PDA

View Full Version : Astra Stages Maps

V8132
14th March 2007, 18:11
Hi this is my first time to the Astra Stages bhrc rally in april,can anybody help with spectator info on this rally,as in maps or know wheres best too watch,do they rally near the lake next to clocaenog forest,do you have to pay to watch here etc.

Any info on this rally would be greatfully appreciated.

I only normally do Roger Clark and Robin Hood rallys im stretching my horizons this year and doing a few more rallys.

I know info might be on the website at a later date but it is good to be organised well in advance and im hoping you good people are a helpfull bunch.....PS...is Andy Burton racing this rally.

MadCat
15th March 2007, 12:11
At the moment, im not sure about spectator information however it is very likely you'll have to pay in the spectator car parks.

sal
21st March 2007, 17:06
Kind of irrelevant guys now that the event has been cancelled.

Caroline
21st March 2007, 19:28
Why has it been cancelled sal? The website isn't saying anything about it :s I really like the Astra and look forward to it every year.

306 Cosworth
21st March 2007, 20:21
Lack of entrys :(

MadCat
22nd March 2007, 21:17
Huge shame for the organisers particularly as this would've been the 25th anniversary of the event :(

Always a good event.

V8132
25th March 2007, 19:59
Cancelled,who says,where have you heard this,theres no mention of it on the website and the entrys look good??????

Martin Liddle
25th March 2007, 21:38
Cancelled,who says,where have you heard this,theres no mention of it on the website and the entrys look good??????

I can confirm the event is cancelled; my information came direct from the organisers.