27th October 2010, 22:13
Announcement:
http://www.iqp.pl/

W.I.P. Video:
-X8PsxxeZZ8

It's got the look of Xpand rally...

NeverKnow
28th October 2010, 07:52
Gameplay wise it looks quite good actually. I wonder how long the stages are going to be in this game.
Xpand Rally was developed by Techland which is a polish company. I wouldn't be surprised if they used the same maybe updated game engine.

Mixa
28th October 2010, 11:32
Yeah,it looks quite good and gameplay looks decent but Im still not that interested for Rallying at Poland. Still for the fans of Poland its probably a very nice product what will interest a lot of rally fans from there and to countries around. In the end seeing your national championship or rally as a game is a very nice feeling.

Francis44
28th October 2010, 11:55
Just PC or consoles too?!

habsalot
28th October 2010, 12:57
Looks good and it will be interesting to get updates on develpment of this. I love any type of Rally game , does not need to be WRC stages or locations . It would be nice if more developers could consider national rallies as the basis of their games as many can be just as exiting for Rally/ racing fans especially if the gameplay is decent. I suppse however the FIA governing body still wants the main promotion to be for the WRC .

lcd
28th October 2010, 14:08
...It would be nice if more developers could consider national rallies as the basis of their games ...I suppse however the FIA governing body still wants the main promotion to be for the WRC .

+1

Mixa
28th October 2010, 19:39
Yup,good point there. I guess everything just have an own license what you have to purchase to make something out of them and them isn´t cheap... Also WRC just happens to be kinda the main league and everyone knows the drivers and car from there the best. Example with driving games more and more of the players these days are young kids and for them real drivers,cars and licenses really matters. Also with the new WRC game, them has atleast been trying to bring other interesting things to the game instead of just focusing to WRC class like what was the thing with earlier titles. Like the Pirelli competition and Fiesta Trophies and so on. Also at the new game were championships like "European championship" but of course the changes are limited.

What comes to national championships or rallyes,them has a huge potential still. Example even when ToCa games weren´t rallying, many people bought the title as an awesome racing game and by that started to know the drivers and even started to follow BTCC. It was a very big thing those days and a very good example what could happen even with rallying. Also Rally Championship 2000 managed to do well as the "BRC game" and many enjoyed for it and created season updates and even bought to the game the official drivers list.

All these local championship based games have a unique feeling. Also I see that them even could do well at the markets and from that to the company would be easier to step up for bigger titles or continue year after year if the game is succesful. Example when I was a kid,I was always begging a game for 1000 lakes rally of Finland or Finnish Rally Championship. Would have purchased it straight away if something like that would have been out...

I really wish that "Rally Poland game" would somehow turn succesful so best of luck for the team.

lcd
28th October 2010, 20:37
Here's the teaser:

4bJ8eKXTZ9I

edit: developers (red dot games ) fb page here :
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Dot-Games/114679315213759?v=wall#!/pages/Red-Dot-Games/114679315213759?v=wall

lcd
28th October 2010, 20:43
...Xpand Rally was developed by Techland which is a polish company. I wouldn't be surprised if they used the same maybe updated game engine.

Here's a demo of the updated Chrome engine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY0xeCYFpI8&feature=grec_index

lcd
11th November 2010, 08:45
New Info here:
http://www.gry-online.pl/S013.asp?ID=55018\ (http://www.gry-online.pl/S013.asp?ID=55018%5C)

Google translated:

IQ Publishing Company announced that work on the Polish Rally racing game joined a decisive phase.
Therefore sees the new information on the content production.
The creators also released some new screenshots.

We met in this manner include the final number of teams participating in the game
(along with models of cars, behind the wheel of the teams will compete for points):

* Leszek Kuzaj / Jacob Gerber - Skoda Fabia S2000
* Michael Solowow / Maciej Baran - Ford Fiesta S2000
* Tomasz Kuchar / Daniel Dymurski - Peugeot 207
* Cajetan Kajetanowicz / Jaroslaw Baran - Subaru Impreza STR010
* Matt Oleksowicz / Andrew Obrębowski - Ford Fiesta S2000
* Chris Oleksowicz / Matt Rath - Subaru Impreza STR010
* Matt Butcher / Przemyslaw Mazur - Skoda Fabia S2000
* Michal Kosciuszko / Maciej Szczepaniak - Ford Fiesta S2000
* Brian Bouffier / Xavier Panseri - Peugeot 207
* Simon Ruta / Sebastian Rozwadowski - Peugeot 207
* Andrew Dill / Matt Wisławski - Subaru Impreza STR010
* Krzysztof Holowczyc / Lukasz Kurzeja - Peugeot 207

In addition, the license of the Polish Association of Motor Rally Polish voices were implemented all twelve pilots in the game.
Portraying Kuzaj Leszek, Tomasz Kuchar Michal Kosciuszko or so we hear in the handset commands uttered by Jaroslaw Gerber, Daniel Dymurskiego or Maciej Szczepaniak.

