PDA

View Full Version : Aussie V8s Live this weekend

Allyc85
10th February 2011, 18:25
Just been reading in MN that Motors TV will be showing both V8 Supercar races from Abu Dhabi this weekend.

Race 1 is at 2pm tomorrow afternoon while Race 2 is on at the same time on Saturday :D :D

wedge
11th February 2011, 13:55
Jeez, already?

Seems like Courtney won the championship not that long ago

Allyc85
11th February 2011, 15:59
Mad isnt it!

Some good racing so far, but not a classic. Its certainly better than the GP2 which was on before this though!

wedge
11th February 2011, 16:14
Speaking of Courtney, I'm looking forward how he goes in Holden Racing Tander - sorry, Holden Racing Team :D

#1JamesThompsonFan
11th February 2011, 17:25
What a shame for Courtney! But what a performance from Whincup. Disappointing for Lowndes after being on pole and pleased for Davison and Mark Winterbottom

Allyc85
11th February 2011, 19:06
Agreed on all the above!

You had to love Lowndes mid race power slides when the tyres went off :D

AJP
13th February 2011, 07:45
Courtney and Bright thrilled me in the last laps of the second race. Great driving, very exciting to watch. I'm actually interested in this year now after seeing that...

ShiftingGears
13th February 2011, 09:09
Courtney and Bright thrilled me in the last laps of the second race. Great driving, very exciting to watch. I'm actually interested in this year now after seeing that...

Indeed. Made up for the farcical safety car period that took up the first half hour of the race.

Allyc85
13th February 2011, 18:06
Just watched the first half of the race, what a bloody joke!

Ok Winterbottom shouldnt have backed off leaving the pits but the officials didnt seem to make any judgement on positions for ages until the teams got onto them. And god knows how it took so long for the marshalls to clear the mess up, they lost 7 laps behind the safety car and that was doing about 30mph at most!