PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP and environmental sustainability

samba_t
23rd November 2010, 09:52
Dear motorsport.com forum members,

In recent times the sustainability of the earth has become increasingly more important for us, and ‘Green’ has become a trend in many countries. As a student and fan of motorsports I’m interested to understand existing views on sustainability and motorsports, more specifically in relation to MotoGP. For this reason may I kindly ask you to help me on this research project by filling in a questionnaire about this topic? It will take around 10-15 minutes of your valuable time and in return I can guarantee you that will make someone amazingly HAPPY today.

The results will remain strictly confidential, anonymous and will only be used for the purpose of completing my master dissertation at London Metropolitan University.

The aim of this survey is to understand the attitudes and opinions of motorsport/MotoGP enthusiasts about the much debated topic of environmental sustainability, only this time in combination with motorsports. The majority of the questionnaire will consist of statements to which you will be asked to what extend you agree or disagree with them, making it easier for you to answer.

The survey can be found on:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TYFMFZ2

Thank you very much for your attention and contribution! Your efforts are being appreciated!

If you wish to obtain information about the results or have any other questions you can contact me via: [email:3j2drbp1]samba_t@hotmail.com[/email:3j2drbp1]

Kind regards,

Tim Rowinkel
Student International Marketing & Communications (MA)
London Metropolitan University

MrMetro
2nd December 2010, 11:15
Hey samba_t, I have completed your survey :)

Allyc85
2nd December 2010, 17:33
Done!