PDA

View Full Version : Victory Percentages

mstillhere
1st November 2010, 02:39
Here are my victory percentages:

Alonso 39%: He only needs a problem free angine. Besides that he has the psycological strenght to go all the way without making anymore mistakes

Webber35%: Psychologically he does not seem to be as strong as Alonso. Plus he may suffer mechanical problems with his car as a consequence of his accident. Finally because the points difference.

Vettel: 25%: He is way behind in the points and the pressure might be to big or him to handle.

Hamilton 1%: He is way too behind. For him the odds are really slim. He really needsa miracle.

Button 100% for his niceness :)

Koz
1st November 2010, 02:57

Alonso 39%: He only needs a problem free angine. Besides that he has the psycological strenght to go all the way without making anymore mistakes

Webber35%: Psychologically he does not seem to be as strong as Alonso. Plus he may suffer mechanical problems with his car as a consequence of his accident. Finally because the points difference.

Vettel: 25%: He is way behind in the points and the pressure might be to big or him to handle.

Hamilton 1%: He is way too behind. For him the odds are really slim. He really needsa miracle.

Yeah...
How exactly do you figure Vettel has more chances of winning than Hamilton?

ioan
1st November 2010, 12:22
Vettel's incredibly bad luck means his chances are rather slim.

mike.flynn
1st November 2010, 12:27

How did you manage to put vettel's chances higher than Hamilton's, when Hamilton's above him in the WDC standing's, and in my opinion Hamilton will handle pressure alot better than Vettel! :p :

Dave B
1st November 2010, 19:42
Do you predict lottery numbers too? Might as well put that random number generator to good use :z

mstillhere
1st November 2010, 22:00

Nobody and nothing prevents anyone of you to post your predictions.

I noticed a little bitterness in yiour comments. Being pessimistic lately??? :) ))

ioan
1st November 2010, 23:02
Why are you quoting yourself?! :confused:

Koz
2nd November 2010, 04:50

Woops, he probably forgot which username he was posting under. :p

But yeah, schizophrenia is a serious mental condition, and not something that should be made fun of.

henners88
2nd November 2010, 07:00
Perhaps its a self admission of bitterness? I had noticed anyway.. :p

Arjuna
2nd November 2010, 07:43
I think you need to revise it and give the same percentages for Hamilton equal to or even bigger than Vettel.

which browser you are currently logged in? ;)

CNR
2nd November 2010, 08:07

so it is in black and white :eek:

Ari
3rd November 2010, 04:17
....if ever a thread should be closed.

Tazio
3rd November 2010, 04:33
....if ever a thread should be closed.
Let's just enjoy the next race. Then I think the championship will come a little more in to focus

mstillhere
8th November 2010, 02:10
So, so so.It looks like I was right on target. Hum...let'see:

1. I gave zero chances to win the championship to Button and in fact......CHECK
2. I gave LH 1% to win the championshionship and in fact....CHECK
3. I gave 25% and in fact.......CHECK
and the other two are right on target. Go ahead now and show your envie by posting your "accurate" remarks.

I am pretty sure next race WILL confirm what I am writing now.