PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Red Bull

steveaki13
7th November 2010, 18:07
Just thought I would congradulate Red Bull for designing a great car and winning their first World Title.

I was not personally supporting them earlier in the season but never the less

Well Done all at Red Bull.

Dr. Krogshöj
7th November 2010, 18:18
I wonder how long it would have taken them if they have a Mercedes or Ferrari engine. Fortunately, they don't. :) They were the class of the field, so congrats.

UltimateDanGTR
7th November 2010, 18:18
Yes, very well done Red Bull.

I hope we see a RBR driver clinch the WDC now, which can happen.

F1boat
7th November 2010, 18:28
Well done for Adrian Newey, the best designer in modern F1. :)

gloomyDAY
7th November 2010, 21:26
Yes, very well done Red Bull.

I hope we see a RBR driver clinch the WDC now, which can happen.No, not going to happen. I'm a big fan of RBR, but they're going to let the WDC title slip away.

Anyway, my homepage is the RBR website, so it's pretty special to see the new background.

Tazio
7th November 2010, 22:43
Props' to RB, and congrats' to their fans! :up:

wattoroos
8th November 2010, 07:28
they deserved it very much, and now they can do it in abu dhabi imo and personally i would love to see a red bull driver win the wdc.

AJP
8th November 2010, 07:50
Congratulations to RED BULL

Should have been a far more convincing title, but nevertheless, they have done it.

I hope Mark can some how pull off the drivers title now..

Mark
8th November 2010, 08:14
Great to have a different team winning the constructors championship! Two years in a row we've had first time winners!

Mia 01
8th November 2010, 08:14
Great job Red Bull!

Now I hope Seb or Mark takes the WDC.

ArrowsFA1
8th November 2010, 08:15
Very well deserved. They produced the car of the year so deserve to be team of the year.

Sonic
8th November 2010, 11:57
Indeed. Congratulations to them.

If only the team had more.....soul. It should be a fairy tale; Jaguar saved from the chop by motorsport mad company who only want the talking to be done on track. On paper I should be a fan, so why does the team leave me cold?

pino
8th November 2010, 12:31
Well done Red Bull it was well deserved :up:

Mark
8th November 2010, 13:53
They've no doubt built the fastest car this year, but is it really the best car?

steveaki13
8th November 2010, 17:24
Indeed. Congratulations to them.

If only the team had more.....soul. It should be a fairy tale; Jaguar saved from the chop by motorsport mad company who only want the talking to be done on track. On paper I should be a fan, so why does the team leave me cold?

I feel the same.

They just don't light my fire so to speak.

I am pleased for them, and think they have done a great job.
It may be Horner not really a fan of his, but I just am also left slightly cold.

Big Ben
8th November 2010, 19:01
Once upon a time I was wrong to think that this team was and always will be nothing but a joke. I stand corrected. Only Horner and Dr. Nazi are the jokes and they make the whole team look... not so good.

airshifter
8th November 2010, 20:41
Great job by the Red Bull team. If not for their drivers making mistakes, this title would have been decided races back. It's now up to Webber and Vettel to see if they can win the WDC in the best all around car on the track. :)

ioan
8th November 2010, 21:44
I wonder how long it would have taken them if they have a Mercedes or Ferrari engine. Fortunately, they don't. :) They were the class of the field, so congrats.

With a Mercedes engine Vettel would have wrapped it up a couple of races ago.

Congrats RedBull! :up:

ioan
8th November 2010, 21:54
Well done for Adrian Newey, the best designer in modern F1. :)

I'll dispute that with Byrne having done better, just think about the F2002 and F2004! Now that's what I call dominating the field with very fast and equally bulletproof cars!

ioan
8th November 2010, 21:56
Only Horner and Dr. Nazi ...

Why post such offensive crap in this thread?

Big Ben
9th November 2010, 08:05
Why post such offensive crap in this thread?

because I don't want to include horner and the despicable doctor in the congratulations or any form of positive description of this team... what was done was done in spite of these people being there...

ioan
9th November 2010, 18:31
because I don't want to include horner and the despicable doctor in the congratulations or any form of positive description of this team... what was done was done in spite of these people being there...

You're clueless.

Big Ben
9th November 2010, 20:48
You're clueless.

whatever big daddy... do you have anything else you might add to this deep and meaningful reflections on the matter? if not move along