PDA

View Full Version : James Allen Itv 2007

GRAVETT
14th March 2007, 01:00
well its nearly upon us the start of what is seeming to be an extremely interesting season. i am hoping upon hope though not to have my viewing again marred by james allens commentary. year in year out he shows nothing but biased,uneducated commentary full of hollow sentimentality, ruining great racing for many british f1 fans.
so, how long until we all tire of mr allens commentaries this year? i'm hoping we dont and he has got alot better. but i feel my fears will be realised with ... ' 2007 is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O !!'

raikk
14th March 2007, 01:33
I don't mind him that much...I like when he says GOOOOOOOOOOOO and usues excitable commentary for exciting racing..having said that he is a bit biased...

millencolin
14th March 2007, 02:00
oh great Allen is back... luckily i dont have to listen to him for the first race of the year but every othe race i have too listen to that biased dribble that spews out of that soul-less mans mouth.... oh why wont someone 'stop the c0ck'

Ian McC
14th March 2007, 08:39
Well look on the bright side, it could be worse...........

:uhoh:

cosmicpanda
14th March 2007, 10:25
If you don't like him, don't listen to him. Simple :rolleyes:

ArrowsFA1
14th March 2007, 10:47
Fortunately those of us in the UK have the pleasure of being able to listen to Radio 5Live (http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/sport/formulaone/) :s mokin:

seppefan
14th March 2007, 14:10
After watching US racing like NASCAR I welcome James A with open arms. He is head and shoulders above those guys, trust me.

Sleeper
14th March 2007, 14:14
I've got no problem with James Allens Commentary and its certainly better than that of a lot of other sports shown (ITV's WRC coverage for starters).

zoostation
14th March 2007, 14:15
After watching US racing like NASCAR I welcome James A with open arms. He is head and shoulders above those guys, trust me.

agreed

totally

lol

tinchote
14th March 2007, 14:29
I've suffered different F1 commentators in a few different countries, and I find nothing wrong with JA (at least, compared to others).

Brown, Jon Brow
15th March 2007, 09:30
I'd prefer Charlie Cox or Ben Edwards. But I bet John Motson would make an exciting F1 commentator :D , he is probably knows as much as JA.

ATF
15th March 2007, 13:30
Ben Edwards was good when he did it with John Watson on the UK digital coverage (before that disappeared). And he also does the season reviews, maybe Ben and Brundle - that would be better than now.

Brown, Jon Brow
15th March 2007, 21:07
Ben Edwards seems very knowledgeable when he does BTCC & A1GP, so I expect he would be if he does F1. J.Allen just copies the technical stuff that Brundle has said in the previous session or race.