PDA

View Full Version : Force India tests Karun, Narain in simulator

CNR
18th November 2010, 21:41
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/sports/force-india-tests-karun-narain-simulator-375

“We tested Narain and Karun Chandhok along with other drivers in the simulator,” Mallya told this newspaper. “It was held at the McLaren facility recently. Now, we have to sit and analyse the relative performances before we confirm the drivers’ line-up in a couple of weeks,” he said.

i_max2k2
18th November 2010, 23:04
Very interesting, a Indian Driver in a Indian team in an Indian gp, I see some more $$ coming in (good for force India) and Karun could get a chance to show how he would do in half decent car. A very positive development.

DazzlaF1
18th November 2010, 23:09
Chandhok in a Force India? Now its a possibility. Liuzzi on the way out perhaps.

JRodrigues
18th November 2010, 23:33
It's incredible how the guy that wipped Karun's *** in the 2009 season (in the same team) has difficulties trying to get money to race, and this guy might end up in F1 :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

maximilian
19th November 2010, 00:21
More power to Chandhok, but I sure hope if there's only ONE driver change at Force India, then that'll be di Resta in for Liuzzi! May be an indication that Sutil is going somewhere... but where?

ShiftingGears
19th November 2010, 05:08
I think some team will try to get Chandhok onboard for the Indian Grand Prix. Hopefully that's it though. There's too many other drivers out there who show a lot more promise than he does.

jens
19th November 2010, 07:38
The Chandhok-Force India link that tends to pop up every now and then, but has never been anything more than just a guess. At best he might have a shot at the reserve driver role, as Mallya has so far left an impression that he is first and foremost interested in competent drivers regardless of Nationality, so my guess would be that if one of two - Sutil/di Resta - drops off the radar for some reason, next choices in line for the race seat would be Heidfeld and Hülkenberg.

Jake Stephens
19th November 2010, 19:01
I could be wrong now and I have no links to it but didn't Narain have a big bust up with Mallya a while back? Something to the effect of 'I'd never drive for Force India' and Mallya saying 'I'd never ask you to'?