PDA

View Full Version : Who said super touring cars were to expensive lol

RMLCruzeing82
8th December 2010, 14:24
if i had the money id buy one these for my self for Xmas :D

http://www.racecarsdirect.com/listing/33040/850_TWR_Supertourer_1996_and_Radical_SR3_1300_Pros port_2006.html

http://www.racecarsdirect.com/listing/31116/Ford_Mondeo_Rouse_Btcc_car.html

Eurotech
8th December 2010, 15:23
Wow I can't believe how much those cars have depriciated, defnately a good investment for someone as they'll probaby increase in price once they become classic :)

RMLCruzeing82
8th December 2010, 15:44
Wow I can't believe how much those cars have depriciated, defnately a good investment for someone as they'll probaby increase in price once they become classic :)

no kidding id love to have the Volvo the most being a Rydell fan *DROOL*

tisme
8th December 2010, 20:48
no kidding id love to have the Volvo the most being a Rydell fan *DROOL*

The thing I don't understand with the ad is that on the top section it is listed at 13,500 euro but in the text it is priced at 35000 euro????

KILOHMUNNS
8th December 2010, 21:53
The thing I don't understand with the ad is that on the top section it is listed at 13,500 euro but in the text it is priced at 35000 euro????

The 13,500 is for the Radical that is in the same advert.

UltimateDanGTR
8th December 2010, 22:23
i want one and i want it now.

Eurotech
9th December 2010, 07:33
Mondeo for under £20k? SOLD :D

kmchow
10th December 2010, 06:31
Can racecars become classic or that expensive? B/c they can't be street driven, their appeal is greatly reduced. And these days, there aren't that many racing series for them.

For now, I'll have to be satisfied owning the 1/43 versions of all these ST cars. :D Or we can start building our own lookalikes.

racer69
10th December 2010, 07:41
Group A touring cars in particular have risen in value quite steeply in the last few years, particularly in Australia

RMLCruzeing82
10th December 2010, 14:20
35k euro still cheap for what is to me bit of touring car history from the best era of the btcc :D

evetorris
14th December 2010, 10:28
Hey i need it. :D

wedge
17th December 2010, 14:46
Can racecars become classic or that expensive? B/c they can't be street driven, their appeal is greatly reduced. And these days, there aren't that many racing series for them.

Yes, it depends on the fashion for nostalgia.

Bruce D
17th December 2010, 17:44
Considering that the Volvo was a race winner it would be great to own. Now, which bank shall I rob...

:D

5th January 2011, 19:10
sell car online (http://www.sellmycarphoenix.com/) LOL go to google and type in sell my carThis is what I found on autotrader:Paperwork to Close the DealThere are just a few documents that you'll need in order to officially change the status of your vehicle from "for sale" to "sold."Here's a checklist of what you should have ready so you can officially close the deal: Warranty DocumentationPaperwork to Close the Car SaleIf you're transferring the remainder of a vehicle warranty to the new owner, have the original warranty documentation in hand. Include contact information for the warranty provider so the buyer can readily get the balance of the warranty put in his name. "As Is" DocumentationOutside of transferring a warranty, we recommend that you make it clear--in writing--that there are no implied warranties when you sell your used car. This ensures that the buyer acknowledges and understands that he is accepting all future responsibility for the repair and maintenance of the vehicle.Get an As Is Addendum from Socrates.com