PDA

View Full Version : Login & Logout Problem

Steve Boyd
19th February 2011, 22:57
While using IE7 & Win XP the login username & password boxes now disappear when the home page load completes. I have to change the appearance to the alternative display to be able to log in. Similarly once logged in, the logout button is invisible using the default appearance. It was OK yesterday . . . . .

Mark
20th February 2011, 09:13
Sorry about that. Been trying to get the logo to appear in a consistent place in all browsers but it seems if you fix it with one it messes up the others!

MrMetro
20th February 2011, 10:05
oddly I have this problem when I run IE9 in compatibilty view, but I don't when I let it run normally

Steve Boyd
21st February 2011, 18:11
Sorry about that. Been trying to get the logo to appear in a consistent place in all browsers but it seems if you fix it with one it messes up the others!
Ah! the age old software update problem - new bugs for old - to pinch a line from Alladin.
I've now looked at all the display options - Default, Red, Dark & RallyForum are affected. Mobile is ok as it's completely different. BTCCPages, AutoRacing1 & the Alternative are OK, although I suspect you know this already.

Mark
21st February 2011, 18:20
I didn't, but it makes sense, cheers.