PDA

View Full Version : Black OP's

dunes
8th November 2010, 17:16
Whats youre view on the highly anticipated yet controversial PS game?

Daniel
8th November 2010, 18:32
PS game?

dunes
8th November 2010, 19:25
PS game?

PlayStation360

Daniel
8th November 2010, 19:45
It's on pc too.

Daniel
8th November 2010, 19:55
Me? I pre-ordered it

Daniel
8th November 2010, 20:16
Perhaps try to actually be funny next time :p

anthonyvop
8th November 2010, 20:59
Whats youre view on the highly anticipated yet controversial PS game?

Controversial???

dunes
8th November 2010, 21:55
Controversial???
Personally i don't think so however in the media its rated as a bad thing for people with no knowledge of acual warfare, and frightning to children. Me I LOOOOOOve it.

gloomyDAY
11th November 2010, 18:33
Got Castro's panties in a bunch.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-11731120

Daniel
11th November 2010, 18:37
He's probably pissed at getting lag on the pc version. Tell him to set the priority for the cod process to high and that for steam to low.

Captain VXR
11th November 2010, 19:25
I guess Ahmadinejad will now denounce it as a 'decadent western game'

Shifter
11th November 2010, 19:36
For some reason I'm not in a rush to buy it like I was with the other COD games...went from MW to WAW to MW2 in what seemed like quick succession. Still playing MW2 and trying to make the time to play F1 2010 and other games...I just have no need for a new COD right now.

Besides, now a family member knows that I do want it eventually just not now in the middle of a job search, and I'd hate to make their christmas shopping difficult ;)

ioan
11th November 2010, 22:29
Don't be so pedantic Danny boy.. :p :)
I'd love this game but my wife has informed me I can't afford it. In other words I bought a game last month so why do I need another one so soon?

In other words you should have thought twice before getting married.

gloomyDAY
12th November 2010, 00:59
In other words you should have thought twice before getting married. :laugh:

edv
12th November 2010, 01:17
Controversial???

I could be wrong, but is this the game whereby players could take the role of the Taliban and then kill Allied soldiers? And did they have to change that out of the game?

gloomyDAY
12th November 2010, 01:34
I could be wrong, but is this the game whereby players could take the role of the Taliban and then kill Allied soldiers? And did they have to change that out of the game?You're thinking of Medal of Honor.

No one is buying that game.

Ghostwalker
12th November 2010, 17:27
Indeed ioan, just think I could be sat in my pants drinking my fifth can of Carling playing COD and blinking every 45 seconds.. :p

You think the game situation is bad, guess who told me this morning that she has booked Sunday lunch for 1.45pm???

***Clenches fist, and bites hard on knuckles***

"Oh right darling thats great, I didn't want to watch the last and most important race of the 2010 Formula One world championship anyway. I can't wait...." :eek:

hmm time for a very sudden feel of illness around Sunday noon then? ;)

Daniel
12th November 2010, 17:32
Indeed ioan, just think I could be sat in my pants drinking my fifth can of Carling playing COD and blinking every 45 seconds.. :p

You think the game situation is bad, guess who told me this morning that she has booked Sunday lunch for 1.45pm???

***Clenches fist, and bites hard on knuckles***

"Oh right darling thats great, I didn't want to watch the last and most important race of the 2010 Formula One world championship anyway. I can't wait...." :eek:

I'm lucky I live with someone who if anything is more into motorsport than I am :D

Daniel
15th November 2010, 18:27
I'm really disappointed with the graphics on this game, and reckon its a huge step back from MW2. I'd even go as far to say that it looks about on a par with COD3 and the split between software developers seems to have taken its toll. There doesn't seem to be any texture or detail in the surroundings and when the guns are fired it looks like a series of planes containing jpegs flashing up to create the muzzle flash.

I've borrowed this game off a work colleague and although the gameplay is still good, I won't be parting with 40 of my English pounds for this game. I'll complete it, return it, and go back to MW2. :)

Well that's what you get for playing on an XBox. PC version is good although at the moment they're having some performance issues.

Daniel
15th November 2010, 19:33
Ps3 or 360, a pc still does better graphics and gameplay