PDA

View Full Version : Open letter to people in Middle East and African hotspots

Hondo
24th February 2011, 08:22
Dear Americans, Westerners in general, and other non-Islamic types,

Those of you in hot spots should get out now. Don't consider it, don't think about it, don't dwell on it, just do it. Go. I don't care if you're media, clergy, tourists, business people, students, teachers, or plumbers. Go. Leave. AMF outta there. I don't care if you lived there 30 years and you love all of them and you think they love you back. All it takes is one that doesn't. Your disregard for your personal safety and false sense of security may lead to you becoming a hostage and restricting the options of your country. The media and your community at home will not be holding demonstrations about what a dumbass you were for staying after being told to leave. No, they will be holding demonstrations for your government to kiss some goatherd's butt to win your safe return. Even the fool Obama doesn't deserve that.

Think about this while you are being prepped for your debut MTV video. You know the one. It's the one where a bunch of people wearing stolen hotel linen whoop and holler to Allah in the background while another one eventually gets your head hacked off with a Swiss Army Knife.

Your friend,

Hondo

P.S. I'm not coming for you either.

Retro Formula 1
24th February 2011, 12:02
Dear Hondo

Thanks for your concern but we're a little tied up at the moment.

Can you write an Open Letter on this most public of Forums at a more opportune time?

Regards

Americans, Westerners in general, and other non-Islamic types.

ps. Lock yourself in a big hole. A deep hole because the Islamic bogeyman is coming to get you!!!

BOO!!!

Hondo
24th February 2011, 12:18
Dear Hondo

Thanks for your concern but we're a little tied up at the moment.

Can you write an Open Letter on this most public of Forums at a more opportune time?

Regards

Americans, Westerners in general, and other non-Islamic types.

ps. Lock yourself in a big hole. A deep hole because the Islamic bogeyman is coming to get you!!!

BOO!!!

Have you really elected yourself to speak for, and presume to know the thoughts of all Americans, Westerners in general, and other non-Islamic types other than myself on the signature of your letter?

AndySpeed
24th February 2011, 13:33
How incredibly bigoted.

markabilly
24th February 2011, 14:08
could someone translate the first two posts into english??

Eki
24th February 2011, 14:11
One could, but they might still remain beyond your grasp.

Retro Formula 1
24th February 2011, 15:06
:laugh:

Sometimes, just sometimes, you hit the spot like a Sniper Eki :laugh:

Roamy
24th February 2011, 15:30

The simple translation: When they start to close the lid on the sh!thole - you better get out!!!

Daniel
24th February 2011, 18:52
I bet the people in these regions will be glad that some person on some forum though to write them a letter. It'll also feel so great for them to know that you're happy for your country to receive millions of refugees :up:

Garry Walker
24th February 2011, 21:51
How incredibly bigoted.

What was bigoted about it?

52Paddy
25th February 2011, 14:47
Dear Americans, Westerners in general, and other non-Islamic types,

Those of you in hot spots should get out now. Don't consider it, don't think about it, don't dwell on it, just do it. Go. I don't care if you're media, clergy, tourists, business people, students, teachers, or plumbers. Go. Leave. AMF outta there. I don't care if you lived there 30 years and you love all of them and you think they love you back. All it takes is one that doesn't. Your disregard for your personal safety and false sense of security may lead to you becoming a hostage and restricting the options of your country. The media and your community at home will not be holding demonstrations about what a dumbass you were for staying after being told to leave. No, they will be holding demonstrations for your government to kiss some goatherd's butt to win your safe return. Even the fool Obama doesn't deserve that.

Think about this while you are being prepped for your debut MTV video. You know the one. It's the one where a bunch of people wearing stolen hotel linen whoop and holler to Allah in the background while another one eventually gets your head hacked off with a Swiss Army Knife.

Your friend,

Hondo

P.S. I'm not coming for you either.

Thanks Hondo. I'll be heading back to Ireland on your advice :)

Retro Formula 1
25th February 2011, 16:36
Thanks Hondo. I'll be heading back to Ireland on your advice :)

You coward. I'm off on Holiday :D

Travel to Libya still remains a challenge, but the government is now actively encouraging tourism.

Where's my bucket and spade :D

http://www.exodus.co.uk/countries/libya-holidays

Mark in Oshawa
26th February 2011, 00:39
Anyone for an exciting week in Libya? Discounts on hotels, car fare and air fare. Please contact Muammur at 1800-DIE-QUIK.

Somewhere in this world, there are people not paying attention who would fall for such an offer...

ShiftingGears
26th February 2011, 23:25
Anyone for an exciting week in Libya? Discounts on hotels, car fare and air fare. Please contact Muammur at 1800-DIE-QUIK.

Somewhere in this world, there are people not paying attention who would fall for such an offer...

:laugh:

BDunnell
28th February 2011, 08:54
I bet the people in these regions will be glad that some person on some forum though to write them a letter. It'll also feel so great for them to know that you're happy for your country to receive millions of refugees :up:

I'm sure it would go down almost as well as when the Guardian got people in the UK to write letters to voters in the US during the 2004 Presidential election, encouraging them to vote for Kerry.

BDunnell
28th February 2011, 08:57

In fact, mercenaries have long been a part of the Libyan armed forces. Even in peacetime, many of their air force pilots were from nearby neighbouring countries, while during the war in Chad in the 1980s, when a 'Blinder' bomber was shot down over N'Djamena, the crew was found to be East German.