PDA

View Full Version : Spanish F3

Sulland
18th March 2007, 07:01
What is the level on the Spanish series compared to Euroseries, UK and Germany ?

A fellow Norwegian; TC Ebbesvik will race in the B class in Spain this year - so if anyone in Spain will go to any of the races say hello from me !! :D

Giuseppe F1
18th March 2007, 07:06
Spanish F3 is widely considered not to be one of the premier F3 classes in the world such as the F3 Euroseries, British F3 and to a lesser extent, Japanese F3 - Spain probably ranks just after.

The series was a draw to many drivers recently as the series had support from Toyota who supplied the series' engines, part of the arrangement being an F1 prize test with the Toyota F1 Team for the series winner.

Red Bull used to place their drivers in Spanish F3 a few years ago and other notable series runners of recent years include Steven Kane and Nicolas Prost, son of Alain.

From 2007, FIAT will be the new engine supplier to the Spanish F3 series although I dont expect Ferrari to offer an F1 test to the winner!

tambow21
27th March 2007, 14:31
What is the level on the Spanish series compared to Euroseries, UK and Germany ?

A fellow Norwegian; TC Ebbesvik will race in the B class in Spain this year - so if anyone in Spain will go to any of the races say hello from me !! :D

hi cristian ebbesvik currently drives for team west-tec and i am fortunate enough to be working for team west-tec so i will happily say hi to cristian at the weekends first race for you. he's quite a nice guy and an excelent driver. i give him 3 years and he will be in f1!.

JohnMiller
25th August 2008, 18:03
Thor-Christian dominated the F3 support race at the European Grand Prix this weekend, at Valencia. Pole position and lights to flag victory in the race, always in control.

He has a great shot at GP2 next year, with a top-team, and some start of interest from F1...

anupacraig
2nd September 2008, 06:41
China's most promising home-grown motor racing talent, Ma Qing Hua, has joined Team West-Tec to compete in the remaining rounds of the Spanish F3 Championship, beginning with the inaugural event on the new Valencia street circuit.

-----------------------------------------
anupacraig

white hat seo (http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/white%20hat%20seo)