PDA

View Full Version : Red Bull favouring Webber?

Daniel
17th April 2011, 10:29
It's clear to me from the race we just watched that Red Bull are clearly favouring their golden boy Webber, did Red Bull sales drop of significantly in Australia or something? Did Newey activate the goslow on Vettel's car? I want answers damnit! I'm not going to accept the crazy argument that Mark had a good race and Sebastian had one that wasn't quite as good, I just won't accept it!!!!!

Discuss.... (as long as you agree with me of course!)

Hawkmoon
17th April 2011, 10:34
Of course they are! Malfunctioning KERS and the wrong tyres in qualy are all part of the plan. You'll see come the end of the season. It's all part of Horner's grand plan to take over Australia and then the world! ;)

Daniel
17th April 2011, 10:36
Of course they are! Malfunctioning KERS and the wrong tyres in qualy are all part of the plan. You'll see come the end of the season. It's all part of Horner's grand plan to take over Australia and then the world! ;)

Well, having the KERS fail in Vettel's car as well was obviously a crafty way of convincing Sebastian that they were favouring him too :up: Horner is a crafty bar steward.

AndySpeed
17th April 2011, 10:37
It is crazy how much they are favouring Webber! I just cannot express myself strongly enuogh how much Red Bull are giving him so much more attention than Vettel. I really feel sorry for all the Vettel fans who have to put up with such poor performances from the team on a regular basis.

I think I might even have to change my allegiances over this - Webber is getting so much more than he deserves.

Daniel
17th April 2011, 10:38
It is crazy how much they are favouring Webber! I just cannot express myself strongly enuogh how much Red Bull are giving him so much more attention than Vettel. I really feel sorry for all the Vettel fans who have to put up with such poor performances from the team on a regular basis.

I think I might even have to change my allegiances over this - Webber is getting so much more than he deserves.

:up: It's good to see that you're also not blind like everyone else!

Daika
17th April 2011, 14:08
It's clear to me from the race we just watched that Red Bull are clearly favouring their golden boy Webber, did Red Bull sales drop of significantly in Australia or something? Did Newey activate the goslow on Vettel's car? I want answers damnit! I'm not going to accept the crazy argument that Mark had a good race and Sebastian had one that wasn't quite as good, I just won't accept it!!!!!

LOL. To see with eyes unclouded is what i wish for you.

ShiftingGears
17th April 2011, 14:40
Fantastic.

Daniel
17th April 2011, 15:13

You do realise I was being sarcastic right?

Sonic
17th April 2011, 18:51

Probably the most poetic thing I've seen on the forums in a long time.... ;)

Daika
17th April 2011, 19:23

I thought you were dead serious. Glad that that isn't the case.

Mia 01
17th April 2011, 20:37
Marks and Horners strategy was brilliant, it started already in quali.

N4D13
17th April 2011, 20:39
Marks and Horners strategy was brilliant, it started already in quali.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Jag_Warrior
17th April 2011, 20:45
I'm betting that Red Bull will serve Webber a plate of poison mushrooms before the next race. Ya know, cause poison mushrooms give you wings... or at least make you THINK that you have wings.

Ari
18th April 2011, 00:06
Note it down. Mark to start from pit lane in the next race. I figure he starts 18th without Kers and finishes 3rd they will him run from pit lane in turkey! ;)

Daniel
18th April 2011, 00:19
Note it down. Mark to start from pit lane in the next race. I figure he starts 18th without Kers and finishes 3rd they will him run from pit lane in turkey! ;)

Or better yet, RBR will flood the engine in mark's car shortly before he needs to go out to the grid, worked for Hamilton.

airshifter
18th April 2011, 01:01
It all started becoming obvious when they had the mechanics from Sebs car assisting with Webbers car. I head Sebastian had to pay someone a $100 just to get them to put the starter in the back of the car!

aryan
18th April 2011, 04:24
Inside sources have even confirmed to me recently that last year when they took Webber's front nose and gave it to Vettel, it was all a ploy to make Vettel 'feel' he was faster when he wasn't, and in fact the old front nose that Webber used was about 2 sec a lap faster than Vettel's.

This situation can not stop. I'm so sick of RBR favouring Webber over and over. It's just ridiculous.

DexDexter
18th April 2011, 07:53

Could you tell me what's the point of this thread? Couldn't we leave Chit Chat to Chit Chat? Or isn't serious discussion about F1 exciting enough for you?

TheFamousEccles
18th April 2011, 09:10
Someone should do a simulation, taking into account fudging Q3 (or even going to Q2 but not participating) on the hard tyre, then an aggressive 3 stop strategy with a sizeable bank of soft tyres - and then project the lowest qualifying position that still enables a possible podium/victory at the last lap ;)

Sounds silly, but I recon some boffin in some F1 team somewhere is quietly crunching the numbers....

Made for great tv, though. I stayed awake the whole time!

Bezza
18th April 2011, 09:18

Bit late for April Fools mate.

555-04Q2
18th April 2011, 11:26

Yes they are and it is a total disgrace :D

Valve Bounce
18th April 2011, 11:26

Fettel only count to 2, and Mark, he count to 3.

Big Ben
18th April 2011, 14:17
He was so far behind they didn't think he could get this close to the golden boy. they won't make the same mistake twice.

Daniel
20th April 2011, 07:27
Bit late for April Fools mate.

Never too late for sarcasm though :p

Kevincal
20th April 2011, 18:44
this was webber driving pissed off, only reason he did so well. he had purpose.

Retro Formula 1
21st April 2011, 09:41
Webber will be starting in a Torro Rosso next race to keep him away from Seb. Mark my words ;)

Mia 01
21st April 2011, 12:29
Webber will be starting in a Torro Rosso next race to keep him away from Seb. Mark my words ;)

Nice, as long as he beats Jenson and Lewis I will be fine.

markabilly
21st April 2011, 17:28
Horner told me that they were going to mess with the placement of the timing device in mark's car and put it on the tip of the rear wing, and tell mark it is there to improve air flow over the rear......but if that don't work sufficiently during practice, they are going to sneak it into one of the HRT cars for Qing