freaking aids whore from Ghana - wonder if she is illegal too. so now who pay for this guy losing his job??

Koz
1st July 2011, 21:09
If what Bloomberg has reported this morning is at all accurate, there are going to be a LOT of unanswered questions on this one. Like where did the money that suddenly went into her account come from?
Her convicted drug dealer buddy, with whom she debated the benefits of presuing a case against Kahn?

Was he framed?
Since he himself said months ago that someone who have his character assassinated, I'd say it's very likely.

Was the maid hooking?
Probably.

How did his semen wind up on her clothing? Very strange situation...

He admitted that she gave him a consentual BJ...

Koz
1st July 2011, 21:12
a freaking aids whore from Ghana - wonder if she is illegal too.

No, but apparently she lied on her asylum application...

so now who pay for this guy losing his job??

No one will pay, so many people have benefited from from his destruction... His career is well and truly over, what a sad fall from grace.
Lesson in life: if you're a whoremonger, one day you'll pay for it. I just hope he didn't catch anything from her.

Koz
1st July 2011, 21:34
Just heard a brief mention on the BBC that the maid has admitted to lying... Can't find anything online yet.

markabilly
6th July 2011, 04:46
Her convicted drug dealer buddy, with whom she debated the benefits of presuing a case against Kahn?

Since he himself said months ago that someone who have his character assassinated, I'd say it's very likely.

Probably.

He admitted that she gave him a consentual BJ...

Oh, wow!!!! :eek:

You sound like every defense lawyer who will claim that a woman with any kind of questionable background, can never be the victim of rape. :rolleyes:

That is especially true for anyone who may have been a prostitute..... :rolleyes:

As for virgins, well they were not raped either, cause you see, they really wanted it, and thus it was "consentual".

Okay, let us see, we got maid goes into room, naked man shuts door behind her and locks it, so she gives consenual BJ rather than do too much screaming......

I got the same problem everytime I go into a nice store or resturant.....teenage chicks get naked, lock the door and want to give me "consentual" BJs

Yeah right.... :dozey: