PDA

View Full Version : Rockingham / Practical Photography

hicksy
17th March 2007, 13:44
In the April edition of Practical Photography (out now) there is an article about 2 photographers that were given access to the Silverstone round of the British F3/GT Championship. Their results were judged by our very own Jeff Carter.

Also there is a feature in the article of Richard Caughey, who won a competition with Practical Photography with his pictures at Rockingham.

Well done to both for having their acheivments recognised and also for getting Rockingham a few more mentions.

Richard C
17th March 2007, 20:52
I was interviewed by Practical Photography at the F3/GT meeting last September at Silverstone, but you don't when it is going to be in the magazine. As I subscribe I had a copy but I had not opened it yet. Thanks for letting me know.

Richard.

inamo
17th March 2007, 22:04
Well done Richard, your pics from Silverstone were great too :)

hicksy
17th March 2007, 23:39
I was interviewed by Practical Photography at the F3/GT meeting last September at Silverstone, but you don't when it is going to be in the magazine. As I subscribe I had a copy but I had not opened it yet. Thanks for letting me know.

Richard.

I hope I didnt ruin the surprise. :)

Chigley
17th March 2007, 23:55
I assume that the photos were of pit babes if Richard and Jeff were involved. A pair of fine connoisseurs on the art of photography. ;)

:D