PDA

View Full Version : Seabass vs the Chrome Horn

maxmach
29th April 2011, 16:09
A lot of little sideshows going on, one of which I thought, wrongly, I would see this weekend in Sao Paulo. Was very interesting to me to see SB and PT at Long Beach. Was hoping to see a little more after all their history.Too bad Marky Marko took out SB, and TGBB took out PT. Really looking forward to seeing how they do, singly and with one another.

maxmach
1st May 2011, 21:20
OK, well I guess I should have mentioned Danica, then I would have had replys.

NickFalzone
1st May 2011, 23:22
I have also been looking forward to a real Seabass/PT back and forth battle, but between their limited schedules and inconsistent equipment, it has not played out very well. Hopefully by the time they get to the summer roads/streets, this battle will get going.

Chamoo
3rd May 2011, 22:54
Dale Coyne must had gotten really worried when PT was announced for a partial schedule. Crash damage had the potential of going way up for his squad with PT anywhere near SB.

FormerFF
4th May 2011, 02:42
Given equal equipment on a road course, I don't see any way PT gets close enough to cause any fireworks. PT's fastest days are behind him.

nigelred5
4th May 2011, 17:25
And yet SEABASS never really had to drive anything but the best equipment in CART/Champcar. I expect both of them to be back there fighting for 10th-15th place so I suspect we'll get to see some action. PT's really strong drives were pretty much past hime befor SB even came to CART.

maxmach
5th May 2011, 17:36
Man, I just saw some replys of PT and Seabass on the new indycar weekly program. Shoving matchs, yelling matchs, chrome horn matchs, stupidity matchs......man it was great.