Polish Rally is a production in which we get the opportunity to participate in the title race - the second after the famous Monte Carlo Rally oldest such competitions in the world. It is not surprising that the authors have attempted to map all 18 special stages that make up the rally along with the Polish section of the training, ie. Shakedown, the park service and the press bureau of the rally. All routes have been developed on the basis of the so-called. He boards, with the recognition of all major topographic and places.

Premiere full version of the Polish Rally will be held on December 4 this year - the day of the Rally Barbórka. At the current rally will be able to play on special simulators.
Additionally, in a few selected stores will be issued a real race cars. The suggested retail price of production was set at 79.90 zlotys.

It is worth noting that the Polish Rally is the next rally game for the PC, which will hit stores this year.
Not so long ago, its premiere was quite successful WRC: FIA World Rally Championship.

NeverKnow
11th November 2010, 10:46
I hope they release english version of it as well.

bennizw
11th November 2010, 11:32
Interesting, but maybe not top quality.

lcd
11th November 2010, 12:26
Interesting, but maybe not top quality.

Judging from CM, who offer top quality but lost the rally spirit,
I wouldn't mind that, as long as It's a decent rally game.

Blazquez
12th November 2010, 11:02
Judging from CM, who offer top quality but lost the rally spirit,
I wouldn't mind that, as long as It's a decent rally game.

regarding the new sreenshots and info from D3 i think the found back the rally spirit .

PS. check the Codemasters forum , i already start a thread about it :D

lcd
7th December 2010, 23:13
New In game footage, but looks real bad... :( (The handling I mean)

CqAEKd5i1lI

52Paddy
8th December 2010, 14:30
Shockingly bad :(

lcd
15th December 2010, 00:54
New In game footage:

B0nmQI4hU4g

And the trailler:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkN7-YGHkiA&hd=1

And the official site of the game!
http://rajd.iqp.pl/main.php

52Paddy
16th December 2010, 14:11
Poor graphics, repetitive stages and handling that is way too forgiving. I won't be buying this :down:

lcd
16th December 2010, 15:31
Poor graphics, repetitive stages and handling that is way too forgiving.

I am really not so sure about the stages;all routes are based In real Polish rally routes.
Got to agree with you over graphics though. ;)
Not very sure, If It will be available for sale to anywhere outside Poland. Seems It's more like a way to
promote the Polish rally to the people of Poland, than make money out of It.

Walach
23rd December 2010, 17:45
Demo : http://gry.onet.pl/5873,138555,,Rajd_Polski,plik.html

JTLarsen
16th January 2011, 09:48
I have downloaded the demo and thinks that it has got great potential:

The handling and gameplay can easily match that of the new WRC game that I think is too bad for an official game.

The Rajd Poland game is extremely easy to edit, skins, sounds and all texts can be opened and edited using your basic text, graphics and sound editing tools. This means that I am working on translating the game using Googles translator.

I have ordered the full game and look forward to playing a simple arcade rally game.

lcd
16th January 2011, 15:59
...I have ordered the full game and look forward to playing a simple arcade rally game.

Please let us know, If there Is a replay tv camera available In the full game.

JTLarsen
16th January 2011, 17:02
I will

mAxL
21st January 2011, 13:17
Will you also translate in english demo?

JTLarsen
22nd January 2011, 19:38
mAxL > PM me your e-mailaddress and I'll send you the files (It's the same for both demo and full game)

LCD > I am yet to explore the game so no news on replays

lcd
23rd January 2011, 12:02
I'm afraid there Is no replay at all...Haven't seen any on youtube. Looking forward to hear from you If this Is true.

JTLarsen
23rd January 2011, 16:52
No replays!

lcd
23rd January 2011, 19:02
No replays!

Thanks for confirming that.Too bad though...
Watching the replay after race Is a must In a rally game. Impressed they didn't Include It In the game.

JTLarsen
23rd January 2011, 20:05
I can live without the replay, but there is no damage to the cars when crashing! Thats just odd!

Frozzy
23rd January 2011, 20:59
maybe the makers of the game didnt get the full permission from Skoda/ford etc. to accurately model damage to the cars i seem to remember that something like that prevented GT from having damage in the first 4 games :-S

JTLarsen
24th January 2011, 20:07
That kinda makes sense :-/

lcd
2nd March 2011, 21:36
Seems like Rally Poland, got Its first DLC, Including replays,variable weather and some more Improvements. :up:

http://www.rajd.iqp.pl/dlc/