PDA

View Full Version : SCSA 2007 drivers??????

Mike_Drummer
17th March 2007, 16:14
hey im new to the forum but im a big fan of SCSA, can anyone tell me who the drivers are gonna be at the april meeting??? cheers

Sticker Rub
17th March 2007, 16:44
Hi Mike & welcome to the forum. You can find the current driver list at http://www.scsaracing.com/teams.shtml

acorn
17th March 2007, 17:03
as scsa are being coy about realeasing any unconfirmed information(see "scsa overdue an update" thread), that (2006)list may be/is wrong and/or incomplete. keep checking in for official confirmed updates

kjb
17th March 2007, 18:24
hi mike and welcome to the forum, your best bet is to wait forn a week or so and there should be a bit of info bouncing around, regards kevin..

hicksy
17th March 2007, 18:25
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:

Mike_Drummer
17th March 2007, 18:52
thanks for the welcomes everyone, yeah i know the SCSA website is'nt really much help coz all its telling me is the mainly the drivers who were at the october meeting. i dont think martin heath is doing cars this year isnt he doing trucks?

pickup
17th March 2007, 20:31
i dont think martin heath is doing cars this year isnt he doing trucks?

His name is on the pickup drivers list as is Pete Wilkinson but they have SCSA cars so maybe are doubling up, when a proper drivers list is forthcoming we shall know.

Chigley
17th March 2007, 23:36
Hi Mike, welcome to the forum, The green flag isn't far away :)

racing59
17th March 2007, 23:59
Hi Mike & welcome to the forum. You can find the current driver list at http://www.scsaracing.com/teams.shtml

Hello Mike, Welcome.

That's last year's listing, which isn't much help as there are a few "comings and goings"

Mike's not driving the #7 car this year. That's the car that Shane's driving in aid of the FSBF.

Olly's not doing any SCSA this year as far as I know. No sponsors.

The 59 car (last year) should have been me, but due to various issues outside of my control - wasn't.

This year, Lee's driving it with 95 on it, as 59 is MY number (so there!)

I'm there (should/better/will be)!!

There are a few more new faces to come. (some not so new!)

So far, it's looking like 15 will start the season, but it could be more!

You see, even drivers appear on here (causing trouble).

I'm sure Dek will be back soon, going baaaaaaaaa, and we'll get more news.

pickup
18th March 2007, 00:57
Hello Mike, Welcome.

The 59 car (last year) should have been me, but due to various issues outside of my control - wasn't.

I'm there (should/better/will be)!!

You've told Mike your driving No 59 but you haven't told him who you are, unless he's been following the forum for some time he won't know your name!(Rob Compton)

Mike_Drummer
18th March 2007, 19:22
ooo well 15 sounds good, would be nice to see 20+ but i know thats not that realistic at the moment but who knows, but thanks for the info, ive read rumors of a car or two being sponsored by the RAF??? right so the 59 car = Rob compton hehe. so far i know of then...

shayne lynch 99
tony hurdle 98
Lee O'Keefe 95
duncan gray 31
rob compton 59
pete wilkinson 9
shayne brereton 48??
phil weaver 77??
john steward 75??
mark willis 15??
collin white 78
keith white 79??

anyone know of anyone else?? cheers everyone mike

pickup
18th March 2007, 19:51
Wouldn't be to sure about Mark Willis (15) he's racing his pickup, he borrowed John Stewards spare car for a one of meeting last season so couldn't say if he's doing any more SCSA this year.

Mike_Drummer
18th March 2007, 20:11
fair enough, but is everyone else gonna be there u think? i question marked the ones i wasnt too shure about (??) yeah that would be cool if tey both doubled up again

Tiesse
20th March 2007, 07:01

Are you sure that Lee isn't trying to be Lightning McQueen? Next thing we'll see here is that he's sponsered by Rusteze! LOL

JovialJooles
20th March 2007, 11:36
Welcome to the forum Mike :)