PDA

View Full Version : Early observations from 2011

Robinho
26th March 2011, 11:30
Now we've had a proper "hot" session, in qualifying, I thought I'd stick my neck out and make some comments, which will likely be completley disproved as early as tomorrow morning.

New tyres - don't seem to be anything like as much of a degrading disaster as some seemed to think. Will be different in the race, but we're not going to see 4 or 5 stops.

New tyres 2 - These were supposed to benefit some drivers, particularly mentioned were schumacher and Massa. So far i'm not sure about Schumacher, seemed close to Rosberg all weekend but dropped back in qualifying. after last years disappointment we were supposed to see the old Michael, i've not seen any evidence to suggest he's back, yet. As for Massa, he looked every bit the fish out of water again, like most of last year, especially after germany. off Alonso's pace, struggled to get into Q2 at one point, spun out of the pits, i'm seeing no upturn for him so far either. I honestly don't see him in a Ferrari next year, unless he has a remarkable turnround.

McLaren - rubbish in testing and then followed by Whitmarsh's "we've changed the car and gained 1 second" which i'm sure most of us thought was a very optimistic assessment. Seems not, they are right up there on Red Bulls coat tails, where ferrari were supposed to be. I'll be intrigued what they can do in the race.

New Teams - disappointed by Lotus and Virgin, expected them to be closer to the field. Hispania, i reserve judgement until they've actually completed some laps in practice sessions, but they still look like the slowest team. i think they'll be lucky to race this year.

Petrov impressed, but i think the Renault is flattering him (heidfield just f**ed up). In Kubica's hands my opinion is that he would have been mixing it with the Maccas and Webber.

very impressed by the rookies in general, decent results for them. Sauber and STR look to have leapt forward this year and could well be in top 10 contention regularly.

Save of the Year? i'll be surprised if anyone tops Sutil, that should have been a huge wreck, great job to keep it out of both walls, although it was his mistake that brought it on.

Finally, Vettel. I know its only one qualification, but he looks on a different level. one of, if not the best (quickest) driver, in the quickest car, full of confidence, he could cream this year. the major factor is the tyres behaviour in races and if tactics can bring slower cars into contention.

Looking forward to tomorrow and the rest of the year.

I stand to be corrected on all points in the coming weeks and months!

CNR
26th March 2011, 11:42
lotus just made the 107% by about 0.25 to 0.5 a second
over 107%
Virgin-Cosworth
HRT-Cosworth

Robinho
26th March 2011, 11:49
Virgin were in the 107%

It is taken form the Q1 session when they set their times, not the ultimate time in Q3

DazzlaF1
26th March 2011, 12:34
Virgin were in the 107%

It is taken form the Q1 session when they set their times, not the ultimate time in Q3

True, it is taken from the Q1 times, after which both TL and Virgin got in relatively comfortably

Lotus have had constant problems with tyre temperature and their DRS system not working while Virgin have suffered from lack of downforce. Add in the fact they both don't have the KERS system and it's easy to see why they've struggled.

It would be cruel to judge them on today, especially TL who looked like midfield contenders at best in testing

woody2goody
26th March 2011, 12:39
Red Bull have stunned the lot of us I think. I don't think anyone thought Vettel could be THAT quick. Pictures of overly flexing front wing cause questions though.

The most disappointing one is Lotus. Where's the decent pace from testing? I expected them to be at least around the Force Indias. The Virgin is poor as well, makes last year's car look better than we thought.

Honestly every other team has impressed me apart from Force India (no improvement from lacklustre end of 2010 although still there or thereabouts), Ferrari and Williams (where's their pace gone as well?).

Oh, apart from HRT - they shouldn't have any excuses in their second season.

markabilly
26th March 2011, 13:12
Red Bull have stunned the lot of us I think. I don't think anyone thought Vettel could be THAT quick. Pictures of overly flexing front wing cause questions though.

You mean that red bull could produce a car that so matched with driver......

front wing flex??

what flex??

hahahaha, they just are the very best at doing the flex, but passing the test.

In the past few years, it is all about the car, car car, and having a fast driver to match up the car with, whose type of talent matches the car. That is all that the driver is good for nowadays

Zico
26th March 2011, 14:06
Fair observations Robinho..

I knew Red Bull would most likely be the team to beat but they totally stunned me, an absolute beast straight out of the box, it looked to be on rails.. in a different league from the rest of the teams.

