PDA

View Full Version : Are Red Bull hiding something?

Dave B
17th April 2011, 10:22
I know how you lot love a good conspiracy theory, so here goes :p

After qualifying in China, Vettel remained in his car for quite some time until parc ferme had emptied, where usually he loves to leap out and show everybody his finger.

Then in the race, both he and Webber did the same in parc ferme, remaining in the cockpit until the other drivers had cleared out of the way.

Is there a control or a gadget they don't want the others to see? Are they just playing mind games? Or was it just coincidence?

There. That's given us something to argue about in the three weeks until Turkey! :D

steveaki13
17th April 2011, 10:38
Its a complete conspiricy I think they should both be disqualified from the championship. ;)

Hawkmoon
17th April 2011, 10:39
Could be something in the cockpit, like the third pedal that McLaren had a decade ago. A photographer found that one by sticking his camera into the cockpit. You can't do that if the driver's arse is in the way.

AndySpeed
17th April 2011, 10:40
Probably they just wanted to expel a big stinky fart before they got up.

Daniel
17th April 2011, 10:47
Clear evidence that they're favouring Webber!!!!! -> http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/showthread.php?141959-Red-Bull-favouring-Webber

I'm going to start a facebook group up to combat this......

Allyc85
17th April 2011, 10:51
Probably they just wanted to expel a big stinky fart before they got up.

Yep, better out than in...

AndyRAC
17th April 2011, 10:53
Absolutely - they are trying to hide something.......something should be done, immediately!!!

I think they are hiding either an endless supply of Red Bull - or a Red Bull fluffy mascot.....which they don't want to be seen with....hence staying in their cars.... ;) :D

SGWilko
17th April 2011, 10:56
Perhaps they both had embarassing bulges in the trouser dept, and had to wait a while to 'cool off'.

Dave B
17th April 2011, 10:59
Perhaps they both had embarassing bulges in the trouser dept, and had to wait a while to 'cool off'.

I think if I'd just spent nearly two hours inside Kinky Kylie... I'd better stop there.

Daniel
17th April 2011, 11:30
I think if I'd just spent nearly two hours inside Kinky Kylie... I'd better stop there.

Love your new avatar Dave :D

wedge
17th April 2011, 14:13
Judging by Saturday maybe a cooling/radiator issue

CNR
17th April 2011, 14:27
Michael Schumacher reported in an interview years ago that he had "gone" in the car during a race and that his teammate at the time, Rubens Barricello, would not. Michael even said that he believed he was eliminating a problem during the race when he did it whereas Rubens just thought he was replacing one problem with another if he had done it. Michael finished the interview by saying that drivers who dump water or other beverages on themselves in Victory Lane usually do it so you can't tell what is what on their firesuit.

In other words, there is no set rule about what each driver chooses to do. MS proves that it's ultimately an individual driver's choice. However, he also proves that some crews probably don't get paid enough for what they have to do to get the car ready for the next race.

TMorel
17th April 2011, 14:53
I was wondering about that when they pointed out Lewis didn't get time - due to the engine issues - to go to the toilet before the start of the race, although judging from todays performance, I'm sure even that is golden ;)

Mia 01
17th April 2011, 20:48
Seb was only cooling of the still flexing floor.

Retro Formula 1
21st April 2011, 09:36
Seb was only cooling of the still flexing floor.

PML :laugh:

Or perhaps screwing in a couple of pins ready for scruitineering :D