PDA

View Full Version : How will Obama the clueless handle this?

Bob Riebe
25th April 2011, 23:17
Let's see, Obama wastes time and money in Libya which is zero threat to anyone while Syria actually kills its civilians; Obama still wants to start removing troops from Afghanistan even though his strategy there, outside of firing a commander who dared say Obama was as incompetent as he is, is incompetent ; meanwhile Obama's regime continues saying drilling for oil we do have, will do no good for gasoline prices, even though they have been saying that for twenty years, and had they started drilling and building refineries twenty years ago prices could be controlled; therefore how with Obama the Feckless handle his latest cluster-f.

Hmm, he campaigned he WOULD capture or kill Osama, and get us out of Afghanistan. Maybe he is holding him in club Gitmo and torturing him with those college type pranks he and the liberal have sissy-fits about.

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/GeneralNews.aspx?Id=1605007&SM=1

markabilly
25th April 2011, 23:37
bob, you need to chill.

you should know by now, that too much truth all at once, is too much for certain folks to handle.

Do not forget: He is the first president who admits that he is half black and half white. Foreign born or not.
Therefore, all hail to chief.

Amen.

Mark
26th April 2011, 08:53
Do not forget: He is the first president who admits that he is half black and half white. Foreign born or not.
Therefore, all hail to chief.

I'm not sure I like your tone in "admits" here, please explain yourself.

Sonic
26th April 2011, 09:35
Well this looks like one of those threads I'm gonna avoid - this could turn b!tchy. ;)