Regarding Vettels awesome pace- despite Horners comments, the cynic in me suspects both cars are not equal.. Yes Vettel is generally quicker than Mark but I just have difficulty believing by that much. Many would agree that there looks to be forces within the team against Mark, I just pray my suspicions are unfounded, that they would never stoop so low.

jens
26th March 2011, 14:22
I honestly don't see him in a Ferrari next year, unless he has a remarkable turnround.

Alas I don't see a suitable replacement for Massa. With Kubica there were lots of speculations, but now no way Ferrari will hire him without knowing whether he can actually perform at his best again. Who are the others options currently? Kobayashi? Glock? Sutil? Would Ferrari consider it worth replacing Massa for one of them? I see Massa staying at Maranello for 2012 as well, besides he has a contract for that. Qualifying gap was big, but so were Webber's and Button's to their team-mates. Are they going to get sacked as well?

Sonic
26th March 2011, 14:45
Observation on the DRS; Schu seems to be going mad with it! He's using it everywhere. I know it gives between 12 and 20kph top speed improvement, bit surely it is more of a hinderance for a two second blast in 4th gear? Braking balance must be adversely affected in such circumstances.

I get the feeling MS is almost trying to prove something to himself: Look at me. Look how much I can multi-task.

I'm possibly (probably) way off the mark. Time will tell.

markabilly
26th March 2011, 15:09
My predictions for the year:

(1) I do feel for webber, as i think he will be getting the short end of the stick this season. So since I have a habit for rooting for underdogs and since Scotnot Speed will probably not make the grid this year.......guess I will have to find somebody. Might as well be him. he will have a tough time beating the competition and his own team to get a WDC, however

(2) Vettel will be the wdc and it will not be close.

(3) Renault, will look good, but their drivers will lack the little something special to put them over the top. Why not stick in hulkenberg before too late???? The driver who put a williams on the pole last year, needs to be driving for renault, as it would seem he would be the best choice of drivers not unbreakably committed to a team for this season. (assuming the car's driving style will fit him)

Sad thing is that Renault built a winner for this season, but the driver they built it for, he will not be in it. :(
If he were, I think he might be the only driver to give Seb a run for his money. :D

(4) Mac: Lewis might do well this year, but mac will have to do major catch up. He barely beat Webber using KERs to best advantage and it was not enough to top Seb.

Of course if those red bull wings go too flapping too much and.............. :(

(5)ferrari: alas, much of a repeat from last year.....of course with a new acrobatic instructor-master whatever, maybe fred will learn to fly upside down :rolleyes:
Massa will tag along and be out at the end of the year

(6) Brawn and his guys: well, I hear that mercedes like to watch expenses very closely, and want a "profit center" as part of the team. Ferrari used to sell cars to go race. Mercedes races to sell cars.......Sums it up. So i think that shuie and nicko might win a race between them, but that would be about it......would love to see Schuie in the Renault.

(7) Force India.......well they might beat the works team of mercedes on pints or might not.....will Sutile lose his place as the fav to di resta is about the most interesting thing to say about that team.

(8) Kobayashi....well he continues to impress. Needs a better car to run with the big boys. Too bad he ain't in a renault.

(9) Scot Speed will not manage to get into Q1

N. Jones
26th March 2011, 23:09
My early impression is this:

The 107% rule is stupid! There aren't 26 teams in F1, there are 12!
What I mean is, there isn't the problem of housing all of the team in the pits, so I see NO reason why this rule was implemented.

BDunnell
26th March 2011, 23:29

What I mean is, there isn't the problem of housing all of the team in the pits, so I see NO reason why this rule was implemented.

To try and ensure that the drivers/teams competing meet some sort of performance standard. I don't have a problem with it existing on those grounds. Far more annoying is the fact of Prodrive, for example, not having been allowed in while HRT (no disrepect to the team) was.

N. Jones
27th March 2011, 03:13
I disagree. I can understand the rule if there were lots of teams. But to deny a team a chance to race when there isn't anyone banging down the FIA's doors to enter is counterproductive to me.

Roamy
27th March 2011, 04:49
To try and ensure that the drivers/teams competing meet some sort of performance standard. I don't have a problem with it existing on those grounds. Far more annoying is the fact of Prodrive, for example, not having been allowed in while HRT (no disrepect to the team) was.

