PDA

View Full Version : MSA British Rallycross Championship fans

MrMetro
29th November 2010, 21:54
Hey, any fans of the BRC? I'm new myself, but its a pretty cool motorsport

MrMetro
20th December 2010, 21:38
hmm, I'll take that as a no. Oh well, at least I tried...

MrJan
21st December 2010, 10:47
Rallycross is an awesome sport but living in the SW and not having Sky means that it's pretty much dead to me.

MrMetro
21st December 2010, 17:14
Channel 4 sometimes show the British Rallycross Championship on Saturday mornings. They are listed on 4OD, but don't seem to work. In the meantime, here is the official youtube channel for the BRC: http://www.youtube.com/rallycrossuk?gl=GB&hl=en-GB

There is content on Motors TV Youtube channel as well...

Lousada
26th December 2010, 12:01
I think you'd have more replies on the rally forum. However, there aren't many Rallycross fans in this place anyway.
I myself have been going to Rallycross events for 20 years or so now. Been all over Europe chasing it. It's the best live motorsport in the world! TV doesn't really capture the intensity and the excitement in my opinion.

Wim_Impreza
1st January 2011, 11:54
For the first time, there is a Yearbook about rallycross 2010 in Belgium and the Netherlands in one book, including very nice photos and results. I have bought it as a Christmas present and it is really nice. There is also mention and photos from the event in Maasmechelen who counted also for the British Rallycross Championship and the European Rallycross Championship in Maasmechelen.