PDA

View Full Version : offline touring car championship...

MrMetro
7th November 2010, 10:58
With the TOCA 2 series finished, I was wondering if people would like another TOCA 2 series, or perhaps something different, maybe TOCA Race Driver 3, or one of the games from the RACE series

tannat
7th November 2010, 18:22
With the TOCA 2 series finished, I was wondering if people would like another TOCA 2 series, or perhaps something different, maybe TOCA Race Driver 3, or one of the games from the RACE series

Well TOCA2 I have, the rest I would have to purchase (but would do so depending on interest)

MrMetro
7th November 2010, 18:43
Well TOCA2 I have, the rest I would have to purchase (but would do so depending on interest)

I have less experience with the Race Driver series, but having searched the forums, I found some pretty cool DTM/V8 Supercar championships.

I was thinking of doing a RACE offline championship, something similar to this: http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138751

Bruce D
8th November 2010, 06:15
Hmm, yeah, look how that thread deteriorated... In 3 forums I only got 2 guys interested so I think the RACE idea isn't great, you get more interest in the current Toca series.

MrMetro
8th November 2010, 11:41
Hmm, yeah, look how that thread deteriorated... In 3 forums I only got 2 guys interested so I think the RACE idea isn't great, you get more interest in the current Toca series.

yeah, I did starting thinking about that, hence why I tought I would carry on with TOCA 2