I suspect JV will own HRT by Spain

Dave B
27th March 2011, 06:15

So long as he's not driving, they need to actually qualify the thing! :p

Right decision not letting them race imo. They were not only painfully slow but neither driver seemed aware of their surroundings, probably busy just trying to work the controls of a car they'd never previously driven.

Robinho
27th March 2011, 06:51
My predictions for the year:

[INDENT
(4) Mac: Lewis might do well this year, but mac will have to do major catch up. He barely beat Webber using KERs to best advantage and it was not enough to top Seb.

[/INDENT]

Lewis didn't use KERS in Q3 either, his failed

jens
27th March 2011, 11:13
To put it short - Ferrari, Mercedes, Lotus performed all well below the level they showed in winter testing. In Malaysia in different temperatures and track configuration they have to to show that this was a one-off.

Garry Walker
27th March 2011, 13:20

HRT is not a racing team, it is a team of idiots. They are so much slower than every other team, why let them race? They would add nothing to f1, I would love it if they never raced in F1 again.

Hondo
27th March 2011, 15:42
Heidfeld, in his curious Heidfeld sort of way, has managed to meet the expectations of him by not meeting the expectations of him.

BDunnell
27th March 2011, 15:47
Heidfeld, in his curious Heidfeld sort of way, has managed to meet the expectations of him by not meeting the expectations of him.

Likewise, in my opinion, Lotus.

Bagwan
27th March 2011, 16:01

I like that idea .
Someone's gotta help , or they will definitely fail .
A hollywood paint job won't help , but a WDC would .

And , the sooner the better .

ioan
27th March 2011, 18:18

Finally he will get a car (or two) that matches his talent!

N. Jones
27th March 2011, 19:33
The FIA allowed them to join the league, so only have themselves to blame.

Still, they should be allowed to race unless there are not enough places to house the teams.

truefan72
27th March 2011, 23:29

Still, they should be allowed to race unless there are not enough places to house the teams.

yep

RJL25
28th March 2011, 09:50
Yes Vettel is generally accepted to be the faster driver at red bull, but the difference has always been generally pretty small, 1 or 2 tenths at the most

I just dont understand however why in Vettels hands, the RB7 is easily the class of the field, yet in Webbers hands the Mclaren is quicker in qualifying and the Ferrari and Mclaren is quicker in the race! For a car that is supposed to be so far superior to the others, in Webbers hands its just not, and the question has to be asked why?

As I said, I accept Vettel is faster, but its close, Webber usually pushes him along a bit, but for Mark to be SO much slower, it raises questions...

I'll just come out and say it, is there a performance clause in Webbers contract regarding 2012, and does RBR want to make damn sure that Mark can't meet it?

I can accept a team mate being 1 or 2 tenths slower, but not nearly an entire second slower, there has never been THAT big a gap between those two driver before... oh wait yes there has! In Brazil and Yas Marina last year when the two drivers where fighting for the WDC! Hmm....

jens
28th March 2011, 10:46
Conspiracy theorists at their best. :p : In reality the most plausible theory is that with new regulations Webber hasn't managed to adapt properly yet. He should be better in the next GP's.

RJL25
28th March 2011, 11:06
possibly, but 8 tenths slower because he's not used to the tyres? I dunno...

Mark
28th March 2011, 11:37
A large proportion of a teams income is bascially prize money awarded on their position in the constructors championship, deliberately knobbling a driver would end up costing them far more than simply paying him off to leave.

Besides, it's been shown that a team is usually best placed if they have one super-fast driver and one good driver to back him up without taking any points away from him.

scaliwag
28th March 2011, 12:38

N.Jones, I wholeheartedly agree with you with regards to the 107% rule used to excluded Hispania from the race, correct me if I'm wrong, it cost Hispania $48Mil to join Berni's circus, then upwards of $40Mil to run the team, they turn up at the race only to be told, yes you are a registered entrant, yes you've paid your dues and built your cars, however we've decided your team can't compete in this race, because it might be dangerous.

Can anyone imagine the uproar there would be if a duly entered moto GP team turned up at a flyaway race, only to be told your team has been excluded because it is felt that your machines are to slow and your riders might constitute a danger to the other entrants????

My belief is if an organization accepts a racing team, then that organization is duty bound to allow them to race.

Regards scaliwag.

Mark
28th March 2011, 14:25
But there needs to be a limit, otherwise you can have teams entering cars which are woefully under prepared and way too slow, just to get advertising! I think the rules as they are now are fair.

