PDA

View Full Version : ARCA Race Thread

TURN3
12th February 2011, 21:50
Where do we talk about the ARCA race this year? That was some skilled car control by Milka avoiding that incident...good for her.

BTW...it doesn't belong in the Danica broke a nail thread this year. Somehow she feels she graduated this level and isn't in it.

TURN3
13th February 2011, 01:50
lol...am i the only one that watched it?

slorydn1
13th February 2011, 03:21
I watched it...I thought Duno aquitted herself well. The wreck she was in wasnt her fault, and she wasnt in the way all day.

Alexamateo
13th February 2011, 05:08
I missed most of it because of my little boy's 5th birthday party, but Congrats to Bobby Gerhart on his 7th ARCA Daytona 200 win. That's quite an accomplishment no matter what level you're at.

beachbum
13th February 2011, 11:57
I watched it...I thought Duno aquitted herself well. The wreck she was in wasnt her fault, and she wasnt in the way all day.I watched as well. Milka did just fine, had really good restarts, passed a number of people, ran high and low, got three wide a couple times, didn't appear to make any mistakes, and hung on the lead draft all day, most of the time right on Kimmel's bumper. The competition was actually pretty strong for ARCA, with a lot of teams with support (and equipment) from NASCAR teams

I agree with the announcers that she did nothing wrong in the incident that took her out. Just a racing incident, although they suggested Arpin (who hit Milka) probably could have backed off earlier when he saw the car smoking in front on him. Still, when you have slow lapped cars on the bottom who were just passed, and a car slowing up at the wall, there isn't a lot of room.