PDA

View Full Version : God Speed Ando

EagleEye
17th December 2010, 04:19
Most have heard, and I found out late in the day that we lost John Anderson today. For those lucky to know him, and those who worked for or witih him, there was not a better soul in the racing community.

A very good day, turned to be a very bad and sad day. He will be missed, but his spirit will remain with us all.

DBell
17th December 2010, 13:45
Robin Miller wrote a tribute to Ando on Speed.

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/indycar-farewell-to-ando/

R.I.P. Ando.

jwhite9185
17th December 2010, 17:03
Still have the PacWest visor straight from Mark Blundell's helmet he gave us many years ago (probably Fontana 98/99?) sat on the side.

dataman1
17th December 2010, 21:06
You will not find a better person in any form of racing. He will be missed by many. God's speed Ando!

TECH-GUY
20th December 2010, 21:30
I have worked for a number of people, both in racing and outside of it, and can say, without hesitatioin that Ando was the best boss that I have ever had. His real skill was to empower those working for him, let them do their work, and back them up if problems occured. He cared about everyone that worked for him and treated everyone equally. His death is a true loss for all of us that had privilege to call him our friend THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES ANDO

Enjun Pullr
25th December 2010, 02:35
No drama, mate. See you in the paddock.