SGWilko
28th March 2011, 14:51
teams entering cars which are woefully under prepared and way too slow, just to get advertising! = HRT

ioan
28th March 2011, 17:52
A large proportion of a teams income is bascially prize money awarded on their position in the constructors championship, deliberately knobbling a driver would end up costing them far more than simply paying him off to leave.

Besides, it's been shown that a team is usually best placed if they have one super-fast driver and one good driver to back him up without taking any points away from him.

Exactly.

nigelred5
28th March 2011, 17:59
I disagree. I can understand the rule if there were lots of teams. But to deny a team a chance to race when there isn't anyone banging down the FIA's doors to enter is counterproductive to me.

With severely limited in season testing, how in the world is HRT supposed to improve if they aren't allowed on the track. If the Bahrain race had been on hte schedule, they would have never even made the weekend, let alone the race. They should have been allowed to start the race to allow the team and it's drivers badly needed track time. Surely they could have stayed out of the way.

I can come up with a couple different scenarios.
1. F1 is trying to force their closure. No allowing them to race surely hampers their ability to do just about anything from secure sponsorship to collecting any sort of competition funds.
2. They are protecting HRT from themselves. Australia isn't exactly crash friendly. They could barely assemble enough parts to get a car on track. They bascially got a shakedown run. Let them try again at Sepang where there are huge run off areas and less liklihood of destroying the only cars and bits they have.
3. HRT didn't want to go out on track any more than F1 wanted them out there. They clearly weren't ready to run a race.

I would have let them out get out there for some track time and then softly black flagged them when they began to get in the way.

SGWilko
28th March 2011, 20:33
With severely limited in season testing, how in the world is HRT supposed to improve if they aren't allowed on the track. If the Bahrain race had been on hte schedule, they would have never even made the weekend, let alone the race. They should have been allowed to start the race to allow the team and it's drivers badly needed track time. Surely they could have stayed out of the way.

I can come up with a couple different scenarios.
1. F1 is trying to force their closure. No allowing them to race surely hampers their ability to do just about anything from secure sponsorship to collecting any sort of competition funds.
2. They are protecting HRT from themselves. Australia isn't exactly crash friendly. They could barely assemble enough parts to get a car on track. They bascially got a shakedown run. Let them try again at Sepang where there are huge run off areas and less liklihood of destroying the only cars and bits they have.
3. HRT didn't want to go out on track any more than F1 wanted them out there. They clearly weren't ready to run a race.

I would have let them out get out there for some track time and then softly black flagged them when they began to get in the way.

What?! Everyone is singing from the same hymnsheet in F1 except HRT - why.

Their car is slow because they couldn't be bothered to be ready for testing.

No excuse.

Robinho
29th March 2011, 12:47
i'm no fan of the 107% rule, but they were woefully slow and had simply not done enough laps. With a full friday and saturday to test the cars and set them up correctly i think they should be able to get somewhere near the grid.

The rule was not suddenly brought in on saturday afternoon, it was there for this year and they knew when they designed the car, when the build the car, when they didn't test the car and when they turned up to race. its nothing like turning up for Moto GP and being told you can't race cos its not a rule in Moto GP.

you have to work to the rules in place. thye have the entire backend off the williams for gods sake, and the car is no quicker yet than last year. they must have a better package and i hope the pace is purely due to track time. expect to seem them qualify at least 1 car (just) in malaysia

steveaki13
29th March 2011, 17:34
I think the stewards did not allow HRT to race, because of there lack of running in Practice.

If they had run a full program on Friday and Saturday and were within 1 second which I believe could have happened, I think the stewards would have overturned the decision for the first race as they would have proved the cars were realiable and only just off the pace.

As it was only running 2 or 3 laps before Qualifying and not getting up to speed, did not endear them to the officials. As they stewards didn't have any evidence the cars were road worthy.

I think in Malaysia they will run alot more and Liuzzi should just creep into 107% and race, not sure about Narain think he might miss out again.

Lets face it though, whether you think they should race or not or if they add anything to F1, if in Malaysia they Qualify within time, then they are entitled to race even if they get lapped 5 or 6 times.

Then the debate stops if you are within the rules you can Race.

