PDA

View Full Version : Sporting Young Guns

wedge
18th March 2007, 21:51
Since most of us F1 fans are raving about Lewis Hamilton, I'm one of many petrolheads on here who have followed LH's career with delight ever since he was regarded as karting prodigy on the back pages of Autosport.

I'm wondering what other sporting young guns do you admire at moment?

The other guy I'm I have huge admiration after LH is Amir Khan. They both come across as the kid next door, modest down-to-earth personalities and both supremely gifted.

As a Spurs fan, Aaron Lennon is such a huge prospect especially now that Martin Jol and Chris Hughton et al are playing him on the left. That will help England a great deal since we have so few players who can run and go past defenders.

Brown, Jon Brow
18th March 2007, 21:56
My cousin, Max Brown, he is being watched by Carlisle Utd scouts after becoming the top scorer in his under8's league.

AndyRAC
19th March 2007, 09:28
Surprised nobody has mentioned Matthew Wilson.....

Erki
19th March 2007, 10:49
Surprised nobody has mentioned Matthew Wilson.....

He is very impessive indeed. ;)

Colin Braun has done pretty well lately.

millencolin
19th March 2007, 23:44
Darius Boyd... Brisbane broncos winger... played stunning last year in his first year of professional rugby league and definately helped the broncos win the premiership last year...

now i hope he doesnt have the 'second year slump' that many rookies have after a great first year...