PDA

View Full Version : Forum Members From the Past

moonshine
21st February 2011, 01:51
Hey Sparky, Brown Dog, lee Roy, slorydn1, Harvick, etc

Remember the old days. Back then I went by a different name....remember the Nascar Trivia thread? LOL, and remember the bears in my back yard. :)

Sparky1329
21st February 2011, 03:37
Hmmm. I remember the NASCAR trivia thread. I remember bears in the back yard. I'll be darned if I can connect it to a name. I'm pretty old, yanno. I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday. :erm:

moonshine
21st February 2011, 03:43
Hmmm. I remember the NASCAR trivia thread. I remember bears in the back yard. I'll be darned if I can connect it to a name. I'm pretty old, yanno. I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday. :erm:
LOL, you are a youngster. who initiated original the Nascar trivia thread? :)

Sparky1329
21st February 2011, 04:02
Oh sure. I only wish I was a youngster. :D The youngster train left the station a very long time ago and I was on it.

That thread was so huge and went on for so long it must've started 8 years ago. It was a lot of fun but I don't remember who started it. I need easier hints.

MD24
21st February 2011, 04:18
We haven't seen you in a while MN, where have you been

slorydn1
21st February 2011, 06:47
Welcome Home Muggles!!!! Wooo Hoo another wayward person has returned home :beer:

Mark
21st February 2011, 08:20
We just need Roselady3 back, she is alive, I checked :p

eastlmark
21st February 2011, 11:20
Mugglenot then!

Those were good days, I have not been around a lot since then either, just lurking occasionaly.

moonshine
21st February 2011, 12:06
Hey y'all, anything new happening. :)

I am still a Jeff Gordon fan but also like Jr and Harvick these days. Trevor Bayne is also on my list and has been for a while. Trevor can thank gary Bechtel for giving him the chance last year in Nationwide, but if Gary Hadn't, someone else would have. I really like the kid.

Sparky1329
21st February 2011, 15:50
Hey y'all, anything new happening. :)

I am still a Jeff Gordon fan but also like Jr and Harvick these days. Trevor Bayne is also on my list and has been for a while. Trevor can thank gary Bechtel for giving him the chance last year in Nationwide, but if Gary Hadn't, someone else would have. I really like the kid.

Calling me a youngster gave you away! :laugh: It's so good to see you!

An online friend of mine got to meet Trevor at a some race a while back. "He's a really sweet kid and he's good on the track.", is what she told me. I'm so happy for him.

I've always liked Harv. I really thought either he or Burton had the cars to beat yesterday. I cheer for Robby just because I love his spunk and admire his determination. This year I'm taking up the Smoke flag in honor of my mother who passed away in December. She was probably the oldest TS fan in existence and she never missed watching a race.

harvick#1
21st February 2011, 17:22
welcome back mugs :wave: even though I only check in from time to time anymore

Lee Roy
22nd February 2011, 01:02
Welcome back moonshine, it's good to see you again. You've been missed by me as well as others. It's not been the same without you.

Sparky, my sincere condolences on the passing of your mother.

Sparky1329
22nd February 2011, 02:45
Welcome back moonshine, it's good to see you again. You've been missed by me as well as others. It's not been the same without you.

Sparky, my sincere condolences on the passing of your mother.

Thank you, Lee Roy. Her passing has left a huge hole in my life.

dunes
26th February 2011, 03:35
Hey Sparky, Brown Dog, lee Roy, slorydn1, Harvick, etc

Remember the old days. Back then I went by a different name....remember the Nascar Trivia thread? LOL, and remember the bears in my back yard. :)

are you the one who puked ion rose ladys back yard and passed out in her favorite chair at her party at her house 4-5 years ago. You may know me i went by a different name also but most everyone still knows me as the instigator;my name is......and yours is????????

BrownDog
27th February 2011, 18:32
MUGGLES!!! How wonderful to see such a wonderful old friend!! :)