BDunnell
29th March 2011, 17:37

Which is why the best description I heard of Webber's pace compared to Vettel last year was 'an inconvenient truth'.

bblocker68
29th March 2011, 18:17
Alas I don't see a suitable replacement for Massa. With Kubica there were lots of speculations, but now no way Ferrari will hire him without knowing whether he can actually perform at his best again. Who are the others options currently? Kobayashi? Glock? Sutil? Would Ferrari consider it worth replacing Massa for one of them? I see Massa staying at Maranello for 2012 as well, besides he has a contract for that. Qualifying gap was big, but so were Webber's and Button's to their team-mates. Are they going to get sacked as well?

They are grooming Jules Bianchi. If he does well in GP2, you'll see the pressure laid on Massa's shoulders very soon. So far he's been fast in testing.

ioan
29th March 2011, 19:54
They are grooming Jules Bianchi. If he does well in GP2, you'll see the pressure laid on Massa's shoulders very soon. So far he's been fast in testing.

Jules, Fernando is faster than you, do you understand?!
Great future there. :\

Garry Walker
30th March 2011, 09:04
Jules, Fernando is faster than you, do you understand?!
Great future there. :\

As long as Ferrari are sponsored by who they currently are, I see no reason for any driver hopeful to become Santanders teammate.

I feel sorry for Felipe - it is obvious the crash took something out of him, then germany, I dont think he is mentally at the right track at all currently and he out of all drivers seems to need exactly that mental comfort.

Mark
30th March 2011, 09:35
For years Ferrari had a main driver - in the form of Schumacher, and lapdog. They are just reverting to type.

It's a shame because Massa looked like the real deal, has Massa gotten worse following his accident? Are the team disadvantaging him? Or is Alonso really just that good?

Retro Formula 1
30th March 2011, 10:53
As far as HRT goes, I think that a team that doesn't achieve 107% should be allowed unlimited testing until they do qualify. Seems fair.

As for Massa. He's doing a job that Ferrari want. It's not a job or a team strategy I agree with but it's perfectly legal.

jens
30th March 2011, 16:54

Actually both Bianchi and Pérez are Ferrari Academy Drivers, so it could be a choice between them for the future Ferrari seat (but certainly no sooner than 2013). And who knows, if both drivers prove themselves at an extremely high level, maybe both of them will be in Ferrari one day after Alonso has retired!

DexDexter
30th March 2011, 17:48
My early observations:

Ferrari are slower than some people thought, I'm not surprised since their car looks really conservative. Massa has lost all of his confidence, the Hockenheim incident was clearly a nail to his coffin and it's very much Alonso's team.
Sauber is surprisingly good and their rookie driver exceeded expectation.
Williams, to me, will be a one-car team, hopefully I'm proven wrong.
Gasgoyne should have designed a quicker car for Lotus and I don't understand why KERS is missing. They can afford it.
HRT are closer to Virgin and Lotus than they should be which says a lot about the two teams.

ioan
30th March 2011, 19:58
Or is Alonso really just that good?

If Alonso is that good than how good is the rookie who was at least his equal in the same car?!

Alonso is no match to the hype his ans are generating, after leaving (actually being kicked off) McLaren he trundled around with Renault for 2 seasons, doing nothing special.
His great showing in 2004 and 2005 was down to that thing called mass damper combined to Michelin designing Renault's suspension to match their tires.

FFW to 2010 and he only gets in contention for the title due to team orders, and fails at the last hurdle.

BDunnell
30th March 2011, 22:42
If Alonso is that good than how good is the rookie who was at least his equal in the same car?!

Alonso is no match to the hype his ans are generating, after leaving (actually being kicked off) McLaren he trundled around with Renault for 2 seasons, doing nothing special.
His great showing in 2004 and 2005 was down to that thing called mass damper combined to Michelin designing Renault's suspension to match their tires.

FFW to 2010 and he only gets in contention for the title due to team orders, and fails at the last hurdle.

Ah, yes, and he happens to drive for Ferrari, the team you suddenly decided you were going to despise. Surely there can't be a connection between this and your opinion of Alonso [strokes chin]?

Ari
31st March 2011, 04:09
Fair observations Robinho..

I knew Red Bull would most likely be the team to beat but they totally stunned me, an absolute beast straight out of the box, it looked to be on rails.. in a different league from the rest of the teams.

Regarding Vettels awesome pace- despite Horners comments, the cynic in me suspects both cars are not equal.. Yes Vettel is generally quicker than Mark but I just have difficulty believing by that much. Many would agree that there looks to be forces within the team against Mark, I just pray my suspicions are unfounded, that they would never stoop so low.

Pretty much my thoughts. You don't go from being a tenth or two off each other to a second. Something smells fishy to me. And to Webber too I would take it considering the fact he parked his Red Bull after crossing the line.

Well done Seb.... but you do know your team mate is being held back don't you?

Seb would have still smashed the field with that blistering quali lap, just a pitty the team won't let Webber play as well.

ioan
1st April 2011, 19:57
Ah, yes, and he happens to drive for Ferrari, the team you suddenly decided you were going to despise. Surely there can't be a connection between this and your opinion of Alonso [strokes chin]?

During the previous years I was never sure what to make of Alonso, I felt sorry for him, I supported him and I despised him, him being Briattore's protege didn't help and his obvious lack of ethics only made it worse last season.

Bottom line, am I allowed to have a personal opinion?! :p

ioan
1st April 2011, 19:59
Something smells fishy to me. And to Webber too I would take it considering the fact he parked his Red Bull after crossing the line.

Yeah, he certainly displayed his well known professionalism and dedication to the sport and his fans, NOT.

Well done Seb.... but you do know your team mate is being held back don't you?

Seb would have still smashed the field with that blistering quali lap, just a pitty the team won't let Webber play as well.

Is that a fact, or just wishful thinking on top of hurt feelings?
Do you really believe that a professional world champion team would jeopardize their chances to defend their title and many many millions along with that, just to make the slower driver look even slower?

BDunnell
1st April 2011, 20:14
Bottom line, am I allowed to have a personal opinion?! :p

Of course, but it would help if they didn't change with the seasons.

ioan
1st April 2011, 20:21
Of course, but it would help if they didn't change with the seasons.

I only change my opinion about Ferrari once in 20 years, doesn't look that bad to me. What do you think?

BDunnell
1st April 2011, 21:47
I only change my opinion about Ferrari once in 20 years, doesn't look that bad to me. What do you think?

You still remind me of the sort of person who is a fan of a boy band until they find out that one of the members is gay.

ioan
2nd April 2011, 11:48
You still remind me of the sort of person who is a fan of a boy band until they find out that one of the members is gay.

Sorry mate, not everyone is like you so why judge them with the same measure?
As far as boy bands go I've been a very long time Queen fan, and will always be, though I doubt you can call them a boy band! :p

DexDexter
2nd April 2011, 16:43
Sorry mate, not everyone is like you so why judge them with the same measure?
As far as boy bands go I've been a very long time Queen fan, and will always be, though I doubt you can call them a boy band! :p
:up:

Malbec
2nd April 2011, 20:50
It's a shame because Massa looked like the real deal, has Massa gotten worse following his accident? Are the team disadvantaging him? Or is Alonso really just that good?

I think Massa on his good days is as quick as Alonso. Problem is that he's a confidence driver and right now he doesn't have it. He doesn't trust the tyres and I think he doesn't feel confident in himself against Alonso. If those two issues were sorted out he'd be fine.

As for this season I think we'll see both team and individual driver performances fluctuating from race to race because it looks like the Pirellis have a narrow sweet spot. I don't think the teams that disappointed at Melbourne like Ferrari or Lotus will be consistently disappointing for this reason.

Arjuna
4th April 2011, 08:38
The Australian GP result last week was a reflection to map out last year's, likely this year's strength too among the teams. Red Bull was the strongest, Ferrari was equal to or even behind McLaren. Although during the season is running all teams have the same room to make improvement.

There are typical of races that suit certain cars and the other typical of races that suit another different cars, a variable factor to judge how good a driver is. Unfortunately Bahrain round, a track at which Ferrari plays relatively strong, is canceled. They still have chance to challenge at the front, but finishing one two podium convincingly like last year's Bahrain wouldn't be easy.

The best chance of Ferrari for the title was last year, both red Bull drivers had the same opportunity and were under the same treatment, although Webber might feel his achievement wasn't bad for second driver. This year they can play firm role to be more focusing on SV as his last year's victory affirmed to it, I think if this happens Webber would accept it. They have two of the best drivers at the moment, Mark Webber only tends to make unnecessary mistake when pressured.

F1boat
6th April 2011, 15:48

Very, very good. Natural.

Arjuna
8th April 2011, 08:38
Alonso was better, in the first two races. :)